List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 10:17AM, Views: 45661, Replies: 1989
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2012/11/27 06:22PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729: Liam and Steffy are HOT HOT and Liam and Hope are NOT NOT

So hope tells Liam she still loves him

Yeah I can't wait, because I am hoping Liam hasn't been waffling and that he is going to tell her that Steffy is the only woman for him and the only one he has. ever loved and he realises now that is why their relationship never worked

He will do a white chick move not interested with the hand up and the pepper spray in hand

Your funny

thanks

#102   2012/11/27 06:30PM
    flocon123

Lope is boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

#103   2012/11/27 06:49PM
    gingerlily

LOL

#104   2012/11/27 07:49PM
    mg1729

Quote flocon123: Lope was not a couple, it was all about Hope.

That's for sure Hope only used Liam for her PRESS CONFERENCES so she can say I have a man but i am not having sex with him, Liam got sick of
    Being part something like that and that is when he starting falling in love with Steffy now that's a hot and steamy couple

#105   2012/11/27 08:40PM
    NinaBee

Quote mg1729:

That's for sure Hope only used Liam for her PRESS CONFERENCES so she can say I have a man but i am not having sex with him, Liam got sick of
    Being part something like that and that is when he starting falling in love with Steffy now that's a hot and steamy couple

Liam was sooo sick of it he begged Hope to not make him wait three months. He was pathetic and he will be once again if they put them back together.

#106   2012/11/27 08:48PM
    beckyt

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote mg1729:

Liam was sooo sick of it he begged Hope to not make him wait three months. He was pathetic and he will be once again if they put them back together.

Yea they are definitely a drag watching Liam try to live up to hope's expectations ! LOL he always fails too!

#107   2012/11/27 09:00PM
    NinaBee

Quote beckyt:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote mg1729:

Yea they are definitely a drag watching Liam try to live up to hope's expectations ! LOL he always fails too!

Hope can't live up to Hope's expectations. Seems like every week she has to start fresh.

#108   2012/11/27 09:06PM
    beckyt

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote mg1729:

Hope can't live up to Hope's expectations. Seems like every week she has to start fresh.

Your right girl hope can't even live up to them her self LOL they keep changing on her one minute shes a virgin waiting on marriage the next shes sleeping with a married man taking the wifes power LMAO

#109   2012/11/27 09:26PM
    NinaBee

This relationship never had a chance, Steffy or no Steffy. Ridge asked Liam if he was sure he wanted to end his marriage to Steffy because he saw Liam hugging Steffy and he felt that it was still something there. This was Liam's response:

I had a decision to make, and I chose Hope, because I believe that we deserve a chance.

What does that statement say to you?

#110   2012/11/27 09:28PM
    Tayfam

Quote NinaBee: This relationship never had a chance, Steffy or no Steffy. Ridge asked Liam if he was sure he wanted to end his marriage to Steffy because he saw Liam hugging Steffy and he felt that it was still something there. This was Liam's response:

I had a decision to make, and I chose Hope, because I believe that we deserve a chance.

What does that statement say to you?

He wants Steffi, but made a commitment to Hope.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list