List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Started by tinklebell at 2012/12/01 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 10:36AM, Views: 19887, Replies: 317
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/04/07 03:08PM
    Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)
    appleblossum

I love Lope together...I'm hoping for them as endgame. I don't think Liam will be all that happy after he marries Steffy a second time, he might realize he is truly in love with Hope when Hope moves on...and i dont think its fair that Steffy's relationship with Liam hasn't been tampered with by a bunch of people. I am still waiting for Karma and for the good people like Hope and Katie to come out on top....

#102   2013/04/08 07:48PM
    appleblossum

Quote appleblossum: I love Lope together...I'm hoping for them as endgame. I don't think Liam will be all that happy after he marries Steffy a second time, he might realize he is truly in love with Hope when Hope moves on...and i dont think its fair that Steffy's relationship with Liam hasn't been tampered with by a bunch of people. I am still waiting for Karma and for the good people like Hope and Katie to come out on top....

I hate seeing Hope so sad. I love Lope but if they aren't endgame, Bell needs to cut this crap out. She knows she is worth so much more but love is clearly blind and she can't just turn off her feelings. SOMETIMES, i wish she would...I wish she would tell Liam to leave, but they look so comfortable and relaxed talking and interacting while babysitting. Hope has every right to babysit her baby cousin and she said it today, Liam was the unexpected visitor of the day, She has been doing this every week on her own with baby Will. I love them together, they make me so happy but then i remember he got Steffy pregnant and it's back to the cruel reality of his supposed "choice".

#103   2013/04/08 08:00PM
    grandpadanucci

Liam and Hope have so much chemistry that the writers don't get it! Their popularity outweighs Leffy who is boring!

#104   2013/04/08 09:35PM
    appleblossum

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BseT1Rjdw18

for my All my Lope fans out there. This was the saddest day....

#105   2013/04/10 04:25PM
    lovefan

GO HOPE GET HIM BACK!

#106   2013/04/10 05:26PM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote lovefan: GO HOPE GET HIM BACK!

Hope and Liam are so cute together, Liam has never been happy with Steffy, he is constantly thinking of Hope. He should just tell Steffy, he needs to be with his first love.

#107   2013/04/15 11:36AM
    BissLincoln

Really hope Liam gets back with Hope...I've stopped watching it as often because the Liam/Steffy thing us to much like Brooke/Taylor/ Ridge...yawn

#108   2013/04/23 11:44AM
    Carol Lynx

I am very upset about Steffie and Liam getting married. I have watched this show for 2 years, and I'm not watching it again until Hope is married to Liam.

#109   2013/04/26 05:11AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Wonder what Steffy will do next, to send Liam back to our girl Hope? You know that Steffy will not be "changed into a sweet wife and mother" like Liam expects.
    Wonder how long before he starts wishing - he had never married the witch?

#110   2013/04/26 08:05AM
    grandpadanucci

Liam will never love any woman as much as he loves Hope and he knows it. Their love was first and special! Each time they are together, it brings me back to the days when old movies, like "Love Story", etc. when two peoples were really in love! No sex or seduction....just old fashioned love! That's what LOPE has....true love!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list