List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 69905, Replies: 2946
    « 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 » »| page:
    #1141   2013/01/28 12:38PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Jacee Wojo

Well again I was reminded since we were subjected to Steffy swallowing her vitamins (still hasn't gone to a doctor that we have been shown) and rubbing her tummy why I hate Leffy and will never see them as a couple. The thought of Leffy makes me sick. No More Leffy!!!

#1142   2013/01/28 12:44PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Hopeyougogirl:
    Quote Jacee Wojo: Hi to All Anti-Leffy Fans

I am sure you think I have lost my mind, but did not get on here and missed so many posts that I wanted to address. I thank each and everyone of you for all your wonderful posts. So you will see pages and pages of me finally getting a chance to address almost all of them. I am sorry if I missed a few, but realized how many pages I filled up. Thank you to everyone who posted.

Keep up the great work you are all doing to show why we don't want to be subjected to Leffy.

No More Leffy!!!

Jacee, sorry we keep missing each other. Now that NHL is back on full swing, We are spending most nights watching our favorite team, Go Sharks! Always enjoy your posts like many....you crack me up though when you write it's like a writing marathon, hard on my short attention span! Haha....but I love it so keep writing. I'm with you all the way....NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

Well I finally caught up with you and fully understand how you get caught up with real life. Same goes for me and have been on a completely different schedule.

I guess you must have missed my post to you that no more marathon posting from me. lol I think I wrote one slightly longer post on one of our threads, but am refraining from them in the future. We have too many threads to do that any longer. I was neglecting some of them because of being passionate in certain ones.

One thing I will never refrain from is saying I despise Leffy and don't want them on my screen. No More Leffy!!!

#1143   2013/01/28 12:57PM
    Hopeyougogirl

LOL, always good to hear from you. I think we complement each other well....you write long but so beautiful, and I try to keep it short but to the point. Anyways, Gotta go pick up my son from school now. Keep posting! NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl:
    Quote Jacee Wojo: Hi to All Anti-Leffy Fans

I am sure you think I have lost my mind, but did not get on here and missed so many posts that I wanted to address. I thank each and everyone of you for all your wonderful posts. So you will see pages and pages of me finally getting a chance to address almost all of them. I am sorry if I missed a few, but realized how many pages I filled up. Thank you to everyone who posted.

Keep up the great work you are all doing to show why we don't want to be subjected to Leffy.

No More Leffy!!!

Jacee, sorry we keep missing each other. Now that NHL is back on full swing, We are spending most nights watching our favorite team, Go Sharks! Always enjoy your posts like many....you crack me up though when you write it's like a writing marathon, hard on my short attention span! Haha....but I love it so keep writing. I'm with you all the way....NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

Well I finally caught up with you and fully understand how you get caught up with real life. Same goes for me and have been on a completely different schedule.

I guess you must have missed my post to you that no more marathon posting from me. lol I think I wrote one slightly longer post on one of our threads, but am refraining from them in the future. We have too many threads to do that any longer. I was neglecting some of them because of being passionate in certain ones.

One thing I will never refrain from is saying I despise Leffy and don't want them on my screen. No More Leffy!!!

#1144   2013/01/28 01:59PM
    coco50

Quote talk:
    Quote coco50: and she becomes more boreing every minute that goes by. No steam with her and Liam on screen, more like steffys dream.

Dream or nighmare?

coco. Is that your darling pet in your pic?

yes, one of them, you should see my saint bernard.

#1145   2013/01/28 03:19PM
    Smiley77

"Steam" is just Steffy's dream. Not Liam's. Everyday it's more and more apparent. I'm not sure why she was upset with Liam considering she told him to spend time with Hope. Did she honestly think he wouldn't do it. She thought they were so tight and that no one could come between them. The only reason that will ever be is because she got herself pregnant to tie herself to him for life.

#1146   2013/01/28 08:38PM
    talk

Quote coco50:
    Quote talk:
    Quote coco50: and she becomes more boreing every minute that goes by. No steam with her and Liam on screen, more like steffys dream.

Dream or nighmare?

You like the big dogs! I have a big and a small one.

#1147   2013/01/28 08:41PM
    talk

Quote Smiley77: "Steam" is just Steffy's dream. Not Liam's. Everyday it's more and more apparent. I'm not sure why she was upset with Liam considering she told him to spend time with Hope. Did she honestly think he wouldn't do it. She thought they were so tight and that no one could come between them. The only reason that will ever be is because she got herself pregnant to tie herself to him for life.

Since Bell spins back and forth to keep both fan bases hanging on, I don't know what kind of ride we will all be taking.

Please...no more leffy!

#1148   2013/01/28 09:14PM
    coco50

Quote talk:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote talk:

Dream or nighmare?

yea, I have a small and big one.

#1149   2013/01/28 09:28PM
    mollyt

Quote coco50:
    Quote talk:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote talk:

Dream or nighmare?

Your dog is beautiful, I'm a big dog lover myself and I have a minature shih tzu who is spoiled rotten!!!!

#1150   2013/01/28 09:29PM
    talk

Quote coco50:
    Quote talk:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote talk:

Dream or nighmare?

LOL....you have a big one, and an even "bigger" one.

I love Hope.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 09:30PM
    « 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list