List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/10 08:50AM, Views: 41596, Replies: 1930
    « 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 » »| page:
    #911   2013/01/27 08:38PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    gingerlily

Quote Judi_bootie: My bucket is already filled to the brim with these two.

they make tv so retarded

#912   2013/01/27 09:58PM
    Nicoletta

Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta: I love that Hope has had to give up anything that she has ever said that she stands to get Liam. And Liam still hasn`t taken her up on pathetic and trampy offers. If Hope is really his one and only love why hasn`t he told her wants only her and told Steffy that it`s over.

Exactly, But I kind of do want them to get together can you even imagine how miserable Liam will be I would love watching that! And brooke encourging her to get him. Liam would be so unhappy and I say he deserves it I would tune in everyday to see him regret and be stuck with the little trick!

You know that IF Liam chooses Hope that he will regret it. When he realizes that Steffy is pregnant and sees her moving on he will finally get it in his pee brain that he lost the best thing that would ever happen to him.

#913   2013/01/27 10:04PM
    gingerlily

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta: I love that Hope has had to give up anything that she has ever said that she stands to get Liam. And Liam still hasn`t taken her up on pathetic and trampy offers. If Hope is really his one and only love why hasn`t he told her wants only her and told Steffy that it`s over.

Exactly, But I kind of do want them to get together can you even imagine how miserable Liam will be I would love watching that! And brooke encourging her to get him. Liam would be so unhappy and I say he deserves it I would tune in everyday to see him regret and be stuck with the little trick!

You know that IF Liam chooses Hope that he will regret it. When he realizes that Steffy is pregnant and sees her moving on he will finally get it in his pee brain that he lost the best thing that would ever happen to him.

I hope steffy doesn't take him back.....LOL....let liam keep pyscho barbie all he wants

#914   2013/01/27 10:05PM
    beckyt

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

You know it! I can see it all playing out. hope will have Liam so miserable when he wakes up in the morning and shes laying there with him he'll chew his own arm off just to get away from her. I am going to love watching him regret what he has done! Egg all over his face he will have to tell daddy he was right all along and asmit how stupid he was!

#915   2013/01/27 10:06PM
    gingerlily

Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

You know it! I can see it all playing out. hope will have Liam so miserable when he wakes up in the morning and shes laying there with him he'll chew his own arm off just to get away from her. I am going to love watching him regret what he has done! Egg all over his face he will have to tell daddy he was right all along and asmit how stupid he was!

LOL maybe Liam will be asking for annulment papers....LMAO

#916   2013/01/27 10:10PM
    beckyt

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

I hope steffy doesn't take him back.....LOL....let liam keep pyscho barbie all he wants

Me too LIL I hope she tells him get lost! And I want Liam to get with hope and not be able to stand her or any of her family! He so deserves to be traped in a shi*marriage with hope! She is so whiney wants everything her way controlling self centered ,Oh yea Liams in for a real treat alright! LOL

#917   2013/01/27 10:15PM
    NinaBee

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

LMAO, this would make my soap year. Karma is a real itch.

#918   2013/01/27 10:20PM
    beckyt

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

annulment papers,,, Now thats just slap your knee funny!

#919   2013/01/27 10:23PM
    Nicoletta

Quote beckyt:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

annulment papers,,, Now thats just slap your knee funny!

LOL!

#920   2013/01/27 10:41PM
    gingerlily

Quote beckyt:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

Me too LIL I hope she tells him get lost! And I want Liam to get with hope and not be able to stand her or any of her family! He so deserves to be traped in a shi*marriage with hope! She is so whiney wants everything her way controlling self centered ,Oh yea Liams in for a real treat alright! LOL

LOL and some prize....

« 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list