List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 69765, Replies: 2946
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/11/19 06:29AM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    talk

Steam is a cloud of stale smoke.

Stef is the cloud. Liam is the stale. and the steam from these two keeps getting in my eyes and makes me sneeze, cough and blinds me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/19 06:35AM
    #42   2012/11/19 11:22AM
    Ojobear

OH Puleessseee! Two kids here TRYING to play house or what?? Fake Fake Fake!! Steffy needs a place to run to for her next victim and Liam isnt smart enough to figure it out... When is she leaving again??

#43   2012/11/19 11:24AM
    Smiley77

Quote talk: Steam is a cloud of stale smoke.

Stef is the cloud. Liam is the stale. and the steam from these two keeps getting in my eyes and makes me sneeze, cough and blinds me.

The "steam" is needed to smoke up the mirrors so you can't see what is so apparent. Without it, it would be obvious that there is no chemistry between these two mismatched characters.

I thought it might be safe to watch the show today. I wish they'd give us warnings so I know when I can tune out.

#44   2012/11/19 11:27AM
    novemberrain72

PLEASE make it stop . These two are as irritating as that sound you hear when someone scrapes a chalkboard

#45   2012/11/19 11:31AM
    Smiley77

Quote novemberrain72: PLEASE make it stop . These two are as irritating as that sound you hear when someone scrapes a chalkboard

I'd prefer hearing scrapes on a chalkboard for a half hour than watch those two

#46   2012/11/19 11:48AM
    talk

I was bored with steam on screen today...even with my eyes shut.
    I did enjoy the Brooke & Bill scene.
    Stephanie is going down fast now.

#47   2012/11/19 03:40PM
    talk

Quote Smiley77:
    Quote talk: Steam is a cloud of stale smoke.

The "steam" is needed to smoke up the mirrors so you can't see what is so apparent. Without it, it would be obvious that there is no chemistry between these two mismatched characters.

I thought it might be safe to watch the show today. I wish they'd give us warnings so I know when I can tune out.

Well, I don't care if they are mismatched or not.
    Let's keep all the trash in the same garbage can.

#48   2012/11/19 03:53PM
    fla_beach_bunny

I am not a STEAM fan or a STILL fan. Liam gets on my last nerve. I am glad that Hope will be getting someone new. Only thing is.. how long do you think it will take Steffy to chase after him???

#49   2012/11/19 03:56PM
    talk

Quote fla_beach_bunny: I am not a STEAM fan or a STILL fan. Liam gets on my last nerve. I am glad that Hope will be getting someone new. Only thing is.. how long do you think it will take Steffy to chase after him???

That is up in the air. You could always take bets on it. Personally I am no gambler...so I will just wait it out.

#50   2012/11/19 03:57PM
    navitavi

I cannot look directly at the TV when these two are on. Makes my eyes hurt.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list