List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoilers: Liam and Hope Reunion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Liam and Hope Reunion

Started by lindab123 at 2012/11/24 09:17AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/27 07:57AM, Views: 10427, Replies: 91
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/24 04:45PM
    Re: Spoilers: Liam and Hope Reunion
    Love Triangle

As a steffy fan im hoping Liam and Hope do reunite Steffy deserves much better than Liam the waffler never suited her but when him and Steffy breaks up I hope she cuts all her ties with him he needs to find someone else to run to when things not going well with hope she need to just tell him to stay away from her and keep their distances from each other.

#12   2012/11/24 06:08PM
    Hopeyougogirl

If Steffy would've kept her distance from the beginning and acknowlege the true love of Hope and Liam, we would've never have this silly triangle. plus, Liam would not have Steffy to run to because there wouldn't be any problem (hint: Steffy is the problem). So if Liam breaks up with Steffy and reunite with Hope, she brought the heartache on herself because of her constant trouble making and interferring. Sorry, won't feel bad for Steffy.

#13   2012/11/24 06:27PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Hopeyougogirl: If Steffy would've kept her distance from the beginning and acknowlege the true love of Hope and Liam, we would've never have this silly triangle. plus, Liam would not have Steffy to run to because there wouldn't be any problem (hint: Steffy is the problem). So if Liam breaks up with Steffy and reunite with Hope, she brought the heartache on herself because of her constant trouble making and interferring. Sorry, won't feel bad for Steffy.
    i partly agree with you on this but liam is a much to blame in this as anyone If he truly loved hope as he said he did nothing would made a difference Both girls have been hurt by him and they both take him back I just want hope to move on to something bigger and better.

#14   2012/11/24 06:39PM
    ericlizafan

Who says Hope and Liam are going to reunite?! Jacqueline filmed a bunch of scenes before she left so she won't be gone long.

#15   2012/11/24 08:28PM
    talk

Spoilers can't be counted on.
    Most never come to pass or else they come to pass in a way that is far off the mark.I enjoy reading spoilers but I certainly wouldn't put any stock in them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/24 08:30PM
    #16   2012/11/24 09:45PM
    JessieChan

Quote Soapstef: Hope deserves two guys trying to win her! I'm all for that because I think Liam needs to suffer greatly.

I don't want Steffy anywhere near good characters. I heard that DD was uneasy about Still so I hope he puts his foot down and we don't get Still again. It would make Steffy look like even more of an idiot after all her promising to follow Liam into the grave or whatever that crap is coming out of her mouth.

Yes, Hope should have two guys fighting over her, first of all because she is a great girl and it make sense, and most importantly - this show need to have a triangle with a girl in the middle! So pathetic to always have weak needy girls weeping over a guy, should be the other way around for once!

Bell, if you are reading this - Don't just get hope and liam together out of the blue, let liam fight over her and feel sad and rejected when she develops feelings for someone else. And then put them back together
    The harder it will be for them to get back together, the more chances it will stick this time.

#17   2012/11/25 05:19AM
    squarebiz

Hope has had two guys fighting for her. It has been Oliver/Liam and Liam/Thomas. Yet, those pairings were utterly boring, imo and others.

I don't see a Lope reunion in the picture. I see Hope and the new guy trying to break up STEAM.

#18   2012/11/25 07:45AM
    lollydolly

If this is true, he better fight for her then and completely wash his hands of steffy....let the new guy be for steffy and put hope and Liam back where they belong but please, make him work for her! Take his character back to a time when he would stop at nothing to be with her! Make him interesting again, not hated!

#19   2012/11/25 07:52AM
    Just Mary

Quote lindab123: Now that Steffy might be out of picture because Liam still love Hope. Do you honestly feel Hope and Liam are supercouple because Bell think so.

People feel Liam and Steffy are just rebound and they would never last. Is Hope Liam true love or steffy. Hope really love Liam and Bell is trying to get them back together so he can created another love triangle again with NEw guy/Liam/and Hope. So Liam might get jealous.

When the character of steffy come back, she created another love triangle with Katie/Bill/steffy. WOuld you guys be okay with that.

If that happens, I will start watching again and I actually liked Bill and Steffy together - they seemed to have more heat than Liam/Steffy or Bill/Katie.

#20   2012/11/25 09:51AM
    BOSCO_BABE

Quote Just Mary:
    Quote lindab123: Now that Steffy might be out of picture because Liam still love Hope. Do you honestly feel Hope and Liam are supercouple because Bell think so.

People feel Liam and Steffy are just rebound and they would never last. Is Hope Liam true love or steffy. Hope really love Liam and Bell is trying to get them back together so he can created another love triangle again with NEw guy/Liam/and Hope. So Liam might get jealous.

When the character of steffy come back, she created another love triangle with Katie/Bill/steffy. WOuld you guys be okay with that.

If that happens, I will start watching again and I actually liked Bill and Steffy together - they seemed to have more heat than Liam/Steffy or Bill/Katie.

i liked steffy with bill also but some people are saying she is to young to be paired with bill but i say it's no worse than watching jackie m with owen a man young enough to be her grandson..yuck..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list