List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 11:52AM, Views: 55636, Replies: 2063
    « 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:
    #921   2013/01/27 10:42PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    gingerlily

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta: I love that Hope has had to give up anything that she has ever said that she stands to get Liam. And Liam still hasn`t taken her up on pathetic and trampy offers. If Hope is really his one and only love why hasn`t he told her wants only her and told Steffy that it`s over.

Exactly, But I kind of do want them to get together can you even imagine how miserable Liam will be I would love watching that! And brooke encourging her to get him. Liam would be so unhappy and I say he deserves it I would tune in everyday to see him regret and be stuck with the little trick!

You know that IF Liam chooses Hope that he will regret it. When he realizes that Steffy is pregnant and sees her moving on he will finally get it in his pee brain that he lost the best thing that would ever happen to him.

You know it! I can see it all playing out. hope will have Liam so miserable when he wakes up in the morning and shes laying there with him he'll chew his own arm off just to get away from her. I am going to love watching him regret what he has done! Egg all over his face he will have to tell daddy he was right all along and asmit how stupid he was!

LOL maybe Liam will be asking for annulment papers....LMAO

LMAO, this would make my soap year. Karma is a real itch.

I know

#922   2013/01/27 10:43PM
    gingerlily

Quote beckyt:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta: I love that Hope has had to give up anything that she has ever said that she stands to get Liam. And Liam still hasn`t taken her up on pathetic and trampy offers. If Hope is really his one and only love why hasn`t he told her wants only her and told Steffy that it`s over.

Exactly, But I kind of do want them to get together can you even imagine how miserable Liam will be I would love watching that! And brooke encourging her to get him. Liam would be so unhappy and I say he deserves it I would tune in everyday to see him regret and be stuck with the little trick!

You know that IF Liam chooses Hope that he will regret it. When he realizes that Steffy is pregnant and sees her moving on he will finally get it in his pee brain that he lost the best thing that would ever happen to him.

You know it! I can see it all playing out. hope will have Liam so miserable when he wakes up in the morning and shes laying there with him he'll chew his own arm off just to get away from her. I am going to love watching him regret what he has done! Egg all over his face he will have to tell daddy he was right all along and asmit how stupid he was!

LOL maybe Liam will be asking for annulment papers....LMAO

LMAO, this would make my soap year. Karma is a real itch.

annulment papers,,, Now thats just slap your knee funny!

LOL

#923   2013/01/28 04:01AM
    flocon123

I wish someone would tell Dope about the annulement papers.

#924   2013/01/28 11:20PM
    Nicoletta

Please no more HOpe and DOPE.

#925   2013/01/28 11:23PM
    NinaBee

Quote Nicoletta: Please no more HOpe and DOPE.

I know. Did you see that little trick hurry up and kiss Liam because Steffy called? They need to kill it before it multiplies.

#926   2013/01/28 11:57PM
    IHeartLizzie

I hate them!!! Especially hope!!!

#927   2013/01/29 12:14AM
    NinaBee

Quote IHeartLizzie: I hate them!!! Especially hope!!!

Hey Lizzie, how have you been and how's the career going?

#928   2013/01/29 03:38AM
    flocon123

This couple will kill the show!

#929   2013/01/29 11:37AM
    flocon123

No more Lope!

#930   2013/01/29 06:24PM
    flocon123

Lopeis boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

« 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list