List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 66445, Replies: 2941
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/11/20 01:09PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Hopeyougogirl

I think we need to take that off the menu!

Quote soapyfun: STEAMed vegetables = Liam + Steffy

#82   2012/11/20 01:14PM
    tinklebell

Quote Hopeyougogirl: I think we need to take that off the menu!
    i agree honey!!!

#83   2012/11/20 01:18PM
    Hopeyougogirl

I know, right? And her keeping her loft is funny to me, it's like she wants to have a back up plan just in case Liam runs back to Hope if the truth ever comes out. I really think that deep down inside, Steffy knows that Liam's true love will always be Hope and not her.

Quote Smiley77: So she already moved in? I thought they were taking it slow?

#84   2012/11/20 01:41PM
    tinklebell

hopeyougogirl,steffy knows liam still have feeling for hope,and steffy will truly be hurt,she should feel like a fool,she is going down the same road as her mother did to ridge,always second.

#85   2012/11/20 02:23PM
    Hopeyougogirl

tinklebell, you got that right. Talk about insecurities with major daddy issues (Steffy the sloppy second).

Quote tinklebell: hopeyougogirl,steffy knows liam still have feeling for hope,and steffy will truly be hurt,she should feel like a fool,she is going down the same road as her mother did to ridge,always second.

#86   2012/11/20 03:55PM
    Smiley77

Quote Ojobear:

Yah you and me both!! I frowned at the tv when she said that.. I guess thats her taking things slow huh!? But keep in mind she already had that Gucci bag still there in the corner.. LOL!

Lol. Oh, Steffy doesn't try to manipulate. I remember when she showed up with bag in hand telling him exactly what to do and say to Hope or she was leaving town, but of course didn't follow through with it because it was all a prop to get Liam to do exactly what she wanted.

#87   2012/11/20 03:56PM
    Smiley77

Quote Hopeyougogirl: tinklebell, you got that right. Talk about insecurities with major daddy issues (Steffy the sloppy second).
    Quote tinklebell: hopeyougogirl,steffy knows liam still have feeling for hope,and steffy will truly be hurt,she should feel like a fool,she is going down the same road as her mother did to ridge,always second.

Welcome to the MB!! Love your input.

#88   2012/11/20 04:30PM
    talk

Quote Smiley77:
    Quote talk:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote talk: Steam is a cloud of stale smoke.

Stef is the cloud. Liam is the stale. and the steam from these two keeps getting in my eyes and makes me sneeze, cough and blinds me.

The "steam" is needed to smoke up the mirrors so you can't see what is so apparent. Without it, it would be obvious that there is no chemistry between these two mismatched characters.

I thought it might be safe to watch the show today. I wish they'd give us warnings so I know when I can tune out.

Well, I don't care if they are mismatched or not.
    Let's keep all the trash in the same garbage can.

Haha, Talk, that's a good one.

#89   2012/11/20 04:40PM
    talk

Quote Ojobear:

Yah you and me both!! I frowned at the tv when she said that.. I guess thats her taking things slow huh!? But keep in mind she already had that Gucci bag still there in the corner.. LOL!

Smiley & ojobear.....

Yeh, I actually rolled my eyes at that one.
    Stef has never taken it slow in her whole life!
    There were weeks and weeks when she went after liam so fast I couldn't keep up w/her. Everytime Liam turned around...there she was. She chased him down like a hound dog on the trail of a scsnt. And shot at Hope every hour on the hour.
    She's slow alright....slow in the head.

#90   2012/11/20 04:42PM
    talk

Only if the vegetable is SQUASH.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list