List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 05:36AM, Views: 159040, Replies: 2252
    « 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 » »| page:
    #1011   2013/09/12 01:09AM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    LucyT

Does anyone else have a hard time keeping their minds off of whats under the towel?

Set that Stallion free

I get in trouble doing laundry late at night.

#1012   2013/09/12 06:33AM
    Brillfan

Go Brill

#1013   2013/09/12 08:13AM
    LucyT

Brill love no other will do.

Got to have Brill!

#1014   2013/09/12 02:36PM
    JudyLudy

Katie the shrew uses her child as a weapon again. Hope Bill fights her for sole custody of Will. That mess is not capable of taking care of a cat, much less of a baby. And I hope Brooke supports Bill in this, because it is truly for the best interest of the baby to be kept at a safe distance from Katie and her nastiness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 02:39PM
    #1015   2013/09/12 02:44PM
    JudyLudy

Loved the things Bill told Brooke today. She is his guardian angel and he knows it. We even had Monte Carlo flashbacks!

Katie never had that influence over Bill...she had to nad and demand and walk out to force him to do what she wanted. With Brooke it all happens so naturally because Brooke really loves him and Bill responds well to it.

Love my Brill! They are amazing in every way.

#1016   2013/09/12 02:45PM
    JaNell36

I loved today's show as well... this week has been a very good week for BRILL and the Spencer/Logan clan. I love how Bill took his lady loves advise and went to see Wyatt and try to patch things up.

I totally love how BRILL communicates. I love how they listen to each other. I love they way he holds her and she leans into him... I think in time ... if the writers write it well.. the Spencer/Logan clan will be a wonderful blended family!

I really Hope that hope and Bill can start over. I do wonder what will happen when and if Steffy comes back. it should be interesting as to what may happen!

#1017   2013/09/12 02:47PM
    JaNell36

Quote JudyLudy: Loved the things Bill told Brooke today. She is his guardian angel and he knows it. We even had Monte Carlo flashbacks!

Katie never had that influence over Bill...she had to nad and demand and walk out to force him to do what she wanted. With Brooke it all happens so naturally because Brooke really loves him and Bill responds well to it.

Love my Brill! They are amazing in every way.

Love your post!

#1018   2013/09/12 02:52PM
    JudyLudy

Quote JaNell36: I loved today's show as well... this week has been a very good week for BRILL and the Spencer/Logan clan. I love how Bill took his lady loves advise and went to see Wyatt and try to patch things up.

I totally love how BRILL communicates. I love how they listen to each other. I love they way he holds her and she leans into him... I think in time ... if the writers write it well.. the Spencer/Logan clan will be a wonderful blended family!

I really Hope that hope and Bill can start over. I do wonder what will happen when and if Steffy comes back. it should be interesting as to what may happen!

Think they should pair Katie with Thorne, they both have the same inferiority complex and sneaky manipulative nature.

Brill click so well...it takes no effort at all, this is is what is the most magic thing of all. They totally get each other. They are in love, they love each other, they respect each other, they trust each other, they understand each other, they accept each other. Their problems are external-like it happens with all star crossed lovers.

#1019   2013/09/12 08:19PM
    LucyT

I loved the Brill bonus scene today.Brill is special. so happy to see the MC flash back.Just MAGIC.

I do hope Brooke gets good and mad at Katie and knocks her on her figurative @ss.

#1020   2013/09/13 12:50AM
    LucyT

Brill fans are the best.Brill is fiery HOT.

I loved Brooke petting Bills beard today even in conversation Brills to hot to deny.

I also noticed Brooke was feeling up Bill while they kissed today.Who could blame her she's got one fine stallion.

Love it that DD,BELL,and even KKL are all on board with Brill.

maked Brill even more enjoyable

« 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list