List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 71691, Replies: 2946
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/11/20 06:52AM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    hopefan1

I dislike liam just as much as i dislike steffy. neither does anything for this show for me. they are very annoying with their bashing of brooke and hope and all logans. considering liam's little brother is a logan baby and a spencer baby. it shows the lack of respect steam shows katie and her family.

#72   2012/11/20 08:15AM
    Smiley77

Quote talk:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote talk: Steam is a cloud of stale smoke.

Stef is the cloud. Liam is the stale. and the steam from these two keeps getting in my eyes and makes me sneeze, cough and blinds me.

The "steam" is needed to smoke up the mirrors so you can't see what is so apparent. Without it, it would be obvious that there is no chemistry between these two mismatched characters.

I thought it might be safe to watch the show today. I wish they'd give us warnings so I know when I can tune out.

Well, I don't care if they are mismatched or not.
    Let's keep all the trash in the same garbage can.

Haha, Talk, that's a good one.

#73   2012/11/20 08:30AM
    sodaksue

Quote fumili65: I don't like Steam either. They got closer but their relationship was growing behind Hope's back and it was at the expense of hurting and disrespecting her. I really don't like couples who get together at the expense of hurting other people. Why couldn't Steffy and Liam get closer without hurting Hope? That really says a lot about what kind of people they are.

I agree. Also, it seems Steam's main reason to be together is sex, followed closely by Steffy's need to win over Hope. And Liam is so thoughtless really of both women; he isn't much of a prize any more. The only Steam shot that was hot was the sprinkler one, and even then, why would they get together where Hope was raised too...how thoughtless! Thank goodness Donna only saw them together. Now when I see Steam, the only thing it does for me is turn my stomache.

#74   2012/11/20 11:14AM
    Smiley77

So she already moved in? I thought they were taking it slow?

#75   2012/11/20 11:34AM
    Ojobear

Quote Smiley77: So she already moved in? I thought they were taking it slow?

Yah you and me both!! I frowned at the tv when she said that.. I guess thats her taking things slow huh!? But keep in mind she already had that Gucci bag still there in the corner.. LOL!

#76   2012/11/20 12:19PM
    bigbbfan

Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/24 06:35PM
    #77   2012/11/20 12:37PM
    BrianRose

Quote Smiley77: So she already moved in? I thought they were taking it slow?

You have to completely disregard what Steffy says she’s going to do, and you have to take whatever Liam says with a grain of salt. Remember, Liam also said Steffy isn’t needy or clingy and she never begs.

#78   2012/11/20 12:51PM
    soapyfun

STEAMed vegetables = Liam + Steffy

#79   2012/11/20 01:04PM
    tinklebell

Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/24 06:36PM
    #80   2012/11/20 01:08PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Oh you guys really crack me up....love it! Just wanted to say the fact that Liam can go from Hope breaking up with him one minute, and the very next minute runs straight to Steffy making out in the cabin to her moving in today so quickly like Hope doesn't even exsist?! Simply don't make any sense whatsoever given the fact that he was in love with Hope for so long....nothing about Steam's fake relationship make sense to me at all!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list