List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 11:52AM, Views: 55939, Replies: 2063
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/11/26 10:58PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    mg1729

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote NinaBee: Oh, you guys are a couple of months behind us. That happened at the end of August here. Wait till you see all the fun stuff coming up with Steffy and Liam. It's one thing to read it but it's another thing to see it. Enjoy, I sure did. Not sold on Steam yet. It's a wait and see thing for me because I know he's a waffler. Sorry for the OT MG.

No worries Ninabee we are still talking about Hope's ridiculous weddings which is to do with Lope anyway and I know I have seen all the good things about STEAM I have been watching online but will be watching again when we catch up here and I totally agree about Liam and his waffling I just wish that those days are over because he hasnt been doing it since he got with steffy this time so
    I am hoping there is no Lope reunion on the horizon coming and if there is Thomas or someone from the Forrestor family maybe if they get a new Ridge should punch Liam lights out because if he starts waffling again he deserves it. It would be a joke!!

If Liam starts to waffle again, I would like to think that Steffy gives him his walking papers. So she can concentrate on FC. I hope she kicks him in the ding ding if he betrays her again.

LMAO Your funny But I totally agree if there is a Lope reunion I dont a new man for Steffy I want her to kick some Logan ding ding or some smackdowns at FC.

#62   2012/11/26 11:03PM
    NinaBee

MG, I said this in another thread, that Taylor will not get down and dirty but Steffy will. I am sooooo looking forward to that. By all means kick the Logans in the ding ding.

#63   2012/11/26 11:12PM
    Nicoletta

Quote NinaBee: MG, I said this in another thread, that Taylor will not get down and dirty but Steffy will. I am sooooo looking forward to that. By all means kick the Logans in the ding ding.

LOL!

#64   2012/11/26 11:20PM
    mg1729

Ninabee, I don't want a Lope reunion because they were just so boring and if you truly love someone it shouldnt be that hard to trust each other and fight for your supposed love they were just so unwatchable but I would love to see some good smackdowns between Steffy Thomas and The new Ridge now that the new Ridge is not worrying about Brooke versus Rick Brooke and Hope I just been verbal smackdowns it that what you talking about. It much be getting pretty late there here it is dinnertime

#65   2012/11/26 11:30PM
    NinaBee

Quote mg1729: Ninabee, I don't want a Lope reunion because they were just so boring and if you truly love someone it shouldnt be that hard to trust each other and fight for your supposed love they were just so unwatchable but I would love to see some good smackdowns between Steffy Thomas and The new Ridge now that the new Ridge is not worrying about Brooke versus Rick Brooke and Hope I just been verbal smackdowns it that what you talking about. It much be getting pretty late there here it is dinnertime

You're right do you remember when Steffy said it shouldn't be that hard and love does not have to hurt. That's the only clip I haven't found but I will find it in the transcripts. Btw, it's 2:30 am over here. I'm on the east coast in the U.S. Pennsylvania.

#66   2012/11/26 11:45PM
    mg1729

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote mg1729: Ninabee, I don't want a Lope reunion because they were just so boring and if you truly love someone it shouldnt be that hard to trust each other and fight for your supposed love they were just so unwatchable but I would love to see some good smackdowns between Steffy Thomas and The new Ridge now that the new Ridge is not worrying about Brooke versus Rick Brooke and Hope I just been verbal smackdowns it that what you talking about. It much be getting pretty late there here it is dinnertime

You're right do you remember when Steffy said it shouldn't be that hard and love does not have to hurt. That's the only clip I haven't found but I will find it in the transcripts. Btw, it's 2:30 am over here. I'm on the east coast in the U.S. Pennsylvania.

Well you better get to bed but that scence was from aspen when hope run into steffy have a look on boldlybeautiful2012 that the channel and they are steam fans and that scene is on there if you want to watch it again

#67   2012/11/27 03:41AM
    mg1729

Some other hopeless scenes were the their first time together having sex Hope sounded and looked like she was dying not romantic at all, the next day Liam went to work again so romantic NOT and Hope spent the morning with her mother Brooke talking about how she didnt like being touched by Liam and this is the couple that Hope fans it is so laughable, these two as a couple they are too borrrrriiiinnngggg

Liam and Steffy are HOT HOT and Liam and Hope are NOT NOT!!!!

#68   2012/11/27 04:04AM
    flocon123

Hope doesn,t act like a woman at all and Liam acts like a little boy. These 2 do not go together at ALL!

#69   2012/11/27 05:19AM
    saclean

I can't stand Liam and Hope together. What a bore! I ff, through most of their scenes. I was really glad when they broke them up, and I hope it stays that way. Hope is so childish and her mentality is Jr. High, at best. I detested Liam with Hope. She made him into a whiny, no personality. All the giggling and kissing drove me nuts. Plus, wedding planning after wedding planning. That is not a good soap couple, it's what not to do, before you find the right one.

#70   2012/11/27 08:17AM
    mg1729

When your in love, your suppose to bring out the best in your partner Hope brings out the worst in Liam he looks like an immature little boy and acts like a fool But Steefy brings out the best in Liam he look and sounds like a mature man very much in love with Stteffy.

Liam and Hope should not be together they are boring and unwatchable as a couple

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list