List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 11:52AM, Views: 55901, Replies: 2063
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/26 11:41AM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    mg1729

Liam and Steffy are HOT HOT and Liam and Hope are NOT NOT

#12   2012/11/26 11:42AM
    rain4me

I have always felt Steffy and Liam were a better match then Hope with Liam. I hate hearing how Steffy never got Liam fairly that she was always second to Hope, I never felt that she did!!!

Hope always had rules for Liam to follow and they changed all the time depending on what mood she was in. Steffy allows Liam to be who he is and he can relax and completely be himself. He was always spending all of his time trying to please Hope and she was always causing him stress!!

I don't want to see Liam going back to Hope anytime!! I don't want Bell writing Hope and Liam as the next Brooke and Ridge because they aren't at all!! Love this thread!

#13   2012/11/26 11:46AM
    Izitjo

Quote mg1729:
    Quote Izitjo: Hope makes Liam weak and pathetic.
    I see nothing attractive in watching a grow man jump through hoops over a girl and that's all I've seen with Hoiam or as they've been renamed Lope. Passionless kissing and giggling...oh and wedding plans without the perspective groom in tow..
    Question about that. I thought we always used the females name first when naming couples?
    Bridge = Brooke and Ridge.

Jowen - Jackie and Owen etc

When did we stop using that formula?

Sorry I have never heard that is how the formula is worked out and have only ever heard them called Lope so why I asked Admin if a Anti-Lope thread

It's still about Liam and Hope, Liam acts like a troubled school kid when he is with Hope and Hope always acts like Herself a little girl they are too immature as a couple boring for any type of tv show even a school drama

Bless your heart for asking for the thread.
    I think they would be great on something like Head Of The Class where I could QUICKLY change channels when I saw them coming.

I think if Bells goes the Lope route they will forever have issues because they just suck together. It IS boring to watch and unbelievable.
    They have no fire in them.

#14   2012/11/26 11:50AM
    mg1729

Quote rain4me: I have always felt Steffy and Liam were a better match then Hope with Liam. I hate hearing how Steffy never got Liam fairly that she was always second to Hope, I never felt that she did!!!

Hope always had rules for Liam to follow and they changed all the time depending on what mood she was in. Steffy allows Liam to be who he is and he can relax and completely be himself. He was always spending all of his time trying to please Hope and she was always causing him stress!!

I don't want to see Liam going back to Hope anytime!! I don't want Bell writing Hope and Liam as the next Brooke and Ridge because they aren't at all!! Love this thread!

Great post Liam and Hope couldn't be the next anything they are just too boring if Bell wants ratings to go down he will put Liam and Hope together

If Bell wants ratings to skyrocket he will let marry Liam and Steffy marry in a beautiful family wedding

#15   2012/11/26 11:55AM
    mg1729

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote Izitjo: Hope makes Liam weak and pathetic.
    I see nothing attractive in watching a grow man jump through hoops over a girl and that's all I've seen with Hoiam or as they've been renamed Lope. Passionless kissing and giggling...oh and wedding plans without the perspective groom in tow..
    Question about that. I thought we always used the females name first when naming couples?
    Bridge = Brooke and Ridge.

Jowen - Jackie and Owen etc

When did we stop using that formula?

Sorry I have never heard that is how the formula is worked out and have only ever heard them called Lope so why I asked Admin if a Anti-Lope thread

It's still about Liam and Hope, Liam acts like a troubled school kid when he is with Hope and Hope always acts like Herself a little girl they are too immature as a couple boring for any type of tv show even a school drama

Bless your heart for asking for the thread.
    I think they would be great on something like Head Of The Class where I could QUICKLY change channels when I saw them coming.

I think if Bells goes the Lope route they will forever have issues because they just suck together. It IS boring to watch and unbelievable.
    They have no fire in them.

Your welcome, Well I asked because I thought it was only fare that we have Anti-Lope since there is Anti-Steam so Bell can see there are a lot of people that find this couple so borrrrring so I am hoping people will write their opinions in here about what they find so boring about Lope

#16   2012/11/26 11:56AM
    LoganH8tr

Not only is HOPIAM boring, but that relationship was disturbing on so many levels.

Hope was a high schooler....a school girl....we saw making out with a grown man and then sleeping with a married man.

It was sick to watch that child/adult sexual relationship. I am glad it was ended because there are some lines that should not be crossed.

#17   2012/11/26 11:58AM
    Nicoletta

Quote rain4me: I have always felt Steffy and Liam were a better match then Hope with Liam. I hate hearing how Steffy never got Liam fairly that she was always second to Hope, I never felt that she did!!!

It's always the same old thing when people complain about STEAM combat boots,gondolas,2nd best,blah,blah,blah. He is with her and happy to be there unlike with Hope he always was miserable and boring. NO MORE LOPE!!!

#18   2012/11/26 12:09PM
    rain4me

I just don't like hearing the fans of Lope saying the only reason they aren't together is because of Bill!! Yes he schemed so they couldn't get married in Italy because he felt that Liam was better matched to Steffy, which he is right but if Caroline tells Liam since she finds out about it I'm sure Hope will try to blame Steffy scheming with Bill when Steffy had no clue what Bill did!!

You can see the chemistry with Liam and Steffy and they both have the same kind of sense of adventure and they make each other laugh. You can just see how comfortable Steffy and Liam are with each other and Liam knows how strong his connection is to Steffy since he was the one who tore up the annulment papers!! I want to see Liam and Steffy happy!! I know in the spoilers it says that Hope tells Liam that she still loves him, which she always does when Steffy and Liam are together, I'm thinking Hope has seen her mom do this with Ridge and Nick so many times she thinks just like her mom that a man will drop everything in his life to be with her!! Please keep Steam together because they are the better couple!!!

#19   2012/11/26 12:10PM
    RedFire75

Their relationship was high school-ish and one-sided, Hope carrying on as if Liam isn't a part of the relationship while Liam just went along with it. In Aspen, Liam wanted to have a serious convo and not the "high school" version (his words). What does that tell you? Plus, this "married in our hearts" crap was just RIDICULOUS!

#20   2012/11/26 12:14PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote RedFire75: Their relationship was high school-ish and one-sided, Hope carrying on as if Liam isn't a part of the relationship while Liam just went along with it. In Aspen, Liam wanted to have a serious convo and not the "high school" version (his words). What does that tell you? Plus, this "married in our hearts" crap was just RIDICULOUS!

Very well said RF!!!

I mean who says stuff like that? That is one of the stupidest things I ever heard of in my life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list