List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: B&B 2013 Preview and Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: B&B 2013 Preview and Spoilers

Started by lindab123 at 2012/12/14 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/05 01:38PM, Views: 10849, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/14 09:47AM
    B&B 2013 Preview and Spoilers
    lindab123

Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/05 06:04PM
    #2   2012/12/14 10:05AM
    Re: B&B 2013 Preview and Spoilers
    bnb fan

Wow, so yay that Taylor will be more front and center, very excited for viewing the Character and HTylo. And to make a play for Eric?! WOW...that would shift things up a bit...for sure.

I can't believe that Steffy and Bill are not being revisited...STILL rocks so much more over Brill IMO so that's just awful that Brooke would even let this go on, it's her sister!

#3   2012/12/14 10:08AM
    Tripin47

Quote lindab123: i46.tinypic.com/2dqcef.png

Hope fights for liam and Steffy might have major problem with that.

Brooke and Bill might have attraction toward each other. Bill his torn between his wife and brooke.
    Eric might find new romance, but whom

Dayzee might have a past and finally major storyline between Marcus,

Taylor have storyline involve brooke. Brooke and taylor fight for the kids not men. Steffy vs hope and thomas vs Rick.

So much for it's only a Kiss...

#4   2012/12/14 11:05AM
    kslives4soaps

>( Just another reenactment of years gone by, soooo boring.

#5   2012/12/14 11:31AM
    ParithBaby

I read on another spoiler comes new year liam is going to make a choice on who he wants....also a new man is headed to B&B around the trio ages and smart and sexy...im so over liam making choices between steffy/Hope...whomever he chooses I really prey the other is over the drama and leave for awhile and come back with the new guy on their arm...im suspecting since this is the Logan show.... Hope will be liams choice....atlease steffy kept her own place...and this katie will get mad at taylor is unbelievable, I cant wait till Bill/brooke sleep together....spoilers says katie expects bill to make better choices and brooke allows him to be who he is, the biggest bull i ever heard...wásnt that steffy? But since its gonna be brooke Bell will make it ok...sounds like I've got a vacation coming up...

#6   2012/12/14 11:38AM
    JessieChan

Does this mean the entire year of 2013 will be around Hope-Liam-Steffy and Brooke and Taylor fighting over them? I hope these spoilers are just for the first week of 2013 and not the whole year...

#7   2012/12/14 11:55AM
    ParithBaby

Quote Tripin47:

Brooke and Bill might have attraction toward each other. Bill his torn between his wife and brooke.

Taylor have storyline involve brooke. Brooke and taylor fight for the kids not men. Steffy vs hope and thomas vs Rick.

Trippin im so surprise you would feel that kiss is no big deal, If i heard my sister and husband kiss believe devorse papers will be served...but back to B&b this is always how brookes destuction in search of DESTINY BEGINS no matter who gets hurt even her own child....

#8   2012/12/14 05:17PM
    navitavi

Quote ParithBaby: I read on another spoiler comes new year liam is going to make a choice on who he wants....also a new man is headed to B&B around the trio ages and smart and sexy...im so over liam making choices between steffy/Hope...whomever he chooses I really prey the other is over the drama and leave for awhile and come back with the new guy on their arm...im suspecting since this is the Logan show.... Hope will be liams choice....atlease steffy kept her own place...and this katie will get mad at taylor is unbelievable, I cant wait till Bill/brooke sleep together....spoilers says katie expects bill to make better choices and brooke allows him to be who he is, the biggest bull i ever heard...wásnt that steffy? But since its gonna be brooke Bell will make it ok...sounds like I've got a vacation coming up...

New guy for Hope! Free Hope!

#9   2012/12/14 05:18PM
    navitavi

Quote JessieChan: Does this mean the entire year of 2013 will be around Hope-Liam-Steffy and Brooke and Taylor fighting over them? I hope these spoilers are just for the first week of 2013 and not the whole year...

No, that's what we had in 2010, 2011, and 2012. It can't possibly be what they bring into 2013. I won't believe it.

#10   2012/12/14 09:52PM
    tangled2969

Quote ParithBaby:
    Quote Tripin47:

Trippin im so surprise you would feel that kiss is no big deal, If i heard my sister and husband kiss believe devorse papers will be served...but back to B&b this is always how brookes destuction in search of DESTINY BEGINS no matter who gets hurt even her own child....

Trippin does not think the kiss is no big deal. She has said that on other threads. She was stating that others are saying the kiss was not a big del. She said "so much for its only a kiss" meaning everyone saying that it was only a kiss and it was not a big deal was obviously wrong.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list