List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 71480, Replies: 2946
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/11/18 04:05PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    talk

Quote Soapstef:
    Quote talk: I asked Addy to put this thread up for everyone not a fan of this pairing, so that they would have a voice to post their views.
    I am glad to see so many making use of it.

Gotta say thanks!

It was a pleasure!!!

#32   2012/11/18 05:56PM
    talk

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: This thread is admin approved for anti-Steam fans.

Thank you for this thread

LOL, Ginger I understand why you feel this way. Liam has to prove himself to me as well. You have to admit, he does make Steffy happy. That's the only plus I see in this union.

I am glad to see that all Stef fans do not condone Liams' behavior. We have that in common!

#33   2012/11/18 06:03PM
    novemberrain72

I don't think there will be any steam once hope has a new man. He can't have one of his girls unavailable.

#34   2012/11/18 06:14PM
    talk

Stef & Liam HAVE TO stay together.... who else would have her?

Just a child that wants instant gratification, not to be left alone ever, wants to be prized and accepted no matter what he does, turns on a dime, stares blankly, has that duh look and has no brain or common sense.

#35   2012/11/18 06:23PM
    Soapstef

Quote talk: Stef & Liam HAVE TO stay together.... who else would have her?

Just a child that wants instant gratification, not to be left alone ever, wants to be prized and accepted no matter what he does, turns on a dime, stares blankly, has that duh look and has no brain or common sense.

Steffy sure lowered her standards then from her assertion that Bill was the only kind of MAN tough & powerful enough for her. LOL!
    She sure flipped that script & accepted his wimpy son lickity split when she lost that battle.

#36   2012/11/18 07:02PM
    stopthemadness

Quote Soapstef:
    Quote lil73: It just seems to me that some of the posters in the Steffy team are so militant, the things that are posted are vile and disgusting about Kim Matula or Hope.

See what happens when you yell loud enough and stomp your feet you get your way. Hope and Liam were suppose to be the couple but the Steam fanbase was so verbal and strong they took over. Not sure how writers can allow that but guess they did.

I don't think it was the "Steam Fanbase" because I still don't think they have a huge one yet.

I'd say it was the "STEFFY NEEDS TO FINALLY WIN" fanbase.

LOL and what a prize she won

#37   2012/11/18 07:31PM
    Soapstef

Quote stopthemadness:
    Quote Soapstef:
    Quote lil73: It just seems to me that some of the posters in the Steffy team are so militant, the things that are posted are vile and disgusting about Kim Matula or Hope.

See what happens when you yell loud enough and stomp your feet you get your way. Hope and Liam were suppose to be the couple but the Steam fanbase was so verbal and strong they took over. Not sure how writers can allow that but guess they did.

I don't think it was the "Steam Fanbase" because I still don't think they have a huge one yet.

I'd say it was the "STEFFY NEEDS TO FINALLY WIN" fanbase.

LOL and what a prize she won

...and look at all the story acrobatics the writers performed to make it happen! LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/18 07:35PM
    #38   2012/11/19 04:26AM
    talk

Quote Soapstef:
    Quote talk: Stef & Liam HAVE TO stay together.... who else would have her?

Steffy sure lowered her standards then from her assertion that Bill was the only kind of MAN tough & powerful enough for her. LOL!
    She sure flipped that script & accepted his wimpy son lickity split when she lost that battle.

Maybe she thinks she can turn Liam into a "Bill clone" and teach him how to be an A+ manipulator.
    lol...now that would be something to watch.
    Liams'grade card would go something like this...F,F,F-,F,F-.

As much as I hate what Bill has done(schemed), I like the villian-like character he portrays.

I like nothing at all about Liam.

The only thing I can say about Stef is that the few good qualities she had the potential to develop are no longer even remotely in evidence.
    You can look in the "rear-view mirror" but they are too far back to see.

#39   2012/11/19 04:49AM
    Nauntieann

I want Hope to get someone new! Liam didnt deserve either girl!
    I don't see this lasting long!
    But I could be wrong!

#40   2012/11/19 06:19AM
    grandmarose

I also don't care too much for Steam, it seems like Steffy went from loving a man to loving his child and is trying to turn him into a man and so far Liam has been failing miserably.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list