List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 11:52AM, Views: 55898, Replies: 2063
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/11/27 11:04AM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    flocon123

These 2 are no couple. They act like brother and sister. And the sister is the boss.

#72   2012/11/27 12:07PM
    mg1729

Lope as a couple are a joke and they have been since the start the only reason Liam proposed to her was because she wouldn't have sex with him, he didn't realize Hope would turn into a bridezilla and need 3 months to plan a wedding. They are a unwatchable nightmare as a couple!!!

#73   2012/11/27 12:24PM
    flocon123

They are one of the most boring couples on daytime.

#74   2012/11/27 01:06PM
    mg1729

Neither of their actions in their relationship most of their time together showed that Lope didn't belong even they knew they were bored with each other especially Liam with Hope

#75   2012/11/27 01:20PM
    flocon123

These 2 will never be a normal couple.

#76   2012/11/27 01:52PM
    Aquarius19

Lope is the most boring a$$ncouple I have ever seen on B&B.No chemistry,passion,nada,nothing,just silly giggling,stupid bang flipping wanna be married Brat.This show will be ruined for me if Lope is put back on.Lope bores me so that I rather watch flies mate(I dislike flies but would tolerate them over lope) than to watch them.They are a snoozefest and BORING

#77   2012/11/27 01:57PM
    mg1729

I am so sick of hearing that there problems started because of Steffy they didnt they started because there is no trust in each other Liam ended up drunk Amber tricked him into thinking she was pregnant with his baby and then Hope was going back and forth between Liam and Oliver. Liam ended up actually sleeping with Amber for real and Hope got caught by Liam nearly having sex with Oliver and this was all before Steffy.

They are unsuitable as a couple because together they are immature and it was more like a high school crush that is over before it is started because there are no real feelings there .

Most mismatched couple on daytime tv

#78   2012/11/27 02:00PM
    mg1729

Quote Aquarius19: Lope is the most boring a$$ncouple I have ever seen on B&B.No chemistry,passion,nada,nothing,just silly giggling,stupid bang flipping wanna be married Brat.This show will be ruined for me if Lope is put back on.Lope bores me so that I rather watch flies mate(I dislike flies but would tolerate them over lope) than to watch them.They are a snoozefest and BORING

LOL your funny but totally agree with everything you said that's why I am happy admin started this thread for me and all the other fans so we. can voice our opinions about HOW BORRRIIINNGG LOPE IS!!!!

#79   2012/11/27 02:19PM
    Aquarius19

Quote mg1729:
    Quote Aquarius19: Lope is the most boring a$$ncouple I have ever seen on B&B.No chemistry,passion,nada,nothing,just silly giggling,stupid bang flipping wanna be married Brat.This show will be ruined for me if Lope is put back on.Lope bores me so that I rather watch flies mate(I dislike flies but would tolerate them over lope) than to watch them.They are a snoozefest and BORING

LOL your funny but totally agree with everything you said that's why I am happy admin started this thread for me and all the other fans so we. can voice our opinions about HOW BORRRIIINNGG LOPE IS!!!!

I am so glad we have this thread and thank you.YES they are very BORING and I am yawning now just the thought of them gggrrrrrr yawning,yawning wow they put me to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz

#80   2012/11/27 02:36PM
    mg1729

Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote mg1729:

I am so glad we have this thread and thank you.YES they are very BORING and I am yawning now just the thought of them gggrrrrrr yawning,yawning wow they put me to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only time these two are not going to put me to sleep is that one time when Liam got stuck into Hope when she hurt Steffy in Aspen loved that episode and I am looking forward to Hope declaring her love to him in coming episodes and Liam slamming in her face that he has realised he only loves Steffy and what they had wasn't really love and that is the reason spoilers say she succumbs to her grief that would be awesome to watch LMAO just thinking of that episode if it happened like that

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list