List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 69943, Replies: 2946
    « 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 » »| page:
    #1091   2013/01/24 05:41PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    talk

Quote mollyt:
    Quote talk: What is Bell thinking......trying to turn Stef around on a dime?

She has been one of the dark forces on this show for years.

She doesn't make for a very good reformed character.

It has turned her into BORING!.......( I, for one, can snooze when she is on my screen these days)!!!!

Don't worry the nasty, jealous, and manipulitive Steffy is still there, she just got comfortable with thinking she had won Liam and Hope was no longer a threat!!! She will no doubt start her entitled behavior that Taylor has taught her as soon as she returns from Paris. Wow the obsession that Taylor and Steffy have about everything Logan is down right scary and I really wish Hopes golf club was available to hit Taylor upside the head today, she really needs a life or a hobby. Maybe needlepoint or sculpting so she can make a bust of ridge and wrap it with a scarf that she knitted maybe that would help.

I am not much into Taylor or Brooke....so I can't speak with any degree of knowledge about that.

#1092   2013/01/24 08:31PM
    talk

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote BoldMama: So...Steam shares something special huh (insert puke emoticon)

Hey there BoldMama!! Been lonely around here without you.. Glad to see you back.. I'm with you and its great to see your insightful post!!

Ojobear.....good to see you here often. Haven't had a chance to tell you so.

#1093   2013/01/24 08:32PM
    talk

Quote mollyt:
    Quote talk: What is Bell thinking......trying to turn Stef around on a dime?

She has been one of the dark forces on this show for years.

She doesn't make for a very good reformed character.

It has turned her into BORING!.......( I, for one, can snooze when she is on my screen these days)!!!!

Don't worry the nasty, jealous, and manipulitive Steffy is still there, she just got comfortable with thinking she had won Liam and Hope was no longer a threat!!! She will no doubt start her entitled behavior that Taylor has taught her as soon as she returns from Paris. Wow the obsession that Taylor and Steffy have about everything Logan is down right scary and I really wish Hopes golf club was available to hit Taylor upside the head today, she really needs a life or a hobby. Maybe needlepoint or sculpting so she can make a bust of ridge and wrap it with a scarf that she knitted maybe that would help.

I hope you're right about Hope, mollyt!!!!

#1094   2013/01/24 09:56PM
    talk

See you tomorrow, I'm off to bed.

Hope is my Beacon of Light....go Hope.

NO LEFFY!

#1095   2013/01/25 04:49AM
    talk

Good morning everyone. I wanted to start the day off saying
    No More Leffy.

I don't mind when each of them are on my screen separately,
    but, when they are both on my screen together....it is all I can do not to turn my dial.

#1096   2013/01/25 05:44AM
    Ojobear

Quote talk:
    Quote Ojobear:

Hey there BoldMama!! Been lonely around here without you.. Glad to see you back.. I'm with you and its great to see your insightful post!!

You are kind!! Have to be here for my Logans!! And my no Leffy support!! And Talk the feeling is definitely mutual my friend!!
    This has been a fantastic week NOT having to deal with the pukeworthy Leffy.. I'm like most of you can "tolerate" them seperately but together I want to toss my cookies!!

#1097   2013/01/25 06:04AM
    talk

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote talk:
    Quote Ojobear:

You are kind!! Have to be here for my Logans!! And my no Leffy support!! And Talk the feeling is definitely mutual my friend!!
    This has been a fantastic week NOT having to deal with the pukeworthy Leffy.. I'm like most of you can "tolerate" them seperately but together I want to toss my cookies!!

lol... I like that phrase!

#1098   2013/01/25 08:49AM
    BoldMama

Quote Ojobear:

Hi ya Ojo...I've missed hanging out with you It's good to be back!!

Oh yeah, I hate Steam

#1099   2013/01/25 08:50AM
    BoldMama

Quote talk: It IS good to see you here, BoldMama.!

Talk..it's always good to see you You are doing a great job!!

#1100   2013/01/25 12:25PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Absolutely delighted that we didn't have to endure this false couple with their fake relationship for a few days!! NO MORE LEFFY EVER!!!!

« 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list