List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 05:36AM, Views: 159194, Replies: 2252
    « 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 » »| page:
    #1141   2013/09/29 07:04AM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    JaNell36

Cant wait to hear and see Brookes answer. Cant wait to see her wear thst beautiful ring. I bet Donna is the first person to find out and it will the secret she has to keep..

I am so excited about this union. It really sound as if BRILL is end game. I sure hope so!

#1142   2013/09/29 07:13AM
    Masha

Quote LucyT: Brill so much more than I hoped and only getting better!

They are so much more than I expected too! I honestly thought that even if they got together that Bill will always go back to Katie and Brooke will go back to a recasted Ridge. But now maybe for the first time ever BBell is doing something right or I hope so.
    I love Bill more and more every day, what a change from loser Ridge. Finally a man that knows what he wants and fights for it.When he told Brooke that he is never going back to Katie ironically enough I remembered Ridge telling Brooke after Thomas kissed her that if she ever screws up again he will go back to Taylips. And that kiss was not even Brooke's fault.
    Bill's love is uncoditional and I believe that it is Brooke that thought him what that is so he really is a different person with her.

#1143   2013/09/29 07:21AM
    JaNell36

Taylips! That is too funny!

#1144   2013/09/29 07:34AM
    Masha

Quote JaNell36: Taylips! That is too funny!

LOL! Yes that one is my fav! But we also have Taybore, Tayloser, Taybitch, Tayho should I go on. Sorry dont mean to offend any Taylor fans but I highly doubt it that are any on here. LOL!

#1145   2013/09/29 07:36AM
    JaNell36

Quote Masha:
    Quote JaNell36: Taylips! That is too funny!

LOL! Yes that one is my fav! But we also have Taybore, Tayloser, Taybitch, Tayho should I go on. Sorry dont mean to offend any Taylor fans but I highly doubt it that are any on here. LOL!

No offense taken. I have never been a Taylips fan. She always thought she was so much better than Brooke..

I am glad she is gone.

TEAM BRILL,

#1146   2013/09/29 08:27AM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote Masha:

They are so much more than I expected too! I honestly thought that even if they got together that Bill will always go back to Katie and Brooke will go back to a recasted Ridge. But now maybe for the first time ever BBell is doing something right or I hope so.
    I love Bill more and more every day, what a change from loser Ridge. Finally a man that knows what he wants and fights for it.When he told Brooke that he is never going back to Katie ironically enough I remembered Ridge telling Brooke after Thomas kissed her that if she ever screws up again he will go back to Taylips. And that kiss was not even Brooke's fault.
    Bill's love is uncoditional and I believe that it is Brooke that thought him what that is so he really is a different person with her.

Excellent post ! ITA Brill is what Bridge SHOULD have been if Ridge hadn't been so weak. Seeing Brill together really exposes the flaws in Bridge. There is no comparison . Brill is strong and mature .Ironically when the Brill haters are yelling that Brill is nothing more than sex, the truth is that would more accurately describe Bridge. I hope you don't mind if i do a side-by-side comparison .

Bill: strong , stubborn alpha male who knows what he wants and lets NOTHING stand in his way of getting it. He stands up for Brooke against the whole world. He listens to her and respects her opinions and feelings even when he doesn't agree with her. He gives her comfort and support when she needs it. When they are intimate you truly feel that they are making love and not just having sex. Bill is always assuring Brooke that there is no other woman for him including Katie.

Ridge: weak and easily manipulated by his mommy. Always made Brooke feel as if she had to prove that she was as worthy of his love as holier-than-thou Taynut. Never stood up for Brooke against the frigid bitter duo of Tayphanie. Never really there for her when she needed him which is why she often felt that she had to turn to other men for support and comfort. Bridge had a lot of sex but sometimes it felt as if that was what Ridge most valued Brooke for . The thing he couldn't get from lifeless Taylor. Ridge actually described taylor as the OTHER great love of his life holding taylor over her head like a sword if she ever messed up he would return to Taybore as punishment for her crimes. I hope Ridge never comes back or if he does Brooke COMPLETELY and publicly rejects him and declares her undying love for Bill.

I confess i was a former Bridge supporter but mostly because i loved Brooke not so much Ridge. He was ruined just as Liam has been. sorry to ramble on so much it's just that I'm happy that Brooke has FINALLY found a real man that I LOVE seeing her with. BEST PAIRING EVER for Brooke. DD is right, Brill are soulmates

#1147   2013/09/29 01:48PM
    Masha

Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote Masha:

Excellent post ! ITA Brill is what Bridge SHOULD have been if Ridge hadn't been so weak. Seeing Brill together really exposes the flaws in Bridge. There is no comparison . Brill is strong and mature .Ironically when the Brill haters are yelling that Brill is nothing more than sex, the truth is that would more accurately describe Bridge. I hope you don't mind if i do a side-by-side comparison .

Bill: strong , stubborn alpha male who knows what he wants and lets NOTHING stand in his way of getting it. He stands up for Brooke against the whole world. He listens to her and respects her opinions and feelings even when he doesn't agree with her. He gives her comfort and support when she needs it. When they are intimate you truly feel that they are making love and not just having sex. Bill is always assuring Brooke that there is no other woman for him including Katie.

Ridge: weak and easily manipulated by his mommy. Always made Brooke feel as if she had to prove that she was as worthy of his love as holier-than-thou Taynut. Never stood up for Brooke against the frigid bitter duo of Tayphanie. Never really there for her when she needed him which is why she often felt that she had to turn to other men for support and comfort. Bridge had a lot of sex but sometimes it felt as if that was what Ridge most valued Brooke for . The thing he couldn't get from lifeless Taylor. Ridge actually described taylor as the OTHER great love of his life holding taylor over her head like a sword if she ever messed up he would return to Taybore as punishment for her crimes. I hope Ridge never comes back or if he does Brooke COMPLETELY and publicly rejects him and declares her undying love for Bill.

I confess i was a former Bridge supporter but mostly because i loved Brooke not so much Ridge. He was ruined just as Liam has been. sorry to ramble on so much it's just that I'm happy that Brooke has FINALLY found a real man that I LOVE seeing her with. BEST PAIRING EVER for Brooke. DD is right, Brill are soulmates
    ####################

I agree with every word you said. And I too was a Bridge supporter mainly because she wanted him so much and really loved him. And KKL and RM do have great chemistry together. Now I wish that Ridge will come back to her crying like he always did and Bill will kick his ass out the front door. LOL!

#1148   2013/09/29 08:08PM
    LucyT

Quote Masha:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote Masha:

####################

I agree with every word you said. And I too was a Bridge supporter mainly because she wanted him so much and really loved him. And KKL and RM do have great chemistry together. Now I wish that Ridge will come back to her crying like he always did and Bill will kick his ass out the front door. LOL!

Completely on board with both of your posts.Masha and BettyBoop.I love Brill fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/29 08:09PM
    #1149   2013/09/29 08:11PM
    LucyT

Brill days are the best soap days of my life!

#1150   2013/09/30 08:52AM
    hopefan1

I am so loving every minute of brill building up their relationship and they do have alot of chemistry not missing taybore at all. in fact i am loving every minute of brill on my tv. we need a huge brill wedding and a huge brill honeymoon to boot.

« 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list