List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:47PM, Views: 169128, Replies: 2258
    « 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:
    #1061   2013/09/17 05:17PM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote JudyLudy: I am really sick and tired of Brookehaters claiming that if Ridge were to come back, Brooke would drop Bill immediately. This is nonsense. Brooke always had serious relationships with men, even if she ultimately ended up with Ridge, she never left any of them easily for Ridge's sake. Especially at Nick's case, he definitely gave Ridge a run for his money and made things too difficult for him for years.

Ridge's character is effectively ruined. He left Brooke over a text message and has no contact with her for over a year now. It is pretty much as if he is dead, like Stephanie. There is no way in hell Brooke would take him back at this point. Or at any point for that matter. This is a new era for the show, so many things have changed drammatically and forever.

I don't think Ridge will ever come back though. Don't think RM is coming back and don't think they will attempt a recast. I can list many reasons for it, but this is not the point of the thread and I don't want to draw any attention the the character of Ridge who belongs in the past. Just wanted to get this all off my chest.

Brill are the show's new supercouple and I have many reasons to believe they are here to stay for years.

ITA! Brooke would have to have rocks in her head to dump a strong alpha male like Bill for a wanna be poser like Ridge. I'm praying our girl is waaaay too smart for that. I wonder if Bell is regretting not just killing the character of Ridge off. It certainly would have been more believable then a TEXT MESSAGE.

Brill is the future There is no competition from he who shall from now on remain nameless LOL

#1062   2013/09/17 05:22PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Hi my name is BettyBoop and I am a Brill addict. I need my fix EVERY DAY Mr. Bell. Please don't make me beg because I surely will. I spent the day resisting the urge to throw things at my TV when May and Carter were on . Oh YAWN

#1063   2013/09/17 06:41PM
    LucyT

Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JudyLudy: I am really sick and tired of Brookehaters claiming that if Ridge were to come back, Brooke would drop Bill immediately. This is nonsense. Brooke always had serious relationships with men, even if she ultimately ended up with Ridge, she never left any of them easily for Ridge's sake. Especially at Nick's case, he definitely gave Ridge a run for his money and made things too difficult for him for years.

Ridge's character is effectively ruined. He left Brooke over a text message and has no contact with her for over a year now. It is pretty much as if he is dead, like Stephanie. There is no way in hell Brooke would take him back at this point. Or at any point for that matter. This is a new era for the show, so many things have changed drammatically and forever.

I don't think Ridge will ever come back though. Don't think RM is coming back and don't think they will attempt a recast. I can list many reasons for it, but this is not the point of the thread and I don't want to draw any attention the the character of Ridge who belongs in the past. Just wanted to get this all off my chest.

Brill are the show's new supercouple and I have many reasons to believe they are here to stay for years.

ITA! Brooke would have to have rocks in her head to dump a strong alpha male like Bill for a wanna be poser like Ridge. I'm praying our girl is waaaay too smart for that. I wonder if Bell is regretting not just killing the character of Ridge off. It certainly would have been more believable then a TEXT MESSAGE.

Brill is the future There is no competition from he who shall from now on remain nameless LOL

Its not to late to kill ridge we could start a campaign I would rather RIDGE beg for Brooke to take him back and Brooke to tell Ridge she never new love before Bill then Ridge can cliff dive for all I care.

#1064   2013/09/17 06:42PM
    LucyT

Quote BETTYBOOP68: Hi my name is BettyBoop and I am a Brill addict. I need my fix EVERY DAY Mr. Bell. Please don't make me beg because I surely will. I spent the day resisting the urge to throw things at my TV when May and Carter were on . Oh YAWN

lol,if it wasn't so true

#1065   2013/09/18 07:27AM
    hopefan1

I love brill keep them coming back for alot more. cannot get enough brill scenes. bring it all on i say.

#1066   2013/09/18 11:40AM
    LucyT

Quote hopefan1: I love brill keep them coming back for alot more. cannot get enough brill scenes. bring it all on i say.

BRILL is BEAUTUFUL. I also read that Brooke is going to Aspen does anyone know why?

#1067   2013/09/18 01:12PM
    Brillfan

KKL tweeted she is shooting in Aspen for B&B this week.I think DD too

#1068   2013/09/18 10:08PM
    LucyT

Quote Brillfan: KKL tweeted she is shooting in Aspen for B&B this week.I think DD too

Oh yeah Oh yeah I hope this is a Brill fans fantasy come true shoot.Just like every Brill scene so far.Go Brill

#1069   2013/09/19 04:36AM
    JaNell36

Oooo... I hope they marry in Aspen! That is where they began! So romantic!

Love BRILL

#1070   2013/09/19 05:28AM
    scarlet1

My bet is Bill asks Brooke to marry in Aspen, thinking he follows her there - a surprise. go Team Brill!!!

« 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list