List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 64809, Replies: 2941
    « 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 » »| page:
    #1111   2013/01/27 09:20AM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Jacee Wojo

Quote talk: Stef is the "rebound" girl.
    And, what's worse is, she knows it.
    Knew it from the very beginning. Set it up that way.
    If she gets hurt at the end...she will have NO ONE to blame but herself.

You are so right. It was a setup from the beginning and she continues to do so. Totally agree with your entire post!

#1112   2013/01/27 09:30AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Hopeyougogirl: My imagination is running wild tonight. I got to thinking Bill and Steffy are so devious. We know everything they do is conniving and calculated, nothing is by accident. Why was Bill the one took the "marriage license" for Lope to sign? Why did Steffy keep her condo (what's the point of her keeping it)? Maybe the shocking twist is that Bill gave Lope the annulment paper in disguise to sign but because Hope tore it up, so it backfired on him. So he had to come up with plan B which he told Steffy about Lope being married. And the only way she can trap Liam for sure is by getting pregnant. Here's what would truly shock me is that she's sleeping with both Liam and Bill to double her chance of getting pregnant. She and Bill possibly meet up at her condo to do their deed. Given the fact that they've always have this sick and twisted relationship....could this be possible?

I agree anything is possible. I know I agree completely with you regarding the fast one that Bill pulled regarding him and the papers. He never gave up and even as he accepted Hope into the family in Italy when he thought he had lost and all his plans had been in vain - he was already planning the next step. Making sure that they thought the marriage wasn't legal. I believe it was all along just like you do.

Definitely agree with her planning to get pregnant to seal the deal. I know Steffy is portraying this good girl, but I have never been fooled by her. She has always proven me correct so I would expect nothing different this time.

Your last part in regards to Bill and her - who knows anything is possible. They are very much alike. All I know for sure is I will never believe in Leffy. I can't stand seeing them together and never will.

#1113   2013/01/27 09:31AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote talk:
    Quote talk: Stef is the "rebound" girl.
    And, what's worse is, she knows it.
    Knew it from the very beginning. Set it up that way.
    If she gets hurt at the end...she will have NO ONE to blame but herself.

Steam doesn't have the love history of Lope.
    Steam are shallow together, no depth.
    Steam came about through manipulation.
    Steam is a "rebound" relationship.
    Steam has already turned boring in a short period of time.

Turn the fan on and get rid of the steam so that we can all breathe fresh air, again.

I love it and so agree! Turn on that fan and get rid of Leffy!!!

#1114   2013/01/27 09:33AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Please don't waste precious airtime on this fake and phony couple. They are sick and disgusting. Gross to watch. Mismatched and nasty. We are tired of Leffy. Give us the REAL DEAL of Lope. We want the REAL THING. We want the true love story of Hope and Liam! NO MORE LEFFY!

No more Leffy we want Lope!!!

#1115   2013/01/27 09:40AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote talk: I NEVER liked this pairing.

They have never "looked" right to me.
    They have never "felt" right to me.

I have never liked this pairing and they had no history so they had to invent one. That is why they had to go to Aspen to create more flashbacks. The ones from their tacky wedding on the mountain top were wearing really thin.

That is why it appears so faked and forced to us. It is very simple Liam and Hope had a wonderful love story that grew naturally. Steffy and Liam had to be created or they would have never had any history whatsoever. The only history they had was Steffy chasing Liam like a dog chases a squirrel. No more Leffy!!!

#1116   2013/01/27 09:53PM
    talk

Quote Jacee Wojo:

I have never liked this pairing and they had no history so they had to invent one. That is why they had to go to Aspen to create more flashbacks. The ones from their tacky wedding on the mountain top were wearing really thin.

That is why it appears so faked and forced to us. It is very simple Liam and Hope had a wonderful love story that grew naturally. Steffy and Liam had to be created or they would have never had any history whatsoever. The only history they had was Steffy chasing Liam like a dog chases a squirrel. No more Leffy!!!

You've written 3 or 4 good posts in a row..

Wajo, You are really rollimg!

No More Leffy!

#1117   2013/01/27 11:52PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote talk:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:

You've written 3 or 4 good posts in a row..

Wajo, You are really rollimg!

No More Leffy!

Thanks Talk. Guess we weren't the only ones who had plans since no one has posted in here so I just popped in to to say No More Leffy!!!

#1118   2013/01/27 11:56PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote talk:
    Quote Ojobear:
    Quote BoldMama: So...Steam shares something special huh (insert puke emoticon)

Hey there BoldMama!! Been lonely around here without you.. Glad to see you back.. I'm with you and its great to see your insightful post!!

Ojobear.....good to see you here often. Haven't had a chance to tell you so.

You are kind!! Have to be here for my Logans!! And my no Leffy support!! And Talk the feeling is definitely mutual my friend!!
    This has been a fantastic week NOT having to deal with the pukeworthy Leffy.. I'm like most of you can "tolerate" them seperately but together I want to toss my cookies!!

Ojo you are always here for your Logans and I am another one who appreciates it.

I guess we had a tiny bit of a break, but would have loved to have more Steffy free time, but looks like she is due back. Puke-worthy is right and I am not looking forward to it except the part where if spoilers are correct Liam asks her to move out. Now that is worth tuning in to.

No More Leffy!!!

#1119   2013/01/28 12:00AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote talk:
    Quote mollyt:
    Quote talk: What is Bell thinking......trying to turn Stef around on a dime?

She has been one of the dark forces on this show for years.

She doesn't make for a very good reformed character.

It has turned her into BORING!.......( I, for one, can snooze when she is on my screen these days)!!!!

Don't worry the nasty, jealous, and manipulitive Steffy is still there, she just got comfortable with thinking she had won Liam and Hope was no longer a threat!!! She will no doubt start her entitled behavior that Taylor has taught her as soon as she returns from Paris. Wow the obsession that Taylor and Steffy have about everything Logan is down right scary and I really wish Hopes golf club was available to hit Taylor upside the head today, she really needs a life or a hobby. Maybe needlepoint or sculpting so she can make a bust of ridge and wrap it with a scarf that she knitted maybe that would help.

I am not much into Taylor or Brooke....so I can't speak with any degree of knowledge about that.

molly missed this great post of yours as well and I totally agree with what you have posted here. I wish there were more golf clubs available as well because I could have hit some myself with the way Taylor squared off against Hope. Guess she forgot that her dear daughter didn't mind chasing after Liam and she certainly didn't think it was wrong and actually encouraged her. I guess we have to put up with her craziness some more this week and I am not looking forward to it. Like mother, like daughter. No More Leffy!!!

#1120   2013/01/28 12:02AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote BoldMama:
    Quote Ojobear:
    Quote BoldMama: So...Steam shares something special huh (insert puke emoticon)

Hey there BoldMama!! Been lonely around here without you.. Glad to see you back.. I'm with you and its great to see your insightful post!!

Hi ya Ojo...I've missed hanging out with you It's good to be back!!

BoldMama I have missed you as well and missed these posts of yours. I think we all hate Leffy and hope you get to come back more often. No More Leffy!!!

Oh yeah, I hate Steam

« 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list