List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 70661, Replies: 2946
    « 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:
    #1121   2013/01/28 12:04AM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Absolutely delighted that we didn't have to endure this false couple with their fake relationship for a few days!! NO MORE LEFFY EVER!!!!

Hopeyougogirl trying to catch up as I was far behind. I agree it was nice, but it wasn't long enough. Even when she was gone we had to see her video chatting and then her mother took over to make up for the loss of Steffy. She was still doing the dirty work and now we are getting close to the return and am not looking forward to it at all.

No More Leffy!!!

#1122   2013/01/28 12:07AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ojobear: This got lost in the shuffle with so many new threads.. Thought I would do the honors of bringing forward b/c I just know you all want to post about this useless boring couple of daytime!! Have a great day Leffy haters!!

You always do such a good job of that Ojo, but I know these days it is really hard to get our threads at the start for the morning and everyone has to go digging. I am trying to do the same thing with this one as there have not been many posts in it today. Hopefully, it will be front and center so we can say again No More Leffy!!!

#1123   2013/01/28 12:08AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Soapstef: They have something very special.....a special love of Hope.

Steffy is obsessed with having what was hers.

She sure is Stef and she has been obsessed from the start. I want her to go away for good if at all possible. No More Leffy!!!

#1124   2013/01/28 12:09AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote BoldMama: So...Steam shares something special huh (insert puke emoticon)

LOL we do need a puke emotion here don't we BoldMama. No More Leffy!!! puke, puke, puke!

#1125   2013/01/28 12:11AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ojobear: Ending Leffy?? YES YES YES but not so sure she would even have Bill to run to b/c he has the hots for another Logan and married to the other... Steffy will have nowhere to run and be by all her lonesome crying in the corner boo hoo but he will have her mommy in her little corner.. END LEFFY!!

Another great point Ojo. It will be interesting to see what is going to happen with Bill. Will Steffy lose her one and only friend? No More Leffy!!!

#1126   2013/01/28 12:14AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Smiley77: Of course she brought up the "Logan's" today. I'm not sure how she feels that Liam will magically get over Hope considering that he was crying to Steffy about her not long ago when Hope dumped him. Steffy is as nutty as her mommy. I can't stand listening to those two talk and had to ff through much of the show.

Either way, I'm happy I don't have to look at her taking off her cloths to get Liam's mind off of Hope. Keep her in Paris!!

ITA Smiley! I especially am so happy that we were spared that. She would have been filling our screen time with stripping down so I guess we were spared in that sense. Keep her in Paris would have been wonderful, but no such luck. No More Leffy!!!

#1127   2013/01/28 12:16AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote lil73: She makes me sick...now all the Steam fans are claiming she is a saint, not trying to trap Liam PLEASE....she still thinks he is going to choose her...when he doesn't and he won't where would the angst be if he chose her and they had a baby and all were happy. That never happens and when it does it is the death to that couple no more airtime.

He will choose Hope, then we can watch see if this new and improved Steffy (threw up a bit in my mouth on that one) can stick around when the going gets tough.

She is no saint and we all know that. I know how you feel about (throwing up a little bit in your mouth) because I want to do that each and every time I just see her. She is not new and improved and never has been. No More Leffy!!!

#1128   2013/01/28 12:20AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ojobear: OMG I saw a clip from when Liam and Hope first got together I wish I could post it here b/c it will prove that Leffy has no chance at happiness or true love...

Ojo I wish we could post them here as well. Those shows are what made Talk jump on the train because when you see them you are reminded of what the difference is between the two. Hope and Liam equal real love and Leffy equals lust and nothing more. It was a fake and forced relationship and nothing what Hope and Liam started off with. Always remember it was Steffy who took that away and I believe her influence along with his dad Bill changed him. He needs to do some soul searching and become the man he started out as. No More Leffy!!!

#1129   2013/01/28 12:29AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote stopthemadness:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote stopthemadness: well it looks like the hormones have kicked in could steffy be any more demanding watch out liam no more good times and fun, those days are over she has you trapped how are you going to get out of this one you looser.

All that was just to force history between Liam and Steffy. Have you noticed how they have not been back clubbing and motorcycle riding since? That was part of her trap. Try to lure Liam in with promises that she had no intention of keeping because she wanted to trap him. There really was no popular girl. It was trying to show she had all these friends. Where are they all now?

We see Hope as the ones with friends like Dayzee and Caroline. They have been what real friends are defined by. Just because you go to a club and people say hi they are not friends. They are just people in the crowd. I think her only friend is Bill. The one who schemes with her. No more Leffy!!!

yes so you see my point steffy has no real friends because how could they trust her not to steal their boyfriends and hope has because she knows what its like to have it done to her and not just once but twice and it was steffy both times that's just wrong

Stopthemadness so sorry it has taken me this long to catch up with you, but yes Steffy has no real friends. You are absolutely right you would want to be a friend to someone like her. I even saw some old clips when she went after Jackie's husband Owen and they were on some ship. Steffy and him were fooling around and she went over the side. He saved her and it was just like the bath tube scene when Liam saved her from drowning. She didn't do anything and Owen kept working on her and finally she took some coughs and squirted out the water and those eyes she gave him were exactly like the same way she looked at Liam. Owen stayed with Jackie, but Steffy has such a history of doing the exact same thing over and over. I think some people have forgotten just how long she has been in this pattern of going after those that belong to others. Just as her mom is obsessed with the past and the way she feels her kids have always been robbed. Well, they don't have a great reputation in their actions of the past. So no, Steffy has no friends because no one would ever trust her and stop and think about it where is all her brother's friends? I don't think he has any either. Where are their mother's friends? They all have none because they are so busy living in the past feeling they are owed so much. They lost out, blah, blah, blah.

No More Leffy!!!

#1130   2013/01/28 12:34AM
    Jacee Wojo

Hi to All Anti-Leffy Fans

I am sure you think I have lost my mind, but did not get on here and missed so many posts that I wanted to address. I thank each and everyone of you for all your wonderful posts. So you will see pages and pages of me finally getting a chance to address almost all of them. I am sorry if I missed a few, but realized how many pages I filled up. Thank you to everyone who posted.

Keep up the great work you are all doing to show why we don't want to be subjected to Leffy.

No More Leffy!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 12:35AM
    « 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list