List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:47PM, Views: 164033, Replies: 2258
    « 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:
    #1101   2013/09/23 08:52PM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    LucyT

Katie is delusional! I wonder if it could be contagious? That might explain some strange things I have read lately!

Quinn and Brooke would make great friends.Especially if their kids hook up.

Brill love need some!Brill lush and liking it!

#1102   2013/09/24 08:45AM
    BETTYBOOP68

The funny thing about all the hulla-balloo about Brill is that ironically they have the most mature relationship on the show. They talk to each other. They are honest about their feelings even if its difficult to discuss they do it anyway. They sit down with each other and really hash out their feelings so there are no misunderstandings. When they disagree they do it gently and respectfully. No games , No manipulations or threats.
    Now Bill being Bill will always have something up his sleeve that he doesn't fully share (the private detective) but when Brooke found out about it she didn't go into hissy fits about it she merely rolls her eyes and says to herself Yep that's Bill and then she TALKS TO him about it no yelling, nagging and threatening. It seems to work wonders with Bill. I think if Brill had begun slightly differently people would be able to admit to themselves how good they are together.

#1103   2013/09/24 10:11AM
    LucyT

Quote BETTYBOOP68: The funny thing about all the hulla-balloo about Brill is that ironically they have the most mature relationship on the show. They talk to each other. They are honest about their feelings even if its difficult to discuss they do it anyway. They sit down with each other and really hash out their feelings so there are no misunderstandings. When they disagree they do it gently and respectfully. No games , No manipulations or threats.
    Now Bill being Bill will always have something up his sleeve that he doesn't fully share (the private detective) but when Brooke found out about it she didn't go into hissy fits about it she merely rolls her eyes and says to herself Yep that's Bill and then she TALKS TO him about it no yelling, nagging and threatening. It seems to work wonders with Bill. I think if Brill had begun slightly differently people would be able to admit to themselves how good they are together.

I think they know it they just choose to stay in the closet Brill fans hard to give up the hate!So happy to be Team Brill loud and proud LOL

#1104   2013/09/24 09:12PM
    LucyT

I am racking my brain trying to figure out why Othello is with KKL and DD in Aspen.

Do you think Brooke set up a wedding for Hope and Liam and Brill ended up taking advantage of the moment when Lope Failed again?Why would Lope consider getting married in Aspen?

Go Brill!

#1105   2013/09/25 04:18AM
    JaNell36

spoilers can be deceiving... I just saw a tweet pic of BRILL and I did not see Liam or Hope!

Just want Brooke to understand that her and Bill are great and wonderful and don't let Katie rain on her parade!

#1106   2013/09/25 07:07AM
    Brillfan

Just read in the TV GUIDE that Brill gets engaged week of Sept 30

#1107   2013/09/25 07:09AM
    Brillfan

Quote LucyT: I am racking my brain trying to figure out why Othello is with KKL and DD in Aspen.

Do you think Brooke set up a wedding for Hope and Liam and Brill ended up taking advantage of the moment when Lope Failed again?Why would Lope consider getting married in Aspen?

Go Brill!

Hope and Liam are not in Aspen

#1108   2013/09/25 08:06AM
    LucyT

Quote Brillfan:
    Quote LucyT: I am racking my brain trying to figure out why Othello is with KKL and DD in Aspen.

Go Brill!

Hope and Liam are not in Aspen

I know Hope and Liam are not in Aspen. I can't figure out why Othello is with Brooke in aspen. I guess we'll
    know soon enough.Anyway enjoyed the engagement spoiler.Hope the weddings not far off!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 08:07AM
    #1109   2013/09/25 08:11AM
    LucyT

I hope Brooke lays a long hot kiss on Bill right in front of Katie after Katies I could have him back rant today.What an idiot!She could have had him back months ago if she wanted him.To late now little sister!

twitter repeat sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 08:12AM
    #1110   2013/09/25 08:17AM
    hopefan1

I am loving every minute of brill. could thoroughly get into this couple. these two really rock this show and such great chemistry.

« 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list