List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/26 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:14PM, Views: 57861, Replies: 2069
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/11/27 05:39PM
    Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729: Liam and Steffy are HOT HOT and Liam and Hope are NOT NOT

So hope tells Liam she still loves him

#92   2012/11/27 05:50PM
    mg1729

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote mg1729: I am so sick of hearing that there problems started because of Steffy they didnt they started because there is no trust in each other Liam ended up drunk Amber tricked him into thinking she was pregnant with his baby and then Hope was going back and forth between Liam and Oliver. Liam ended up actually sleeping with Amber for real and Hope got caught by Liam nearly having sex with Oliver and this was all before Steffy.

They are unsuitable as a couple because together they are immature and it was more like a high school crush that is over before it is started because there are no real feelings there .

Most mismatched couple on daytime tv

I know MG, I feel your pain. I'm tired of hearing it too. Like I posted before you could've of blown up Hope and Liam's relationship with a firecracker because the foundation of their relationship wasn't stable from the very beginning when Amber first infiltrated it.

Yeah Hope fans in denial that Lope wasn't a strong relationship and because STEAM IS HOT HOT blaming steffy for Lope failure

#93   2012/11/27 05:53PM
    mg1729

Quote flocon123: So we all strongly agree, Lope is a dull couple.

Yes we all strongly agree LOPE IS DULL BORING AND RIDICULOUS

#94   2012/11/27 05:53PM
    flocon123

Lope was a failure from the beginning.

#95   2012/11/27 05:58PM
    mg1729

Quote gingerlily:

Yeah I can't wait, because I am hoping Liam hasn't been waffling and that he is going to tell her that Steffy is the only woman for him and the only one he has. ever loved and he realises now that is why their relationship never worked

#96   2012/11/27 05:58PM
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote mg1729: I am so sick of hearing that there problems started because of Steffy they didnt they started because there is no trust in each other Liam ended up drunk Amber tricked him into thinking she was pregnant with his baby and then Hope was going back and forth between Liam and Oliver. Liam ended up actually sleeping with Amber for real and Hope got caught by Liam nearly having sex with Oliver and this was all before Steffy.

They are unsuitable as a couple because together they are immature and it was more like a high school crush that is over before it is started because there are no real feelings there .

Most mismatched couple on daytime tv

I know MG, I feel your pain. I'm tired of hearing it too. Like I posted before you could've of blown up Hope and Liam's relationship with a firecracker because the foundation of their relationship wasn't stable from the very beginning when Amber first infiltrated it.

Yeah Hope fans in denial that Lope wasn't a strong relationship and because STEAM IS HOT HOT blaming steffy for Lope failure

oh well all we have to do is amber slept with liam and hope dumped him

#97   2012/11/27 06:01PM
    flocon123

All Hope does is pout. Lope is a very boring couple.

#98   2012/11/27 06:07PM
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:

Yeah I can't wait, because I am hoping Liam hasn't been waffling and that he is going to tell her that Steffy is the only woman for him and the only one he has. ever loved and he realises now that is why their relationship never worked

He will do a white chick move not interested with the hand up and the pepper spray in hand

#99   2012/11/27 06:12PM
    mg1729

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:

He will do a white chick move not interested with the hand up and the pepper spray in hand

Your funny

#100   2012/11/27 06:22PM
    flocon123

Lope was not a couple, it was all about Hope.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list