List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Started by tinklebell at 2012/12/01 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/10 05:00PM, Views: 17014, Replies: 285
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2014/04/09 09:03PM
    Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)
    meowbowow

Quote bnbloveLA: Absolutely loved their scene today. This couple is so special and magical because no matter who they are with or what circumstances they are in, their hearts are always connected!!!! You can tell from the way they look at each other in their eyes....

ICAM and that's because they're soulmates!! IMO Liam is her perfect fit because Steffy is finally out of his life and he's chosen Hope only. He knows who he wants and he's not using her like his criminal and con brother Wyatt. All she'd get if she stayed with him is nothing but heartache and a life of crime. I can't wait to see what Liam finds on that stupid piece of criminal crap. It must be great since she dumps him which is exactly what he deserves!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/09 09:05PM
    #172   2014/04/09 09:21PM
    Gmajan

Quote bnbloveLA: Absolutely loved their scene today. This couple is so special and magical because no matter who they are with or what circumstances they are in, their hearts are always connected!!!! You can tell from the way they look at each other in their eyes....

They do look great together but I have seen a different side of Hope with Wyatt and I don't think I like this Hope. I don't like Wyatt at all. And, I don't Iike how Hope has made all these character compromises because of her relationship with Wyatt. I almost wish they would introduce some pretty girl to Liam so Hope could see what she gave up. And yes, she did give up. Liam did nothing wrong on their wedding day. He made it clear to Steffy that he wanted Hope.

#173   2014/04/09 09:39PM
    meowbowow

Quote Gmajan:
    They do look great together but I have seen a different side of Hope with Wyatt and I don't think I like this Hope. I don't like Wyatt at all. And, I don't Iike how Hope has made all these character compromises because of her relationship with Wyatt. I almost wish they would introduce some pretty girl to Liam so Hope could see what she gave up. And yes, she did give up. Liam did nothing wrong on their wedding day. He made it clear to Steffy that he wanted Hope.

Exactly but sadly she did her disappearing act instead of talking it out with Liam. I want Lope but it has to be done right because she slept with Liam's brother and didn't talk things out.

#174   2014/04/12 11:13AM
    bnbloveLA

Yesterday was a confirmation what we Lopers knew all along. Straight from Hope's mouth!!!! She LIKES him. They don't have a commitment! These are her true feeling, in fear, she poured all of it out to Wyatt! She was NEVER in love with Wyatt!!!! That's because her heart still belongs to Liam!!!!!!!!!!!

She's not engaged, heck, she's not even living with Wyatt! So you go Liam! Go fight for the woman you love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#175   2014/04/12 11:30AM
    A-ryan45

Liam is a man that truly loves Hope.
    He's been their for her. Liam and Hope bring out the best in each other.
    They belonged together from day 1 when they met. Hope will eventually realize that Liam is the man that is meant for her, not Wyatt.
    Liam and Hope belongs together.

#176   2014/04/12 11:39AM
    bnbloveLA

Yep, it doesn't matter if they are with other people or whatever circumstances they are in, their hearts are forever connected!!!! Not Leffy, not HOTT can change that!

It's only a matter of time before Hope realizes she is still in love with Liam and wants to come home to him. It will happen whether people like it or not!

#177   2014/04/12 05:48PM
    A-ryan45

Liam and Hope should be married right now and they would be if it weren't
    for Quinn and Wyatt!!

#178   2014/04/13 08:35AM
    bnbloveLA

Well, now that Hope had this pregnancy scare, I'm sure she will adjust her attitude towards all that carefree sex she's been having.

Also, she will start to pay attention to Liam's fighting and chasing after her. She will see that there's no more Steffy and Liam will go to great length to fight for his true love!

She's not living with Wyatt or wearing his ring, so I'd say GO FOR IT, LIAM, GO GET YOUR WOMAN!!!!

#179   2014/04/14 07:09AM
    hopefan1

Hope is still in love with liam and her actions do speak alot louder than her words. yes hope has fun sometimes around wyatt but its liam hope is in love with. enjoy this thread lope fans. good morning to all lope fans.

#180   2014/04/14 12:27PM
    JessieChan

I loved their scenes and so happy they are starting to bring the good old Lope back

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list