List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Started by tinklebell at 2012/12/01 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/10 05:00PM, Views: 16867, Replies: 285
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2014/04/14 12:27PM
    Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)
    JessieChan

I loved their scenes and so happy they are starting to bring the good old Lope back

#182   2014/04/14 02:32PM
    hopefan1

Loved today's episode. liam is finally realizing how much he has lost with hope and he steals hope away from wyatt by the truck with hope in the trailer.

#183   2014/04/17 05:58PM
    bnbloveLA

And they said Lope is dead? From what I saw the past few days, Lope is ALIVE! Their natural chemistry is unmatched! Their hearts are still very connected! Love this couple. Looking forward to many more Lope scenes and the animal rescue s/l.

#184   2014/04/17 07:58PM
    festus

Quote bnbloveLA: And they said Lope is dead? From what I saw the past few days, Lope is ALIVE! Their natural chemistry is unmatched! Their hearts are still very connected! Love this couple. Looking forward to many more Lope scenes and the animal rescue s/l.

Hooray hooray! Wyatt fans can go eat their turnip soup.

#185   2014/04/19 09:10AM
    bnbloveLA

According to some spoilers, after dinner with Liam, Hope chooses Liam so they can rekindle their love. But Quinn is up her old tricks again?!?! I'm so sick of endless manipulations to keep Lope apart..going on 4th year! Enough is enough, Bell!!!! Leave them be, please, for ONCE in their lives!!!!!!

#186   2014/04/19 09:21AM
    JessieChan

Quote bnbloveLA: According to some spoilers, after dinner with Liam, Hope chooses Liam so they can rekindle their love. But Quinn is up her old tricks again?!?! I'm so sick of endless manipulations to keep Lope apart..going on 4th year! Enough is enough, Bell!!!! Leave them be, please, for ONCE in their lives!!!!!!

I don't get the spoilers, something about Liam and Hope having dinner, Wyatt stressed over what Hope has to tell him about Liam, and down the road Hope and Wyatt involved with Bob barker... so is she back with Liam or still with Wyatt? I'm confused

#187   2014/04/19 09:24AM
    JessieChan

I hate how she went with Wyatt without hesitating or looking back at Liam

#188   2014/04/19 01:06PM
    bnbloveLA

Jessie, it is confirmed and there are lots of pics out there that the animal rescue s/l with Bob Barker is indeed Lope! They adopted a pet together. So there will be lots more Lope scenes coming up!

#189   2014/04/19 01:42PM
    JessieChan

pics? Where?

That's exactly the opposite of the spoilers I read... but I wish you're right!

#190   2014/04/19 01:49PM
    cait2b

Quote JessieChan: pics? Where?

That's exactly the opposite of the spoilers I read... but I wish you're right!

the spoiler has been on here. if you saw it was hope and wyatt on soap central, that was a mess-up per their boards.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list