List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Started by tinklebell at 2012/12/01 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 09:27AM, Views: 18170, Replies: 287
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2014/03/14 09:00AM
    Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)
    hopefan1

quinn has done nothing for this show. its all about what fancy wyatt wants and quinn cares nothing for the people she does hurt in the process.

#142   2014/03/14 11:24PM
    bnbloveLA

The Fullers are full of crap. Quinn is a grown up witch bullying an unstable Kid Aly. Wyatt was so smug yesterday telling Liam he's bulletproof. I hope that's a sign he is going to fall flat on his smug face soon.

I miss Lope. Please give us the real couple Lope. Can't stand the fake and phony HOTT..all they do is get physical..boring.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/14 11:25PM
    #143   2014/03/17 10:32AM
    hopefan1

I love lope and i want our lope couple back to but i want lope done right not wrong.

#144   2014/03/17 04:45PM
    bnbloveLA

I love Lope too! Miss this couple! I knew Bell would give HOTT a lot of time together cuz he did the same with Leffy..sick, yuck, puke!!!! All we Lopers get is crumbs here and there. So unfair!!!! Why can't two people who truly love each other be together?!?!

Well, the bulletproof man dodged another bullet today. Hurry up Bell and let the entire public know what this criminal did. He did it for the sole selfish reason of gaining Hope's affection. The line was a great success already. Didn't need his stupid underhanded stunt!

#145   2014/03/17 05:34PM
    meowbowow

Quote hopefan1: I love lope and i want our lope couple back to but i want lope done right not wrong.

AMEN TO THAT!!

#146   2014/03/18 01:13PM
    hopefan1

I do not want lope if its done wrong. i want liam and hope to work their way back to each other in the right way this way they do not get character assassination at all.

#147   2014/03/19 04:40PM
    bnbloveLA

Liam, you've got to save Hope from Wyatt! He's pitching a trashy idea of 'Hope's bedroom'..WTH?!?! He wants to turn Hope into a classless female version of himself?! Geez..

Now is the time to come fight for the love of your life!

#148   2014/03/20 11:10AM
    hopefan1

that would cause a huge rift in the company. we already have brooke's bedroom line and yes she did come up with her own trend and did work those long hours. i do not see hope investing the long hours brooke did to keep her lines up and running. brooke worked very hard to build up fc. sorry for getting off topic again. i love hope and want lope back together again. i love liam too so upset that they are split up too.

#149   2014/03/20 04:12PM
    bnbloveLA

Hope is supposed to give Wyatt a private fashion show..sick, yuck, puke! I'm sick of this Leffy 2.0 all about sex and no substance. I'll be sure to FF just like I FF Kridge.

I miss Lope. Lope is true love. HOTT is all sex. Hope still has YET to say to classless Wyatt 'I'm in love with you'!

#150   2014/03/24 12:53PM
    hopefan1

all wyatt is doing is copying what brooke already started up. no replacing brooke in her own bedroom line. nice try wyatt but not biting on that one at all. i finally got to change my avator. i love the lope couple and got their wedding pic up here on my posts. cannot get enough of lope these days. looking forward to lope in the future.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list