List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 66493, Replies: 2941
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/11/19 09:03PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Hopeyougogirl

I love this thread and thank you for it!

I am anti-Steam because of how their relationship was conceived. It was through lies and manipulations forced by Bill and Steffy going along with his plotting and deception. Therefore to me, this relationship is based on lust with motive and not based on love. I find it very difficult to watch this fake relationship and seeing them with happiness they don't deserve truly making me sick!

#62   2012/11/19 09:12PM
    talk

Quote Hopeyougogirl: I love this thread and thank you for it!

I am anti-Steam because of how their relationship was conceived. It was through lies and manipulations forced by Bill and Steffy going along with his plotting and deception. Therefore to me, this relationship is based on lust with motive and not based on love. I find it very difficult to watch this fake relationship and seeing them with happiness they don't deserve truly making me sick!

Join our club, babe, we all feel the same way here. I think I can safely say this.

#63   2012/11/19 09:17PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Just can't wait for Leffy/Steam whatever to crash and burn!

Quote talk:

Join our club, babe, we all feel the same way here. I think I can safely say this.

#64   2012/11/19 09:21PM
    talk

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Just can't wait for Leffy/Steam whatever to crash and burn!
    Quote talk:

Just a matter of time!!

#65   2012/11/19 09:35PM
    bigbbfan

What a great thread. Not a Steam Fan and never will be.
    Enjoying all the Anti-Steam Posts. Thank you for this
    Thread. Agree with all of you. Just glad Hope is getting
    a new man in her life. Steam is boring.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/19 09:37PM
    #66   2012/11/19 09:43PM
    novemberrain72

Steam fizzled out before it even started

#67   2012/11/19 10:03PM
    talk

Quote novemberrain72: Steam fizzled out before it even started

lol ....that was a good one!!

#68   2012/11/20 01:46AM
    fumili65

I don't like Steam either. They got closer but their relationship was growing behind Hope's back and it was at the expense of hurting and disrespecting her. I really don't like couples who get together at the expense of hurting other people. Why couldn't Steffy and Liam get closer without hurting Hope? That really says a lot about what kind of people they are.

#69   2012/11/20 04:43AM
    talk

Quote fumili65: I don't like Steam either. They got closer but their relationship was growing behind Hope's back and it was at the expense of hurting and disrespecting her. I really don't like couples who get together at the expense of hurting other people. Why couldn't Steffy and Liam get closer without hurting Hope? That really says a lot about what kind of people they are.

..Welcome to this thread, fumili...

Were you born in 1965?
    My first born came that year. August.

#70   2012/11/20 06:09AM
    talk

As I said in another thread...
    The bottom line about steam is they both have low or no self-esteem and they hurt other people needlessly.
    Not a good combination....their life together will turn into a misery. They can't help but self-destruct at some point. I hope that it does not happen until Hope has moved on with someone else, however.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list