List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Started by Jan13 at 2012/11/27 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 08:17PM, Views: 87567, Replies: 1868
    « 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 » »| page:
    #1001   2013/09/10 09:05PM
    Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)
    LucyT

Quote nannacarmen:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote nannacarmen:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote nannacarmen: LucyT.
    I love how passionate you are about Brill.

LOL,Thanks I just can't help myself.They are so pretty together

I am always thrilled to see you post the woman who started my other favorite thread.

Dare I ask?are you watching?

No i haven't started watching yet, because we are about 3 months behind in Australia, if i can watch it somewhere on line i will.....but i have no idea how to do that!!
    For now i just read the recaps and watch some clips from the show.

If you like Brill you should try the Brill Balloon its a great site.

Thank you Lucy.
    Do you have to register to the Brill Balloon?? and how do i find it??

brookeloganhaven.yuku.com you do need to register it's a great Brill fan site.Look me up if you get there.I think some of the posters over there are also from Australia.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 09:12PM
    #1002   2013/09/11 08:19AM
    LucyT

I want Brooke all over Bill come on Bell the stallion needs a ride.

Go Brill!

#1003   2013/09/11 02:43PM
    JudyLudy

Loved the Brill scenes today. Bill saw once again how good Brooke is for him. While Katie and Quinn do nothing other than bash him, Brooke is there to support him. He knows she is the best thing ever happened to him.

#1004   2013/09/11 02:45PM
    JudyLudy

And I am getting used to seeing the Stallion in a a towel...it should happen every day.

Just wish there were more Brill scenes and less Hope-Wyatt-Liam scenes. I am not interested in the kids, I am interested in adults. And their adult romance.

#1005   2013/09/11 02:54PM
    JudyLudy

By the way, the more Katie shows her true nasty colors, the better it is for us, because Brooke looks better and better

Katie tried so hard to turn Wyatt against Bill out of spite...while Brooke tried so hard to reunite Wyatt and Bill out of love. It is brilliant. Bill gets confirmation after confirmation, day after day, that Brooke is the woman who really loved him..and not Katie.

#1006   2013/09/11 04:39PM
    JaNell36

I loved the show today. I loved how it appears that everyone is trying to mend and heal. I loved Wyatt and Liam... They are going to be great brothers once the dust settles. I can see Liam, Bill and Wyatt running SP... I do love my Spencer boys.. took me a while... but I thinik I can frimly say I am a spencer girl.

Loved Brill today... they are so endearing and cute.. I love them.. I hope that they remain true and they are end game. I want there first fight, because making up will be so sweet! Anyway.. I love brill and can not wait to see more.. I troll youtube watching them when they are not on

#1007   2013/09/11 04:56PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote LucyT: I was thinking that if Bill and Katie get into a custody fight.It would be hilarious if Bill saved the video footage some how that Katie took of Brill with Will and it really did bite her in the butt.With a judge awarding Bill custody because of it.Any one could see how great those two are together and how much they love Will.

Good idea . Though I don't see how Katie could think SHE could win a custody fight. With the PPD, the erratic behavior , the constant heart attacks and a CEO position that keeps her away from home very long hours, what judge in good conscience could see this as a safe secure environment for little Will? But I have to say I really don't want to see Brooke helping Bill to take Will from Katie. I hated it whenever they tried to take Brookes children from her. It was when I jumped off the bridge train. How could he have done that to Brooke when he knew how much she loved her babies?! B*stard

Typical Ridge I hated that guy most of the time.God only knows how I made it all these years watching the show.Nick Helped for awhile.I might not make it now of we lost Brill

Again , I'm with you. If we lost Brill with no real chance of getting them back, there really wouldn't be any reason for me to watch the show anymore. I used to watch for the Stephanie ,Taylor, Brooke dynamic. Where Brooke would eventually overcome those two jealous witches. I have to admit the main reason I wanted Bridge together in the latter years was to stick it to Taylor and Stephanie. Now there are really no characters other than Bill and Brooke who can even hold my interest.

Hello BETTYBOOPS!

This is the first time I came into this thread...I was just curious. I read this post of yours. Now I hope you never leave the show and the message board if something does happen to your favorite couple...don't let that happen...because I would miss your posts and threads.

Since I am here, I guess the rule is I must say something positive about Brill. Hmmmmm.....I think they get along well with each other and I wish them a long romance to keep you happy.

Have A Great Night!
    Star Steffy

Thank you Star Steffy. That was very sweet of you I'll try and stick it out. After all I've lasted 26 years so far . Why give up now, right? Oh and nice try saying something good about Brill. I hope it wasn't too painful LOL

#1008   2013/09/11 05:04PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote JaNell36: I loved the show today. I loved how it appears that everyone is trying to mend and heal. I loved Wyatt and Liam... They are going to be great brothers once the dust settles. I can see Liam, Bill and Wyatt running SP... I do love my Spencer boys.. took me a while... but I thinik I can frimly say I am a spencer girl.

Loved Brill today... they are so endearing and cute.. I love them.. I hope that they remain true and they are end game. I want there first fight, because making up will be so sweet! Anyway.. I love brill and can not wait to see more.. I troll youtube watching them when they are not on

I know what you mean about being a Spencer girl. Wyatt is really starting to grow on me. I think it's because he is so much like Bill. Now that he's admitting that he had no right to judge Brill , I can say I feel more positive about him, Wish I could say the same about Hope

#1009   2013/09/11 07:23PM
    LucyT

Brill as beautiful as ever today.I like Wyatt also.I could use a lot more Brill though.I will never get tired of Bill in a towel.

end game Brill, I hope!

#1010   2013/09/12 01:05AM
    LucyT

Brill kisses make me want more never enough Brill.

« 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list