List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: todays episode

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

todays episode

Started by smokiegirl at 2012/11/20 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/20 12:31PM, Views: 659, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2012/11/20 11:09AM
    todays episode
    smokiegirl

hey writers,

todays episode,that is the brooke that you should keep writing about,loving,caring,brooke,not the sleazy type that you are about write again,that is old school,and dated.i really do not want to say this but get the death over with, i am crying everyday,and do not think that i can last any longer. the pairing of bill and brooke,bad idea,taylor is right,do not get invovled with bill,stay away from him,and really was it necessary for brooke to stay over at bills,i an understand why but really? that is the only time i will agree with taylor. brooke should really be on her own for a while before becoming invovled with someone new or old. stephanie did tell her to get on with her life with or without ridge,and to live her life,and to be a better woman then stephanie was. to take the family to higher places with love and compassion,but how can that happen if the writers continue to make her a sl t. i want to see brooke to be powerful,loving,compassionate,loyal,trust worthly,and stubborn,in other words,stephanie only better. it has been 25+ of seeing brooke hoping from one bed to another. enough already, move on,ad give us something different.

#2   2012/11/20 12:31PM
    Re: todays episode
    ParithBaby

Quote smokiegirl: hey writers,

todays episode,that is the brooke that you should keep writing about,loving,caring,brooke,not the sleazy type that you are about write again,that is old school,and dated.i really do not want to say this but get the death over with, i am crying everyday,and do not think that i can last any longer. the pairing of bill and brooke,bad idea,taylor is right,do not get invovled with bill,stay away from him,and really was it necessary for brooke to stay over at bills,i an understand why but really? that is the only time i will agree with taylor. brooke should really be on her own for a while before becoming invovled with someone new or old. stephanie did tell her to get on with her life with or without ridge,and to live her life,and to be a better woman then stephanie was. to take the family to higher places with love and compassion,but how can that happen if the writers continue to make her a sl t. i want to see brooke to be powerful,loving,compassionate,loyal,trust worthly,and stubborn,in other words,stephanie only better. it has been 25+ of seeing brooke hoping from one bed to another. enough already, move on,ad give us something different.

Agree love seeing Brooke make decisions with her head not her vijay jay...
    I just wish Stephanie last minutes could be looking at her husband.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list