List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 11:03PM, Views: 49922, Replies: 2024
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/11/26 12:25PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    NoUdidnt

Quote Izitjo: Hope makes Liam weak and pathetic.
    I see nothing attractive in watching a grow man jump through hoops over a girl and that's all I've seen with Hoiam or as they've been renamed Lope. Passionless kissing and giggling...oh and wedding plans without the perspective groom in tow..
    Question about that. I thought we always used the females name first when naming couples?
    Bridge = Brooke and Ridge.

Jowen - Jackie and Owen etc

When did we stop using that formula?

ICAM Liam actually has some personality with Steffy.

I agree with the naming system. Bridge, Tridge, Bricky, Steam, Homas, Holiver, Brill.

#22   2012/11/26 12:28PM
    RedFire75

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote RedFire75: Their relationship was high school-ish and one-sided, Hope carrying on as if Liam isn't a part of the relationship while Liam just went along with it. In Aspen, Liam wanted to have a serious convo and not the "high school" version (his words). What does that tell you? Plus, this "married in our hearts" crap was just RIDICULOUS!

Very well said RF!!!

I mean who says stuff like that? That is one of the stupidest things I ever heard of in my life.

Seriously, Brooke, Hope and Liam using that "in your/our heart(s)" crap made them sound more dotish than they already were. Stupes!

On the bright side, that line was gold for us on the boards. LOL!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/26 12:30PM
    #23   2012/11/26 12:34PM
    fortaylor

Quote RedFire75:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote RedFire75: Their relationship was high school-ish and one-sided, Hope carrying on as if Liam isn't a part of the relationship while Liam just went along with it. In Aspen, Liam wanted to have a serious convo and not the "high school" version (his words). What does that tell you? Plus, this "married in our hearts" crap was just RIDICULOUS!

Very well said RF!!!

I mean who says stuff like that? That is one of the stupidest things I ever heard of in my life.

Seriously, Brooke, Hope and Liam using that "in your/our heart(s)" crap made them sound more dotish than they already were. Stupes!

On the bright side, that line was gold for us on the boards. LOL!

ROTFLMAO! Isn't that the truth!

#24   2012/11/26 12:37PM
    mg1729

Great post I think it was so appropriate for Liam saying he doesn't want to have the high school version because he realised that is the way she had been talking and he basically told in that convo that he didn't think he could marry her and what does she do, she is so dumb she goes home to plan a wedding in Italy, I think that is when even Liam realised how dumb she was because when he came back after ripping up annulment papers and the first time he saw Hope she asked him did he still want to marry her
    But in true Hope style she never let him answer

In Hope's eyes after that convo in Aspen her reality was Liam was telling her they were married in their heart LMAO

#25   2012/11/26 12:39PM
    Ktkatz10

Hope makes any guy boring. Put her with a guy that is a 10 in every way----within a day he will be a 000000-----in other words-----a big fat 0. She sucks the life out of everyone & everything!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/26 12:49PM
    #26   2012/11/26 12:54PM
    Tayfam

Thank you for this thread. I can't stand how immature Liam is with Hope. Not too mention how he was always moping around. Shejustsucked the life out of him. Now he seems happier and free to explore who he is.

#27   2012/11/26 12:57PM
    RedFire75

Quote mg1729:

Great post I think it was so appropriate for Liam saying he doesn't want to have the high school version because he realised that is the way she had been talking and he basically told in that convo that he didn't think he could marry her and what does she do, she is so dumb she goes home to plan a wedding in Italy, I think that is when even Liam realised how dumb she was because when he came back after ripping up annulment papers and the first time he saw Hope she asked him did he still want to marry her

In Hope's eyes after that convo in Aspen her reality was Liam was telling her they were married in their heart LMAO

ICAM! Hope is all about Hope. Oh the ridiculousness! Thinking that Steffy signed the annulment papers, Hope, brushing off Liam's attempts to speak to her, excitedly rushes off to hold a press conference to announce that she and Liam are engaged again and getting married the next day. Liam, of course, had no idea. That was one of Hope's most ridiculous moments.

Of course, she found out on her wedding day that Liam and Steffy are still legally married and in true Hope fashion, she threw a tantrum.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/26 01:06PM
    #28   2012/11/26 01:51PM
    mg1729

Quote RedFire75:
    Quote mg1729:

ICAM! Hope is all about Hope. Oh the ridiculousness! Thinking that Steffy signed the annulment papers, Hope, brushing off Liam's attempts to speak to her, excitedly rushes off to hold a press conference to announce that she and Liam are engaged again and getting married the next day. Liam, of course, had no idea. That was one of Hope's most ridiculous moments.

Of course, she found out on her wedding day that Liam and Steffy are still legally married and in true Hope fashion, she threw a tantrum.

She sure is all about Hope and Big emphasis on that, being ONE of her most ridiculous moments That you mentioned she has like a zillion more they could probably do at least a couple of seasons of a show called,Hope 's most ridiculous moments

#29   2012/11/26 02:16PM
    RedFire75

Quote mg1729:
    Quote RedFire75:
    Quote mg1729:

She sure is all about Hope and Big emphasis on that, being ONE of her most ridiculous moments That you mentioned she has like a zillion more they could probably do at least a couple of seasons of a show called,Hope 's most ridiculous moments

LOL! Perhaps on the next season of MTV's Ridiculousness, Rob Dyrdek should have a segment dedicated to Hope's most ridiculous moments.

#30   2012/11/26 02:24PM
    RedFire75

Quote Tayfam: Thank you for this thread. I can't stand how immature Liam is with Hope. Not too mention how he was always moping around. Shejustsucked the life out of him. Now he seems happier and free to explore who he is.

I agree. Liam is totally unlikable with Hope.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list