List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 11:33AM, Views: 55372, Replies: 2060
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/11/26 02:38PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    mg1729

Quote RedFire75:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote RedFire75:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote RedFire75: Their relationship was high school-ish and one-sided, Hope carrying on as if Liam isn't a part of the relationship while Liam just went along with it. In Aspen, Liam wanted to have a serious convo and not the "high school" version (his words). What does that tell you? Plus, this "married in our hearts" crap was just RIDICULOUS!

Great post I think it was so appropriate for Liam saying he doesn't want to have the high school version because he realised that is the way she had been talking and he basically told in that convo that he didn't think he could marry her and what does she do, she is so dumb she goes home to plan a wedding in Italy, I think that is when even Liam realised how dumb she was because when he came back after ripping up annulment papers and the first time he saw Hope she asked him did he still want to marry her
    But in true Hope style she never let him answer

In Hope's eyes after that convo in Aspen her reality was Liam was telling her they were married in their heart LMAO

ICAM! Hope is all about Hope. Oh the ridiculousness! Thinking that Steffy signed the annulment papers, Hope, brushing off Liam's attempts to speak to her, excitedly rushes off to hold a press conference to announce that she and Liam are engaged again and getting married the next day. Liam, of course, had no idea. That was one of Hope's most ridiculous moments.

Of course, she found out on her wedding day that Liam and Steffy are still legally married and in true Hope fashion, she threw a tantrum.

She sure is all about Hope and Big emphasis on that, being ONE of her most ridiculous moments That you mentioned she has like a zillion more they could probably do at least a couple of seasons of a show called,Hope 's most ridiculous moments

LOL! Perhaps on the next season of MTV's Ridiculousness, Rob Dyrdek should have a segment dedicated to Hope's most ridiculous moments.

LOL A segment, that wouldn't even be the icing on the cake of her most ridiculous moments, all of her moments with Liam were ridiculous and then she has her own they would have to committ to at least Rob Dyrdek's next SEASON

I Think we should start listing the most ridiculous moments to see how good our memory is and then this will remind Bell how right he was in ended Lope

#32   2012/11/26 02:51PM
    NinaBee

Thanks for the thread MG it was long overdue. I'll start, one of Hope's most ridiculous moments for me was when she waltzed into Steffy's office and told her she was moving in with Liam and going to take Steffy's power away. Well, that came back to bite her in the arse. Steffy was in that room with them too, in Hope's head. LMAO!!! That's what she gets for being a smug little whiny brat.

No more Lope, watching paint dry is more exciting. No chemistry and they're relationship was puppy love to me. Being as though that Hope has only dated two men in her life. Was this pairing ever really happy, when they were together? This couple was a total mess and I don't want to see it again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/26 02:51PM
    #33   2012/11/26 03:07PM
    mg1729

Quote NinaBee: Thanks for the thread MG it was long overdue. I'll start, one of Hope's most ridiculous moments for me was when she waltzed into Steffy's office and told her she was moving in with Liam and going to take Steffy's power away. Well, that came back to bite her in the arse. Steffy was in that room with them too, in Hope's head. LMAO!!! That's what she gets for being a smug little whiny brat.

No more Lope, watching paint dry is more exciting. No chemistry and they're relationship was puppy love to me. Being as though that Hope has only dated two men in her life. Was this pairing ever really happy, when they were together? This couple was a total mess and I don't want to see it again.

Your welcome Ninabee, I am hoping that they don't put them together too and agree they have no chemistry.

One her most ridiculous moments was when she was on the pills in Aspen and she hit into Steffy on the slopes and then kept going but as a couple when Liam wanted to talk to her about her hurting Steffy and taking the pills when I heard Liam telling her he wanted to talk to her but not the high school version I was ROLFLMAO she looked like a naughty school girl and after everything Liam said to her including not sure if he wanted to marry her what does she get out of that conversation, I need to go home and plan my wedding, ridiculous and pathetic that is what Hope is and what her and Liam were as a couple.

#34   2012/11/26 03:21PM
    Sapora

Quote mg1729: Liam and Steffy are HOT HOT and Liam and Hope are NOT NOT

You got it.

#35   2012/11/26 03:39PM
    mg1729

Another ridiculous moment part of the Lope relationship was Hope having all those ridiculous press conferences telling the world she wasn't having sex with Liam without having a conversation with Liam that she was going to discuss their sex life with the world who does that pathetic

#36   2012/11/26 03:45PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote mg1729: Another ridiculous moment part of the Lope relationship was Hope having all those ridiculous press conferences telling the world she wasn't having sex with Liam without having a conversation with Liam that she was going to discuss their sex life with the world who does that pathetic

FYI The week that had RECORD low ratings was the week that Hope had the press conference that told the world Liam and Hope were not having sex. The Friday of the press conference was the LOWEST ratings of the RECORD low week.

#37   2012/11/26 04:18PM
    mg1729

Quote RedFire75:
    Quote Tayfam: Thank you for this thread. I can't stand how immature Liam is with Hope. Not too mention how he was always moping around. Shejustsucked the life out of him. Now he seems happier and free to explore who he is.

I agree. Liam is totally unlikable with Hope.

ITA Liam is pathetic when he is with Hope acts like unimmature little boy

They re the worst couple on B&B

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/26 04:20PM
    #38   2012/11/26 04:23PM
    flocon123

They sure are the worst couple. They are boring together and Liam is not involved in any decisions made by Hope. Liam is nothing when he is with her.

#39   2012/11/26 04:49PM
    mg1729

They don't know how to be couple together. They have no trust in each other for one thing that's why every time something goes wrong they fall apart Hope moves out or breaks up and Liam wants to be with Steffy because being with Hope is too stressful nd he loves Steffy.

#40   2012/11/26 05:48PM
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:
    Quote NinaBee: Thanks for the thread MG it was long overdue. I'll start, one of Hope's most ridiculous moments for me was when she waltzed into Steffy's office and told her she was moving in with Liam and going to take Steffy's power away. Well, that came back to bite her in the arse. Steffy was in that room with them too, in Hope's head. LMAO!!! That's what she gets for being a smug little whiny brat.

Your welcome Ninabee, I am hoping that they don't put them together too and agree they have no chemistry.

One her most ridiculous moments was when she was on the pills in Aspen and she hit into Steffy on the slopes and then kept going but as a couple when Liam wanted to talk to her about her hurting Steffy and taking the pills when I heard Liam telling her he wanted to talk to her but not the high school version I was ROLFLMAO she looked like a naughty school girl and after everything Liam said to her including not sure if he wanted to marry her what does she get out of that conversation, I need to go home and plan my wedding, ridiculous and pathetic that is what Hope is and what her and Liam were as a couple.

ICAM

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list