List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 06:51AM, Views: 114617, Replies: 2155
    « 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:
    #1121   2013/09/25 03:34PM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    LucyT

Quote BETTYBOOP68: Brill was so hot today but they spoiled it by once again bringing up Katie. STOP obsessing over Katie. She destroyed her own marriage it's her job to fix her own life she's supposed to be a grown-up FGS

Bill needs to get his business back and throw Katie out on her @ss. Then maybe Katie will have some time to find a new man and stop literally sniffing around Brill. Did anyone else catch that? YUCK! Weird. I know you miss Bill but trying to sniff his scent on Brooke WOW that is beyond desperate. GET A NEW MAN! You need one bad!

Love my Brill but would love them more if they were allowed to live outside Brooke's house.

I just tweeted that I thought Katie was going to sniff Brills bed.I thought I imagined that. LOL

I wish they would stop the Katie talk we get Brooke is guilt ridden for no reason and Bill wouldn't be with katie even if he wasn't with Brooke if someone doesn't get it they don't want to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 03:35PM
    #1122   2013/09/25 04:10PM
    JaNell36

I bet Katie rips Brooke a new one tomorrow. I want Brooke to get down and dirty with Katie.. I want Brooke to take back her power and not let Katie bother her..

Katie needs to find her some other man she can try to rule... Thorne matbe he is pretty docile.

I want BRILL to hold their heads high.. dont let Katie ruin them.. Dont give her the leverage...

#1123   2013/09/25 10:05PM
    LucyT

Brill is getting engaged.Does this mean Brooke will finally quit obsessing over "POOR" Katie?

More importantly Brill is getting engaged!

Brill Bonus clip sexy!

#1124   2013/09/26 02:10PM
    LucyT

I can't wait until monday!Brill rock?

#1125   2013/09/26 04:08PM
    LucyT

Liam can see Bill is happier.Katie can only "LOVE" her sister "IF" sound like the way she "loved "Bill doesn't it!
    Katie has no idea what love is pretty sad for a new mom.

#1126   2013/09/26 05:06PM
    JudyLudy

I too, wish Brill talked more about them and less about Katie. They are so great together, I want them to talk more about them and their relationship. I get it that they are trying to show how well they connect, and that is great, but they should definitely talk less about Katie.

#1127   2013/09/26 05:12PM
    JudyLudy

Katie played emotional manipulation 101 again on Brooke. ''I don;t want Bill, but I don't want you to have him either'' '' I will love you again, only if you start doing this and that'' ''I have excuses, you have none''. She is a total mess and I was glad Brooke stood up to her and told her some hard truths. I don't get why she wants so much to have a relationship with Katie though. I know she is her sister and she loves her, but Katie is a user, she will never show her the same love and support and she will always turn against her when things don't go the way she wants. Why the heck does Brooke want that?

Hope Bill makes Brooke see Katie is not worth caring that much for. He sure has respected and appreciated Brooke a lot more than Katie ever did or ever will.

Check out some bonus scenes, great Brill bonus scenes from yesterday's and Tuesday's show.

DD's new interview is soooo good. So pro Brill like always . YEAH!

#1128   2013/09/26 10:47PM
    LucyT

DD is so strongly in Brills corner it makes me feel content and safe to place my hopes in Brill as the great soap couple they are!

Bell has done a great job protecting BRILL for the long haul.

#1129   2013/09/27 04:32AM
    JaNell36

Saw the preview for today... I am ecstatic thst BROOKE IS MOVING FORWARD? She told Bill she never want to let him go snd is going tomstop fighying her feelings! Yeah!

#1130   2013/09/27 07:24AM
    LucyT

I am excited to watch today.Brooke is making the right choice.I guess Bill will be happy enough to propose.

Love Long Brill!!!

« 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list