List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 11:28AM, Views: 45492, Replies: 1987
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #841   2013/01/22 10:00PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    Nicoletta

Quote AntiFreak:
    Quote flocon123: Lope is one of the most boring daytime couples. Hope only wants Liam because nobody else would want her.

See, that right there is why I am against Lope. These two are just dry together. And I just know the problem is Hope. She and whomever she's with always make for a boring couple. It was the same with Oliver. Could not stand watching all the tongue tangling.

I agree. There should be an Anti-Hope w/Anyone thread. She would suck the interesting and fun out of anyone.

#842   2013/01/22 10:06PM
    NinaBee

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote AntiFreak:
    Quote flocon123: Lope is one of the most boring daytime couples. Hope only wants Liam because nobody else would want her.

See, that right there is why I am against Lope. These two are just dry together. And I just know the problem is Hope. She and whomever she's with always make for a boring couple. It was the same with Oliver. Could not stand watching all the tongue tangling.

I agree. There should be an Anti-Hope w/Anyone thread. She would suck the interesting and fun out of anyone.

I agree Hope is a succubus. She drains the life out of everyone she's paired with.

#843   2013/01/23 05:10AM
    flocon123

This couple is really disgusting.

#844   2013/01/23 06:10AM
    steffyandTaylor

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote AntiFreak:

Yes agree, Hope sucks the life out of any relationship, she is boring and dull

#845   2013/01/23 06:10AM
    steffyandTaylor

Quote flocon123: This couple is really disgusting.

Disgusting, sick and dry paint

#846   2013/01/23 06:12AM
    steffyandTaylor

Quote scrappie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote jamprincess: Hate these two

there is mo chemistry...all I see is a child groping a man-child

Well said, boring and fake

ITA! They look like too fool kids TRYING to be in love. Lope is a boring, juvenile, and stupid looking.

#847   2013/01/23 06:15AM
    steffyandTaylor

Lope is boring, when she have rans out of saying they were cheated what next. Lope has no foundation to stand on, its always someone fault, Hope never realises its her fault, she needs to be sent away before she ruins anyone else that is paired with her. Boring, emtionless that is Lope.

Hope adds nothing she sucks the life out.

#848   2013/01/23 09:42AM
    steffyandTaylor

Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote steffyandTaylor: Lope is dry paint, hope sucks the life out of Liam, most boring and dull couple ever.

Hope did the same thing with Oliver

The character is a bottomless pit of neediness. She comes from that and she is just no different. She sucks the lifeblood out of every guy she is with. She drove Oliver to distraction and she treated Liam like he was her personal dog wagon.

Its all me, me, me, hope is the only one in the relationship. No Lope, they are boring and pretentious. Get Lope off the screen. get Hope away from any man.

#849   2013/01/23 09:46AM
    steffyandTaylor

No to Lope, no to the most boring couple ever.

#850   2013/01/23 11:38AM
    Nicoletta

Awww poor Hope, Liam sure didn't put a fight when you said you had to leave maybe because he was too busy thinking about Steffy. I guess he's just not that into you.

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list