List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 05:56PM, Views: 156970, Replies: 2248
    « 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 » »| page:
    #1041   2013/09/16 03:12PM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote LucyT:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote LucyT: Does anyone else have a hard time keeping their minds off of whats under the towel?

Set that Stallion free

I get in trouble doing laundry late at night.

If you're having trouble keeping your mind off Bill now, just imagine how bad it would get if he dropped the towel You wouldn't be able to function

Snatch that towel away Brooke!Functioning is over rated!

LMAO!

#1042   2013/09/16 03:17PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Brooke and Bill really do MAKE LOVE and not just have sex. He is so gentle with her and cares so much about her feelings. Anyone claiming that Brill are about lust are just plain blind.
    That said, after Brooke recovers and FINALLY stops feeling guilty about Katie, I want to see our hot, seductive vixen give Bill a ride he'll never forget.

#1043   2013/09/16 03:30PM
    LucyT

Quote BETTYBOOP68: Brooke and Bill really do MAKE LOVE and not just have sex. He is so gentle with her and cares so much about her feelings. Anyone claiming that Brill are about lust are just plain blind.
    That said, after Brooke recovers and FINALLY stops feeling guilty about Katie, I want to see our hot, seductive vixen give Bill a ride he'll never forget.

I agree they have the real deal and it can't be denied.
    Brill is beautiful together.
    I enjoy Brill making love
    However
    Please recover quickly vixen Brooke!

#1044   2013/09/16 03:33PM
    LucyT

Quote JudyLudy: Loved when Bill told Brooke she is not the reason for what Katie did but the reason he will get through it. He is so counting on her, and she is so counting on him, they are a team in every way.

Bill no longer falls for Katie's nasty games...hope Brooke stops caring that much about Katie either. Katie proves every day all she cares about is herself and she never really loved Brooke. She hasn't done a thing for Brooke and always attacks her as maliciously as Stephanie and Taylor used to do.

I want to see both Brooke and Bill united against Katie.

GO BRILL!

OMGOODNESS!I haven't watched yet but I am teary reading that Bill told Brooke she is the reason he will get through it.I love Brill!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 03:41PM
    #1045   2013/09/16 03:39PM
    LucyT

Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36: I think once Brooke gets over her guilt! Once she realizes that Bill isn't going back to Katie.. I think We will see a new Brooke... I think that her love for bill will guide her. Katie will be just fine.. I hear another man is coming for her.

Lets just hope that BRILL stands united!

I worry a little bit that Brooke's guilt will cause her to do something foolish and noble so that Bill won't lose Will. I hope I'm wrong. Anyone willing to talk me down?

Just remember KKL,DD,and Bell all love Brill.DD and Bell are supposedly pretty friendly.So if Bridge could drag on for decades why shouldn't Brill PERFECTION stand a long solid B&B ride.

#1046   2013/09/16 03:46PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote LucyT:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote JaNell36: I think once Brooke gets over her guilt! Once she realizes that Bill isn't going back to Katie.. I think We will see a new Brooke... I think that her love for bill will guide her. Katie will be just fine.. I hear another man is coming for her.

Lets just hope that BRILL stands united!

I worry a little bit that Brooke's guilt will cause her to do something foolish and noble so that Bill won't lose Will. I hope I'm wrong. Anyone willing to talk me down?

Just remember KKL,DD,and Bell all love Brill.DD and Bell are supposedly pretty friendly.So if Bridge could drag on for decades why shouldn't Brill PERFECTION stand a long solid B&B ride.

Thank you! That was just what I needed

#1047   2013/09/16 07:00PM
    LucyT

I finally watched today's episode OMGOODNESS,I freaking love Brill!!!!!!totally special, completely in love,amazingly Hot and tender all in one!!!

Brill is Brilliantly perfect absolutely magic!!!

Breath, Breath, Breath, o.k. back for another look

#1048   2013/09/16 07:11PM
    JaNell36

They were electric today! I think it is beautiful how Bill calms Brooke. I love his gentleness with her.

#1049   2013/09/16 07:16PM
    LucyT

Quote JaNell36: They were electric today! I think it is beautiful how Bill calms Brooke. I love his gentleness with her.

I know I keep saying it but they are perfect. KKL and DD bring Brill to life they are rocking their parts.I am so thrilled.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 07:17PM
    #1050   2013/09/16 07:27PM
    JaNell36

Quote LucyT:
    Quote JaNell36: They were electric today! I think it is beautiful how Bill calms Brooke. I love his gentleness with her.

I know I keep saying it but they are perfect. KKL and DD bring Brill to life they are rocking their parts.I am so thrilled.

The best match in B&B history! I too am ecstatic!

« 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list