List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/26 03:08AM, Views: 53470, Replies: 2053
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #821   2013/01/21 09:39AM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    fortaylor

[quote]Quote Fandango: Hope was a little scary when she dumped Steffie's things and announced she was moving in. No one "stole" their future. She threw it away every time she left when things got tough.[/quote

ICAM!She did throw it away, and each and everytime Liam looks like he is moving on and happy she changes her mind an wants him back.

#822   2013/01/21 09:46AM
    saclean

[quote]Quote fortaylor: [quote]Quote Fandango: Hope was a little scary when she dumped Steffie's things and announced she was moving in. No one "stole" their future. She threw it away every time she left when things got tough.[/quote

ICAM!She did throw it away, and each and everytime Liam looks like he is moving on and happy she changes her mind an wants him back.[/quote]

I think that is the main reason that she wants Liam, is because Steffy is the reason that he is happy and the little self-centered twit, can't stand that....it's competition if you ask me. She told Liam what she thought of him, in the day they almost got married.....I don't see any of that changing, as far as she is concerned. She doesn't want Steffy to have him.

#823   2013/01/21 11:35AM
    flocon123

Lope is one of the most boring daytime couples. Hope only wants Liam because nobody else would want her.

#824   2013/01/21 12:20PM
    AntiFreak

Quote flocon123: Lope is one of the most boring daytime couples. Hope only wants Liam because nobody else would want her.

See, that right there is why I am against Lope. These two are just dry together. And I just know the problem is Hope. She and whomever she's with always make for a boring couple. It was the same with Oliver. Could not stand watching all the tongue tangling.

#825   2013/01/21 12:23PM
    flocon123

She acts like a little school kid.

#826   2013/01/21 06:44PM
    gingerlily

[quote]Quote fortaylor: [quote]Quote Fandango: Hope was a little scary when she dumped Steffie's things and announced she was moving in. No one "stole" their future. She threw it away every time she left when things got tough.[/quote

ICAM!She did throw it away, and each and everytime Liam looks like he is moving on and happy she changes her mind an wants him back.[/quote]

the baby psycho barbie wants her rattle back

#827   2013/01/22 02:06PM
    Aquarius19

Seeing Lope on TV today made me wanna HURL(PUKE).
    LOPE is so disgusting

#828   2013/01/22 02:11PM
    fortaylor

Even bacon sizzles, LOPE does not!

#829   2013/01/22 02:48PM
    gingerlily

Quote Aquarius19: Seeing Lope on TV today made me wanna HURL(PUKE).
    LOPE is so disgusting

glad I didn't see it...thanks

#830   2013/01/22 02:48PM
    gingerlily

Quote fortaylor: Even bacon sizzles, LOPE does not!

LOL

« 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list