List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 64713, Replies: 2941
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/11/19 04:00PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    talk

Quote navitavi: I cannot look directly at the TV when these two are on. Makes my eyes hurt.

lol.... I close my eyes....but my stomach churns with what I hear.

#52   2012/11/19 04:07PM
    navitavi

I really wanted to throw up when he took Steffy to Hope's virginity bed today. How nasty he is. I doubt he's changed the sheets from all the way back when he did Amber in the same bed.

#53   2012/11/19 04:30PM
    talk

Quote navitavi: I really wanted to throw up when he took Steffy to Hope's virginity bed today. How nasty he is. I doubt he's changed the sheets from all the way back when he did Amber in the same bed.

I wonder if he has notched the bed post with three notches?
    And. probably, more to come.
    Maybe he is going for a record.

If i am not mistaken...Stef will just be another of many conquests to come. Liam is too flighty to stay w/ anyone too long. He is a player now and that is what players do.

#54   2012/11/19 05:34PM
    BrianRose

Personally, I don’t see any steam – only tepid water, but I’ll play along.

I’m anti-Steam because of the way Steffy fanatically pursued Liam practically the entire time he was in a relationship with Hope. I’m anti-Steam because of the way Liam disrespected Hope and their relationship and allowed Steffy to intrude as a third party. I’m anti-Steam because of all the plotting and manipulating that occurred to get to the tepid water. Sorry, I meant to get to Steam. And finally, I am anti-Steam because I honestly have no interest in the futile attempt to serve Steffy and Liam up on a platter as a happy, exuberant couple when they make my eyelids quite heavy.

#55   2012/11/19 05:39PM
    talk

Quote BrianRose: Personally, I don’t see any steam – only tepid water, but I’ll play along.

I’m anti-Steam because of the way Steffy fanatically pursued Liam practically the entire time he was in a relationship with Hope. I’m anti-Steam because of the way Liam disrespected Hope and their relationship and allowed Steffy to intrude as a third party. I’m anti-Steam because of all the plotting and manipulating that occurred to get to the tepid water. Sorry, I meant to get to Steam. And finally, I am anti-Steam because I honestly have no interest in the futile attempt to serve Steffy and Liam up on a platter as a happy, exuberant couple when they make my eyelids quite heavy.

Very nicely said, BrianRose... You always post with your heart and your mind...You are seldom, if ever, off the mark.
    I find myself always saying the same thing to you...........
    I second your post..... every word rings true.

#56   2012/11/19 05:47PM
    BrianRose

Quote talk:
    Quote BrianRose: Personally, I don’t see any steam – only tepid water, but I’ll play along.

Very nicely said, BrianRose... You always post with your heart and your mind...You are seldom, if ever, off the mark.

Thank you for your comments, talk, and thank you, also, for requesting this thread.

#57   2012/11/19 05:48PM
    novemberrain72

Quote navitavi: I cannot look directly at the TV when these two are on. Makes my eyes hurt.

In with you there . I try to zone them out . Its like watching a bad train wreck.

#58   2012/11/19 05:49PM
    stopthemadness

OMG please make it stop if you don't I might have to poke my own eye out and cut off my ears

#59   2012/11/19 06:00PM
    talk

:)

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote talk:

Thank you for your comments, talk, and thank you, also, for requesting this thread.

Thank you for helping make this thread purposeful.

#60   2012/11/19 06:04PM
    talk

Quote stopthemadness: OMG please make it stop if you don't I might have to poke my own eye out and cut off my ears

lol. ..Now that is a little drastic, don't you think.
    When all is said and done....this is just a 25 minute show counting commercials.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list