List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Started by tinklebell at 2012/12/01 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/10 05:00PM, Views: 17010, Replies: 285
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/01 01:02PM
    dont worry hope,liam still has eyes for you
    tinklebell

hope liam is just playing house,you have nothing to worry about,give it time,but in the mean time,have fun with him,flirt with him, these are the tricks that was use on you,so please take these tools and use it back,and i bet they cant take it,after all both of you was smiling so pretty,and honey you didnt have to undress either,liam did that with his own eyes looking at you,honey you have the top card just play it.

This thread sanctioned as Pro-Lope topic by Admin. No bashing please.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/03 07:46PM
    #2   2012/12/01 01:34PM
    Re: dont worry hope,liam still has eyes for you
    sodaksue

Quote tinklebell: hope liam is just playing house,you have nothing to worry about,give it time,but in the mean time,have fun with him,flirt with him, these are the tricks that was use on you,so please take these tools and use it back,and i bet they cant take it,after all both of you was smiling so pretty,and honey you didnt have to undress either,liam did that with his own eyes looking at you,honey you have the top card just play it.

Just think, Liam's always had eyes for Hope even when Hope was sexually inhibited. I want Hope have a high value system (because I think she can get him back despite lack of sex), but if she's turns on her sexual side (which I feel she's accepted and is finally comfortable with), Liam won't be able to notice anyone else. He won't just work from home, he'll have to work from bed!

#3   2012/12/01 01:35PM
    JessieChan

Yes! Thanks for opening this thread LOL

#4   2012/12/01 01:41PM
    Steffy rocks

Because he is like speaking to her?

#5   2012/12/01 02:28PM
    Dannyjo

Thank you Tinkerbell, I love your post! You are absolutely right!! I saw Liam's eyes light up yesterday when Hope came to the door. I think Hope has a good chance of landing Liam if she becomes more flirty and dresses sexier. They are made for each other and always will. Hope should make herself available to Liam like Steffy has done all this time. I am very excited to watch in the coming weeks, I think it is going to get real good!!

#6   2012/12/01 02:58PM
    tinklebell

you all is very welcome,thank you to

#7   2012/12/01 03:20PM
    Jacee Wojo

I love this thread Tink and I saw the same thing you and others did. There is almost this electric energy when I see Liam and Hope together. Hope does not have to be a sex pot to capture Liam's heart. You could see how his eyes had such a spark to them and even Steffy noticed it and as usual had to work her Steffy spell on him.

I think Liam actually looked disappointed when Steffy came and Hope said she had to go. If Hope decides that she wants to start acting sexier and flirt more I say more power to her. Hey, she has had it done to her so many times by Steffy so why not play Steffy's game. Like they say all's fair in love and war.

#8   2012/12/01 03:31PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Love your post. According to SC, Hope may be using seducing tricks that Steffy used to steal Liam away from her....so we may be seeing role reversal. Can't wait to see Steffy gets upset....she deserves it.

Quote tinklebell: hope liam is just playing house,you have nothing to worry about,give it time,but in the mean time,have fun with him,flirt with him, these are the tricks that was use on you,so please take these tools and use it back,and i bet they cant take it,after all both of you was smiling so pretty,and honey you didnt have to undress either,liam did that with his own eyes looking at you,honey you have the top card just play it.

#9   2012/12/01 03:44PM
    BrianRose

Tink, you never sugarcoat anything, you always tell it like it is.

Liam was certainly enjoying the view.

#10   2012/12/01 03:52PM
    Smiley77

Quote Jacee Wojo: I love this thread Tink and I saw the same thing you and others did. There is almost this electric energy when I see Liam and Hope together. Hope does not have to be a sex pot to capture Liam's heart. You could see how his eyes had such a spark to them and even Steffy noticed it and as usual had to work her Steffy spell on him.

I think Liam actually looked disappointed when Steffy came and Hope said she had to go. If Hope decides that she wants to start acting sexier and flirt more I say more power to her. Hey, she has had it done to her so many times by Steffy so why not play Steffy's game. Like they say all's fair in love and war.

Hey Jacee, actually Hope cast the spell on Liam that Steffy noticed and then said let me work my magic(sexual contact). It's really the only "magic" she's got.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list