List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 61857, Replies: 2941
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/11/18 12:24PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    lil73

hate that conniving, manipulative byotch! She should be on a street corner and sell it

#22   2012/11/18 12:41PM
    cards1

Quote grandpadanucci: STEAM = Boring & Immature! That's all I can say.

ITA, but could say a little more. After watching Friday I believe both have also developed amnesia.

LIAM to Steffy, "you never beg" I'm like WHAT? Do I need to clean my ears? Let's see I could swear

Steffy begged Owen, "Leave Jackie, she's not worthy of you and can't give you kids, I can please leave her for me."

Steffy begged Ollie when she showed up on his doorstep in her lingerie and straddled him begging him for sex to the point she even said "you can call me Hope, please have sex with me Ollie"

Steffy begged Bill, "oh please leave your wife for me",not to mention how many times she begged him to have sex with her."please Bill have sex with me we can rule the world"

Steffy begged LIAM, "oh please just one little harmless kiss, please, please, please LIAM" "please chose me LIAM, Hope's a station wagon, I'm a crotch rocket, don't marry Hope come back to meeeeee LIAM"

So ITA STEAM=boring & immature & has amnesia.

#23   2012/11/18 12:49PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote cards1:

ITA, but could say a little more. After watching Friday I believe both have also developed amnesia.

LIAM to Steffy, "you never beg" I'm like WHAT? Do I need to clean my ears? Let's see I could swear

Steffy begged Owen, "Leave Jackie, she's not worthy of you and can't give you kids, I can please leave her for me."

Steffy begged Ollie when she showed up on his doorstep in her lingerie and straddled him begging him for sex to the point she even said "you can call me Hope, please have sex with me Ollie"

Steffy begged Bill, "oh please leave your wife for me",not to mention how many times she begged him to have sex with her."please Bill have sex with me we can rule the world"

Steffy begged LIAM, "oh please just one little harmless kiss, please, please, please LIAM" "please chose me LIAM, Hope's a station wagon, I'm a crotch rocket, don't marry Hope come back to meeeeee LIAM"

cards1, I love your post and yes, add amnesia to the description as it is very fitting. You also made me laugh and that's good!

#24   2012/11/18 12:51PM
    Soapstef

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote Soapstef:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote stopthemadness: let steffy have her waffels they deseve each other their a pigeon pair one more lame than the other they make me sick

Fair enough, you got this one. I soooooo wanted Liam to end up with Hope. I do disagree about Steam being boring. Don't mind watching them, I just don't like him.

They are trying way too hard to push them down our throats. The only positive that I can see is.....once Bell flips the script again (and he will)...and Steffy gets hurt again...she might come off as a heroine if she becomes strong again instead of being a puddle and pining for Liam forever.

This time I might actually buy her being hurt because Liam had actually declared himself to her. Before it was a ridiculous joke that she could find so much "happiness" in something we know was a complete farce.

SoapStef, Hope is getting a new man according to CBS SID. Which means this triangle ends. However, we know from watching soaps over the years a happy soap couple is a boring soap couple. I'm interested to see what Bell is going to do with these two couples. Somehow they will intertwine. I guarantee it. How well he does it will determine if this show will stick around. Bell is relying on the next generation of Forrestors, Spencers and Logans. If Bell doesn't do this right and I am talking in the next year we will be lucky if the show last until 2014.

I'm very happy that Hope is getting a new man. However, I still believe that Liam will make a play for her. In true Bell style...she will move on and she'll be ever more attractive to that moron Liam. I'm still calling it....Steffy will be hurt by Liam because he's never chosen her unless all other options had been exhausted.

#25   2012/11/18 12:52PM
    lil73

Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/19 06:11AM
    #26   2012/11/18 12:56PM
    Soapstef

Quote lollydolly:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: This thread is admin approved for anti-Steam fans.

Thank you for this thread

LOL, Ginger I understand why you feel this way. Liam has to prove himself to me as well. You have to admit, he does make Steffy happy. That's the only plus I see in this union.

Steffy's happy because she's finally got a man....that girl's been dumped by everybody!!!!

everybody.....and their dad!

#27   2012/11/18 01:03PM
    Soapstef

Quote talk: I asked Addy to put this thread up for everyone not a fan of this pairing, so that they would have a voice to post their views.
    I am glad to see so many making use of it.

Gotta say thanks!

#28   2012/11/18 01:10PM
    Soapstef

Quote novemberrain72: They are vomit inducing . Can't stand them.

Their dialogue is vomit inducing!

What woman is constantly praising a guy nonstop and openly fishing for compliments like Steffy?! Liam has done NOTHING to be considered anybody's hero. At least Ridge has saved his ladies from peril once or twice against major odds. Liam fished Steffy out of a tub once..which any maintenance man could have done...but he's been the greatest thing since cell phones ever since for Steffy! Ridiculous!

#29   2012/11/18 01:14PM
    Soapstef

Quote cards1:

So SPOT ON.....what a great post! Thanks for remembering these details because Bell must think that his audience just isn't paying attention at all!

The Owen stuff really made me hate Steffy, but the Bill stuff just pushed it through the roof. She's disgusting and Liam is right there with her.

#30   2012/11/18 01:16PM
    Soapstef

Quote lil73: It just seems to me that some of the posters in the Steffy team are so militant, the things that are posted are vile and disgusting about Kim Matula or Hope.

See what happens when you yell loud enough and stomp your feet you get your way. Hope and Liam were suppose to be the couple but the Steam fanbase was so verbal and strong they took over. Not sure how writers can allow that but guess they did.

Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/19 06:10AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list