List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Started by tinklebell at 2012/12/01 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 08:25AM, Views: 15973, Replies: 280
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/04/26 08:36AM
    Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)
    Ojobear

Bell ruined Lope for me but I will say this they have WAY MORE CHEMISTRY than we have yet to see with that other nasty knocked up duo!! All I want is happiness for Hope that she deserves and I dont think Liam is it b/c of being tricked by knocked up so easily!!

#112   2013/04/30 08:55PM
    Pammysmith 46

I think that Hope and Liam will find their way back to each other. I know that they have eyes for each other. Steffy had to trap liam She couldn't get no other way. But I do believe that he will see that he still loves the one true love and that is Hope. She never got a chance because of Steffy. I can't stand her. I can't stand Taylor she is in everybody business. She is so nosy, She is like mother like daughter.

#113   2013/05/01 01:16AM
    Boldlover

Quote Ojobear: Bell ruined Lope for me but I will say this they have WAY MORE CHEMISTRY than we have yet to see with that other nasty knocked up duo!! All I want is happiness for Hope that she deserves and I dont think Liam is it b/c of being tricked by knocked up so easily!!

Lope is forever ruined for me BUT they are still hotter then hot. Their hotness comes from such a deep in your soul burning love that you can see a mile away. That kind of love doesn't just die, even when it's been manipulated. I hate TLS for coming between a love like theirs.

#114   2014/02/24 08:38AM
    hopefan1

I love lope and hope for their reunion on the airtime.

#115   2014/02/24 10:25AM
    JessieChan

Quote hopefan1: I love lope and hope for their reunion on the airtime.

I'm so happy you found this thread! Was looking for it... too bad it's so small. I wish Lope will find their way back together, if they are over for good I will eventually just stop watching.

#116   2014/02/24 12:25PM
    hopefan1

I had to go to the empty box above the threads and typin pro-lope in order to bring it back and push in on the small blue button with white inside of it. i missed this thread too. i miss coco, scarlet, grandpad, smiley and lunchtime and many other lope fans.

#117   2014/02/25 02:23PM
    JessieChan

I wish this thread stays up! Where are Lope fans? They did have so many great moments, there have to be others who miss them...

#118   2014/02/27 09:15AM
    hopefan1

i bring it up since admin taught me how to do the search the easy way. i agree many of our lope fans are so upset we lost our lope. i will keep this thread up as much as possible. love the lope couple and want alot more of lope together on this show. team lope all the way.

#119   2014/02/28 12:41PM
    hopefan1

I am looking forward to the nice present liam gives hope in the upcoming weeks ahead. really looking forward to the lope reunion.

#120   2014/03/01 07:46AM
    hopefan1

I wonder what the writers have planned for lope in the upcoming weeks with kridge finally becoming an item and brill reuniting and carick together. i wonder what will happen between liam and hope and donna and eric? sounds interesting to me.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list