List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:47PM, Views: 169157, Replies: 2258
    « 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 » »| page:
    #1111   2013/09/25 08:30AM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    JaNell36

Quote hopefan1: I am loving every minute of brill. could thoroughly get into this couple. these two really rock this show and such great chemistry.

They are my main reason for watching!

#1112   2013/09/25 08:34AM
    LucyT

I used to watch for Brooke. Now I watch for Brill.The main dish the side and the dessert all in one total perfection!Brill love's the best!!!

Brill forever!!!!

#1113   2013/09/25 08:42AM
    hopefan1

I love brill too. i just wish they would write hope in as totally into wyatt and give us hott as well. and rick with caroline. i could truly get into the soap if the writers did that for me and other fans. so sick of liam and maya.

#1114   2013/09/25 08:50AM
    LucyT

Quote hopefan1: I love brill too. i just wish they would write hope in as totally into wyatt and give us hott as well. and rick with caroline. i could truly get into the soap if the writers did that for me and other fans. so sick of liam and maya.

I like watching those couples coming together also.
    I just enjoy our Brill the most.
    I could survive on Brill alone

#1115   2013/09/25 08:55AM
    hopefan1

we need alot more than brill. its called making bill and brooke grandparents and that would work for me. really loving brill and if the haters don't like it. tough to the haters. really loving brill. we need alot more of our brill fans to come out and sign in to this thread.

#1116   2013/09/25 01:29PM
    LucyT

Loved our Brill today!

#1117   2013/09/25 02:16PM
    JudyLudy

LOVED my Brill today! The lovemaking was so hot and loving and tender....I was like WOOOOW. Such intensity. -

We should get at least 2-3 Brill love scenes a week!

#1118   2013/09/25 02:22PM
    JudyLudy

My wish is for Brill not to talk about Katie so much. She is really not worth the trouble. They should talk more about themselves and their life together.

Katie is like Hope in so many regards (its why I can't stand either), like Hope, Katie thinks she can nag, and demand and walk out a million times and then come back and claim back the man because she can't stand anyone else to have him. That is more ego, than love.

Bill finally had enough of her and walked out on her and unlike Katie, Bill means it. I hope he was more agressive towards her though, it makes no sense that he just lets her run his company and doesn't ensure his parental rights somehow.

Brooke brings out the softer side of Bill and that is nice, only she can, because only she loves him deeply, but still. Bill needs to be more agressive where Katie is concerned. Katie needs to see the agressive side of Bill, not the soft one.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 02:25PM
    #1119   2013/09/25 02:28PM
    JudyLudy

Brooke needs to be more agressive towards Katie too. I know it takes a lot for Brooke to get agressive, but Katie will never learn boundaries unless Brooke makes it clear to her that her cheap name calling and nasty accusations will not be accepted.

#1120   2013/09/25 03:19PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Brill was so hot today but they spoiled it by once again bringing up Katie. STOP obsessing over Katie. She destroyed her own marriage it's her job to fix her own life she's supposed to be a grown-up FGS

Bill needs to get his business back and throw Katie out on her @ss. Then maybe Katie will have some time to find a new man and stop literally sniffing around Brill. Did anyone else catch that? YUCK! Weird. I know you miss Bill but trying to sniff his scent on Brooke WOW that is beyond desperate. GET A NEW MAN! You need one bad!

Love my Brill but would love them more if they were allowed to live outside Brooke's house.

« 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list