List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Started by tinklebell at 2012/12/01 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 08:25AM, Views: 16034, Replies: 280
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2014/03/07 03:07PM
    Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)
    meowbowow

Quote hopefan1: great seeing you came back Jessie. I am all for team lope and want them to get back together.

Ditto. IMO weanie is sleazy and still hiding something. Then there's his whacked out mother I hate.

#132   2014/03/07 05:03PM
    bnbloveLA

This is a true couple through and through. Unmatched chemistry, solid foundation and substance! Not that HOTT mess Leffy 2.0 junk. Sick, yuck, puke! A rebound relationship based on sex, lies and manipulations..how can that HOTT junk weather ANY storm?!

This soap is boring without Lope!!!! And I miss this couple!

#133   2014/03/10 10:57PM
    bnbloveLA

I miss Lope. I'm getting sick and tired of Wyatt and his mother..they are smug, fake and phony, two faced people. Hope is so wrapped up in his charm can't even see that she's in a relationship with no substance.

Can't wait for Liam to give Hope a tribute to her line. He is waiting for her patiently to return to him from her wild Wyatt vacation.

#134   2014/03/11 09:08AM
    hopefan1

I am so looking forward to the tribute that liam adds to hftf line and some of lope scenes. i hate quinn liar and wyatt liar.

#135   2014/03/11 02:45PM
    bnbloveLA

So glad we get Lope scene tomorrow! Sick of that HOTT mess..they are so boring all they want to do is sex. A healthy relationship is so much more than just hitting the sheet!

#136   2014/03/11 04:12PM
    meowbowow

Quote hopefan1: I am so looking forward to the tribute that liam adds to hftf line and some of lope scenes. i hate quinn liar and wyatt liar.

Hope doesn't deserve the tribute because of her sleeping with his brother, disgusting and tramp-ish IMO. I can't wait until she finally finds out what the fullofits r really like!!

#137   2014/03/11 04:15PM
    meowbowow

Quote bnbloveLA: So glad we get Lope scene tomorrow! Sick of that HOTT mess..they are so boring all they want to do is sex. A healthy relationship is so much more than just hitting the sheet!

Exactly, like she used to do other things with Liam. She's just a dope for sleeping with Weanie.

#138   2014/03/12 06:41AM
    hopefan1

hope and liam did alot of fun things together and i loved their sense of humor they shared. they shared something much deeper than sex. and that is what i miss on the airtime. enough of the kiddie pool and put lope back together again. wyatt is not cutting it at all. he is way to insecure and i cannot stand a man who needs his mother to fight his battles for him. wyatt reminds me of taylor and hope reminds me of ridge. enough already. time to move on from the bridge vs tridge and end this silly triangle.

#139   2014/03/12 08:27AM
    bnbloveLA

So sick of HOTT. Wyatt is treating Hope like a sex object and Hope is so blinded by his snake charm. I love Hope and I'm so happy to see Lope will be on my screen today. This couple has got it all. Sure they had problems but Liam hasn't interfere HOTT and is respecting Hope's wish of dating Wyatt. He is redeeming and waiting for true love to come home.

Wyatt on the other hand is still pushing for Hope to move in, and she shot him down AGAIN yesterday. HOTT is lust not love. Lope is much more compatible..they are both simple people who want the same things and love their families.

#140   2014/03/13 10:50AM
    hopefan1

wyatt and his nasty mother are doing nothing for hftf line at all and all they are doing is bringing hope down. i do not want the character hope logan destroyed on this show. i prefer lope but wether or not the writers are going to reunite lope is another matter.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list