List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 61731, Replies: 2941
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/17 10:34PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    JessieChan

Great thread! There are too many steam-loving threads around and It's annoying. Personally, they make me sick. After all the trouble he went through to dump her and beg hope to be with him, he suddenly is in love and wants her forever and ever? What a fake relationship.

#12   2012/11/17 11:02PM
    NinaBee

Quote Soapstef:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote stopthemadness: let steffy have her waffels they deseve each other their a pigeon pair one more lame than the other they make me sick

Fair enough, you got this one. I soooooo wanted Liam to end up with Hope. I do disagree about Steam being boring. Don't mind watching them, I just don't like him.

They are trying way too hard to push them down our throats. The only positive that I can see is.....once Bell flips the script again (and he will)...and Steffy gets hurt again...she might come off as a heroine if she becomes strong again instead of being a puddle and pining for Liam forever.

This time I might actually buy her being hurt because Liam had actually declared himself to her. Before it was a ridiculous joke that she could find so much "happiness" in something we know was a complete farce.

SoapStef, Hope is getting a new man according to CBS SID. Which means this triangle ends. However, we know from watching soaps over the years a happy soap couple is a boring soap couple. I'm interested to see what Bell is going to do with these two couples. Somehow they will intertwine. I guarantee it. How well he does it will determine if this show will stick around. Bell is relying on the next generation of Forrestors, Spencers and Logans. If Bell doesn't do this right and I am talking in the next year we will be lucky if the show last until 2014.

#13   2012/11/17 11:52PM
    lollydolly

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: This thread is admin approved for anti-Steam fans.

Thank you for this thread

LOL, Ginger I understand why you feel this way. Liam has to prove himself to me as well. You have to admit, he does make Steffy happy. That's the only plus I see in this union.

Steffy's happy because she's finally got a man....that girl's been dumped by everybody!!!!

#14   2012/11/17 11:57PM
    lollydolly

Quote JessieChan: Great thread! There are too many steam-loving threads around and It's annoying. Personally, they make me sick. After all the trouble he went through to dump her and beg hope to be with him, he suddenly is in love and wants her forever and ever? What a fake relationship.

Um, yeah, that guys a BS-er....and it is funny to me that people who love the steffy character, wanted Liam for her! It's interesting, would'nt you want her with bill or something, you know, Liam's dad? It's odd they all were screaming for Liam because he is a bs- er and that poor girl has been dumped by everybody!

#15   2012/11/18 12:17AM
    Shicky

Steam is awful. Makes me want to puke watching. 1) he can do so much better than HER and 2) she doesn't deserve to be with him. Only has him (again) because of other people's lies and schemes to keep Lope apart.

#16   2012/11/18 01:27AM
    talk

I asked Addy to put this thread up for everyone not a fan of this pairing, so that they would have a voice to post their views.
    I am glad to see so many making use of it.

#17   2012/11/18 02:12AM
    talk

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote stopthemadness: let steffy have her waffels they deseve each other their a pigeon pair one more lame than the other they make me sick

Fair enough, you got this one. I soooooo wanted Liam to end up with Hope. I do disagree about Steam being boring. Don't mind watching them, I just don't like him.

I don't like him either....really, really, really don't like Liam. I shut my eyes when he is on screen.
    If he makes Stef happy.....fine.....I hope they stay together.
    That leaves Hope free to find a quality guy and not a little kid.....Liam is a man-child or would child-man be better?
    He is so selfish (self-centered) and so totally self-involved that I Never want to see him with Hope ever again.
    Stef is the better match for him. She shares many of his qualities.

#18   2012/11/18 07:10AM
    Smiley77

Can't stand having to see this couple on screen. Just when you think it is safe to watch again, there they are with no warning. The only time these characters together were interesting was when they were doing things behind Hope's back. As a couple, I just don't see it, though. Now that Hope is not in the picture, it's just boring to watch.

I'm glad Liam is out of Hope's life. I just wish Steffy had done the same to him so he would have gotten what he fully deserves which is to be alone.

#19   2012/11/18 11:52AM
    grandpadanucci

STEAM = Boring & Immature! That's all I can say.

#20   2012/11/18 12:21PM
    novemberrain72

They are vomit inducing . Can't stand them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list