List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 09:12AM, Views: 113363, Replies: 2129
    « 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 » »| page:
    #1071   2013/09/19 06:50AM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    LucyT

Quote scarlet1: My bet is Bill asks Brooke to marry in Aspen, thinking he follows her there - a surprise. go Team Brill!!!

Something good is up. Aspen is where it all started!Team Brill!

#1072   2013/09/20 07:48AM
    LucyT

Brooke should asked Bill to marry her.I think it is Brookes turn to peruse Bill just a little its not like he's not a sure thing.

But either way I am firmly on board the Brill ride and engagement trip if we get it.

Go Brill always!

#1073   2013/09/20 08:02AM
    JaNell36

I want Brook to stop feeling guilty. it was a horrible thing what happened with Katie, but this is what Katie wanted in the beginning. She played a game a lost. so be it.

I would love to see and Aspen proposal. I also want Bill to take the brunt of this relationship. I want him to speak up if anyone comes at him and Brooke wrong. I don't like the spoiler about them not going to HFTF opening or relaunch. Screw the public! they love each other and it isn't like this is Brook's first time with someone elses man.. think they should stand united because divided they fall

#1074   2013/09/20 11:37AM
    LucyT

I am so happy to be a Brill fan. Brill makes B&B EXCITING & WONDERFUL.

Bill is so in love with Brooke it makes him a better gentler man.Bill never felt that for Katie she tried to demand it but Bill couldn't give what he didn't feel for her.

DD and KKL got Brill!!!!

Love me some Brill daily!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1075   2013/09/20 12:31PM
    JaNell36

Yes today was a good day for BRILL... I am so happy that Bill is confident in them. Brooke has to stop feeling guilty... She has to let it go!

They are Brillicious, Brilliant and I love them together.

#1076   2013/09/20 12:33PM
    JudyLudy

Today's show was so amazing. Loved the demonstration of unconditional love. Loved the devotion and commitment no matter what. Bill wants Brooke and only Brooke. And vice versa.

This relationship has such a strong foundation, this is one of the many reasons why it is going to last. We have two people who know how to communicate.

GO BRILL!

#1077   2013/09/20 12:36PM
    JudyLudy

The show was trending again today on Twitter because of Brill...and we have new Brill scenes in Aspen filmed! Don't care if it is a marriage proposal, just happy they are there, one year after the first Aspen scenes. It is an anniversary in a way.

Keep thinking positively and spread Brill love everywhere!

#1078   2013/09/20 12:40PM
    JaNell36

Hey Brill fans... do you all ever submit you choices of best actor/tress' and best couple to the Soap In Depth via mail. I just mailed mine in.. only one entry per sender.. How they know I don't know, but I mailed mine if for DD & KKL and BRILL.. send it to:

To:

CBS Readers Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan AVe
    Englewood NJ 07632

Just thought I'd put it out there!

#1079   2013/09/20 01:08PM
    LucyT

Judy and Janell you Rock.

Brill is so epic I love your view on Aspen Judy.

I will send mine also.I don't even send cards to my friends so that is a huge feet for me.P.O. phobia LOL

#1080   2013/09/20 01:16PM
    JaNell36

Quote LucyT: Judy and Janell you Rock.

Brill is so epic I love your view on Aspen Judy.

I will send mine also.I don't even send cards to my friends so that is a huge feet for me.P.O. phobia LOL

Thanks! I think BRILL is truly the "IT" couple. they bring it. I love how Bill relates to Brooke! I have to love how he insures her that SHE is NOT to blame. Bill really is a better person with Brooke.. He never ever would have went to Wyatt first if Katie told him to.

Brooke + Bill = BRILLIANT!

« 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list