List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 64936, Replies: 2941
    « 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 » »| page:
    #2751   2013/05/24 04:51AM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Ojobear

It's too bad for Liam he didn't think things through before he got involved with this baby killer.. Trapped and in love with someone else but everyone always speaks for him and tells him how he feels.. The only honest thing he has been able to say is he loves Hope and always will and he will love no one like he does her... Not thinking Leffy is going to last much longer with the way he really feels for someone else only to see that Hope has FINALLY moved on to bigger and better things... Leffy is ending!!

#2752   2013/05/27 02:49PM
    bnbloveLA

Great post, Ojo. This garbage couple is so overrated and mismatched. They are simply NASTY! Liam needs a wake up call....he's living with a mental mess that killed his baby!

#2753   2013/05/28 11:00AM
    shirle66

if liam gos back to hoope I will never watch this show again.

#2754   2013/05/28 01:12PM
    Ojobear

Out of Liam's mouth to Bills ears... His thoughts and mind are with who??? Yep he said Hope!! He wants to be with who?? Yep he said Hope!! I see Leffy ending sooner than we all are thinking!!

#2755   2013/05/28 01:47PM
    hopefan1

actually i hate both in the steam couple. i hate liam just as much as i hate stuffy. they can go off togeter and be backburnered. i am interested in malcom or wyatt with hope and have hope move on with her life. and have no interferrence in her life. she moved on from oliver she can move on from the unfaithful hurtful liam. hope deserves better than liam.

#2756   2013/05/28 03:54PM
    LunchtimeLis...

Steam would not exist if not for Bill/ Steffy manipulations. Yuck, he divorced her once, and you would think he would have learned is lesson, but he thought Steffy changed.
    Liam is stuck in a loveless marriage to Steffy- now, because Bill will do anything to keep them together.
    Steam will be miserable...and I am laughing about it.
    Hope will move on, and Liam will be stuck with his number 2 choice. LOL

#2757   2013/05/28 08:59PM
    sodaksue

Quote LunchtimeListner: Steam would not exist if not for Bill/ Steffy manipulations. Yuck, he divorced her once, and you would think he would have learned is lesson, but he thought Steffy changed.
    Liam is stuck in a loveless marriage to Steffy- now, because Bill will do anything to keep them together.
    Steam will be miserable...and I am laughing about it.
    Hope will move on, and Liam will be stuck with his number 2 choice. LOL

Liam was just taking what was handed to him and learning to live with it (Steffy). Before he saw a friend and mother of his child, but now because of her childish recklessness, all he sees is the person who killed his child. Steam is forever changed and stained.

#2758   2013/05/28 09:26PM
    Lady Sinjin

Steam is so dead. Not that they were solid to begin with. This is what you get when the relationship is built on vapor.

Steffy promised Liam a life of fun and adventure with no drama and she can't deliver on that promise. Besides, who makes naive promises like that anyway? Steffy made this relationship nothing but work and the question now is:
    Does Liam love her enough to do the work?

Judging by today's dialogue I'd say NO WAY.

#2759   2013/05/29 06:20AM
    Ojobear

Quote Lady Sinjin: Steam is so dead. Not that they were solid to begin with. This is what you get when the relationship is built on vapor.

Steffy promised Liam a life of fun and adventure with no drama and she can't deliver on that promise. Besides, who makes naive promises like that anyway? Steffy made this relationship nothing but work and the question now is:
    Does Liam love her enough to do the work?

Judging by today's dialogue I'd say NO WAY.

Great post!! ICAM!!

#2760   2013/05/29 02:10PM
    hopefan1

I hate liam and steffy both now. and yes lunch you are right hope will move on and wyatt is not going to hand over hope to liam. its about time liam and steffy be miserable in this marriage considering all the pain they inflicted on hope. i love the sweet karma coming back around.

« 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list