List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 11:03PM, Views: 50149, Replies: 2024
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/11/26 05:49PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: This thread is admin approved for anti-Lope (Liam and Hope) fans.

Thank you Admin listening to my request much appreciated

thank u

#42   2012/11/26 06:00PM
    mg1729

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: This thread is admin approved for anti-Lope (Liam and Hope) fans.

Thank you Admin listening to my request much appreciated

thank u

Your welcome

#43   2012/11/26 06:11PM
    gingerlily

So are they suppose to be together again???? I will channel surf if they do

#44   2012/11/26 06:12PM
    flocon123

So will I!

#45   2012/11/26 06:41PM
    gingerlily

Didn't see today......no lope as well

#46   2012/11/26 06:55PM
    mg1729

Quote gingerlily: So are they suppose to be together again???? I will channel surf if they do

So will a lot of people not a lot of people even some Hope fans don't want to see them together I think it mentions in somw spoilers on other boards that Caroline may tell him about Bill's involvement but probably not about Rick and if they don't get back together then they wont because there have also been rumours of a STEAM wedding in 2013 knowing Bell he has written two storylines and depended on how us fans respond on our message boards about who we want and dont want and that is hopefully what he will base it on so
    let's keep post here about why we find Lope so BORING!!!

#47   2012/11/26 07:07PM
    NinaBee

I don't think they will because according to I think it was SOD they are casting a new guy for Hope. I just don't want Liam getting all wishy washy if and when this happens. I don't think he will though because when Liam proposed to Steffy he was fantasizing about Hope on the plane when they were going to Aspen. He hasn't done that this time. Has not thought about Hope and he is not seeing her on the ice cubes in his drinks.

#48   2012/11/26 07:18PM
    mg1729

Quote NinaBee: I don't think they will because according to I think it was SOD they are casting a new guy for Hope. I just don't want Liam getting all wishy washy if and when this happens. I don't think he will though because when Liam proposed to Steffy he was fantasizing about Hope on the plane when they were going to Aspen. He hasn't done that this time. Has not thought about Hope and he is not seeing her on the ice cubes in his drinks.

I know I heard about the new guy too, but the way Bell writes anything can happen I know Liam hasnt thought about Hope this time around and that is what is so great but if the only problem is Bell changes his mind too much doesn't know a good thing when he sees it, but if Bell stuffs up STEAM again and starts the triangle I am done, things like that do not happen in real life there should be some element of the show that follows real life!!!

LIAM AND HOPE ARE THE MOST BORRRRRINNNNGGG COUPLE IN DAYTIME HISTORY

#49   2012/11/26 07:18PM
    gingerlily

Quote NinaBee: I don't think they will because according to I think it was SOD they are casting a new guy for Hope. I just don't want Liam getting all wishy washy if and when this happens. I don't think he will though because when Liam proposed to Steffy he was fantasizing about Hope on the plane when they were going to Aspen. He hasn't done that this time. Has not thought about Hope and he is not seeing her on the ice cubes in his drinks.

hopefully not .....hopefully he will snuff both hope and her new beau....and tell hope that is nice

#50   2012/11/26 07:20PM
    Tayfam

Are we sure SOD got it right about the new guy being for Hope. They could have assumed he would be. I hope Bell isn't stupid enough to try and put her in another relationship. Hasn't he learned yet that more fans root for her to be dumped than root for her to be happy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list