List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 05:36AM, Views: 159245, Replies: 2252
    « 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 » »| page:
    #1091   2013/09/22 05:26AM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    JaNell36

when will Bill and Brooke proudly walk with their heafs high!

#1092   2013/09/22 03:36PM
    BETTYBOOP68

On their way to Aspen! and hopefully to Italy for someones wedding (loose lips spoiler not sure how much stock to put in that ) fingers crossed.

My hope is an engagement in Aspen while flying in the balloon then onto Italy to marry And maybe we can start to meet some of Bills family on his mothers side.

My suggestion .His mother is a flaming abusive B*tch and Brooke rips her up one side and down the other to defend Bill. He of course overhears this and loves her even more then he plans a surprise wedding inviting his half-siblings. And here's a change of pace THEY LOVE BROOKE! And respect her, seeing how good she is for Bill.

#1093   2013/09/22 03:44PM
    JaNell36

Quote BETTYBOOP68: On their way to Aspen! and hopefully to Italy for someones wedding (loose lips spoiler not sure how much stock to put in that ) fingers crossed.

My hope is an engagement in Aspen while flying in the balloon then onto Italy to marry And maybe we can start to meet some of Bills family on his mothers side.

My suggestion .His mother is a flaming abusive B*tch and Brooke rips her up one side and down the other to defend Bill. He of course overhears this and loves her even more then he plans a surprise wedding inviting his half-siblings. And here's a change of pace THEY LOVE BROOKE! And respect her, seeing how good she is for Bill.

OOO... I love it! Love to Hope, Liam, Wyatt abd Donna fly over as well! How freaking romantis would that be? Although they dont need any more kids, but id lice to see Brooke and Bill have a little girl. Bill would love her...

Heres to Brill,

#1094   2013/09/22 05:45PM
    LucyT

Quote JaNell36:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68: On their way to Aspen! and hopefully to Italy for someones wedding (loose lips spoiler not sure how much stock to put in that ) fingers crossed.

OOO... I love it! Love to Hope, Liam, Wyatt abd Donna fly over as well! How freaking romantis would that be? Although they dont need any more kids, but id lice to see Brooke and Bill have a little girl. Bill would love her...

Heres to Brill,

You both nailed it for me!

Heres to Brill

#1095   2013/09/22 06:01PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote JaNell36:

Heres to Brill,

ooooh I know I so want Brill to have a girl baby. I wish they'd continued with the original pregnancy. When I think about how Bill would be with a little girl, my heart just melts.

#1096   2013/09/23 07:30AM
    LucyT

Brill fans got a great ride love the view and the destination!

Go Brill!!!!!!!!!

#1097   2013/09/23 10:01AM
    JaNell36

Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36:

Heres to Brill,

ooooh I know I so want Brill to have a girl baby. I wish they'd continued with the original pregnancy. When I think about how Bill would be with a little girl, my heart just melts.

Bill would be over the moon in love with a Spencer/Logan girl! Heres to hoping! What could we name her...

Brooklyn Logan Spencer
    Logan Ann Spencer
    Billie Logan Spencer

#1098   2013/09/23 01:38PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote JaNell36:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36:

Heres to Brill,

Bill would be over the moon in love with a Spencer/Logan girl! Heres to hoping! What could we name her...

Brooklyn Logan Spencer
    Logan Ann Spencer
    Billie Logan Spencer

I always liked the name Stormy Logan Spencer after Brookes brother. After all just imagine how tempestuous any girl of Brill's would be. Watch out!!

#1099   2013/09/23 01:44PM
    JaNell36

Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36:

Heres to Brill,

Brooklyn Logan Spencer
    Logan Ann Spencer
    Billie Logan Spencer

I always liked the name Stormy Logan Spencer after Brookes brother. After all just imagine how tempestuous any girl of Brill's would be. Watch out!!

I do like Stormy.. How dute would she be?! i was upset there was no BRILL today! Boooooo

#1100   2013/09/23 03:49PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote JaNell36:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36:

Heres to Brill,

Brooklyn Logan Spencer
    Logan Ann Spencer
    Billie Logan Spencer

I do like Stormy.. How dute would she be?! i was upset there was no BRILL today! Boooooo

Well at least we still had Bill and Brooke on today. I like the interaction between Quinn and Brooke. I really wish they would make them friends . It bothers me that none of the women on this show have any friends.

« 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list