List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 67067, Replies: 2941
    « 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 » »| page:
    #1131   2013/01/28 01:39AM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Jacee Wojo

I hate Leffy and have lost track of how many ways I can't stand seeing them mess up my screen. No More Leffy!!!

#1132   2013/01/28 07:35AM
    talk

Quote Jacee Wojo: I hate Leffy and have lost track of how many ways I can't stand seeing them mess up my screen. No More Leffy!!!

All posts are great!

No more Leffy!

If we are lucky this couple will, one day soon, be a non-couple....just a distant memory that fades and dies quickly.

#1133   2013/01/28 07:37AM
    Hopeyougogirl

Quote Jacee Wojo: Hi to All Anti-Leffy Fans

I am sure you think I have lost my mind, but did not get on here and missed so many posts that I wanted to address. I thank each and everyone of you for all your wonderful posts. So you will see pages and pages of me finally getting a chance to address almost all of them. I am sorry if I missed a few, but realized how many pages I filled up. Thank you to everyone who posted.

Keep up the great work you are all doing to show why we don't want to be subjected to Leffy.

No More Leffy!!!

Jacee, sorry we keep missing each other. Now that NHL is back on full swing, We are spending most nights watching our favorite team, Go Sharks! Always enjoy your posts like many....you crack me up though when you write it's like a writing marathon, hard on my short attention span! Haha....but I love it so keep writing. I'm with you all the way....NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

#1134   2013/01/28 07:41AM
    Hopeyougogirl

Good morning, Talk! When that day comes and Leffy becomes a non-couple, I will be jumping for joy! NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

Quote talk:
    Quote Jacee Wojo: I hate Leffy and have lost track of how many ways I can't stand seeing them mess up my screen. No More Leffy!!!

All posts are great!

No more Leffy!

If we are lucky this couple will, one day soon, be a non-couple....just a distant memory that fades and dies quickly.

#1135   2013/01/28 08:47AM
    talk

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Good morning, Talk! When that day comes and Leffy becomes a non-couple, I will be jumping for joy! NO MORE LEFFY!!!!
    Quote talk:

All posts are great!

No more Leffy!

Well, I don't know about my jumping skills...lol...
    But, I will Dance and Swing High.

No More Leffy

#1136   2013/01/28 09:07AM
    hopefan1

I dislike the steam leffy couple. end them and free them both up.

#1137   2013/01/28 10:07AM
    Ojobear

Leffy is already broken so just get rid of it completely!! Buh bye Leffy!!

#1138   2013/01/28 10:09AM
    talk

Quote Ojobear: Leffy is already broken so just get rid of it completely!! Buh bye Leffy!!

Goodbye Leffy, indeed.
    Remove them from my screen.

#1139   2013/01/28 10:11AM
    coco50

and she becomes more boreing every minute that goes by. No steam with her and Liam on screen, more like steffys dream.

#1140   2013/01/28 10:19AM
    talk

Quote coco50: and she becomes more boreing every minute that goes by. No steam with her and Liam on screen, more like steffys dream.

Dream or nighmare?

coco. Is that your darling pet in your pic?

« 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list