List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 70762, Replies: 2946
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2012/11/21 10:07PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Hopeyougogirl

Right, sloppy 2nd choice. I can already see it....Hope is going to get her new man totally into her and they are happy. Then, comes Steffy the sneaky snake interferring and sabotaging (you know she's a Logan hater with a sick habit of going after all Hope's guys), trying to worm her way in as the new guy's sloppy 2nd....only this time, it will not work. Love to see Hope's new guy with backbone and tell her to get lost.

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl: Just wanna add....no morals, no class, no self respect, no dignity. Steffy is just a pathetic, self serving, selfish little girl with major daddy issues.

And don't forget 2nd choice.

#102   2012/11/21 10:14PM
    novemberrain72

That's what i liked about Oliver he never would fall for her games. He loved hope and only hopes.

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Right, sloppy 2nd choice. I can already see it....Hope is going to get her new man totally into her and they are happy. Then, comes Steffy the sneaky snake interferring and sabotaging (you know she's a Logan hater with a sick habit of going after all Hope's guys), trying to worm her way in as the new guy's sloppy 2nd....only this time, it will not work. Love to see Hope's new guy with backbone and tell her to get lost.
    Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl: Just wanna add....no morals, no class, no self respect, no dignity. Steffy is just a pathetic, self serving, selfish little girl with major daddy issues.

#103   2012/11/22 08:47AM
    Hopeyougogirl

Good point....he can probably smell the troublemaker with major daddy issues (Steffy) from a mile away. He knows her agenda.

Quote novemberrain72: That's what i liked about Oliver he never would fall for her games. He loved hope and only hopes.

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Right, sloppy 2nd choice. I can already see it....Hope is going to get her new man totally into her and they are happy. Then, comes Steffy the sneaky snake interferring and sabotaging (you know she's a Logan hater with a sick habit of going after all Hope's guys), trying to worm her way in as the new guy's sloppy 2nd....only this time, it will not work. Love to see Hope's new guy with backbone and tell her to get lost.
    Quote novemberrain72:

#104   2012/11/22 10:02PM
    talk

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Good point....he can probably smell the troublemaker with major daddy issues (Steffy) from a mile away. He knows her agenda.
    Quote novemberrain72: That's what i liked about Oliver he never would fall for her games. He loved hope and only hopes.

Quote novemberrain72:

WOW....You said a mouthful of TRUTH there.

#105   2012/11/23 06:53AM
    talk

Liam has the values of a child...all SELF- involved.
    Stef has NO values.
    Let then live in their value-less world together

#106   2012/11/23 10:20AM
    Hopeyougogirl

Exactly! can't imagine 2 value-less overgrown children last long together in a mature adult world. What I find funny is that many said Steffy has changed and learned from her mistakes. The only way I believe that is when Hope's new man shows up. That would be a true test. Given Steffy's history of going after Logan women's men (Oliver, Bill, Liam), I can already see her creeping up, interferring and sabotaging....she wants to win over the Logans, that's her game. Let's see if she stays away and stick with Liam....should be interesting!

Quote talk: Liam has the values of a child...all SELF- involved.
    Stef has NO values.
    Let then live in their value-less world together

#107   2012/11/23 03:13PM
    Smiley77

Quote navitavi: I also dislike how Steffy hits Liam all the time. I said this once before on a different board, and other posters there said it was an endearing thing to do between lovers.

I don't think so, because first of all, what's gonna happen if Liam kicks her?

Liam has to cringe not knowing when she's going to come at him, hitting him, kicking at him, and the other day, she just shoved him on the couch and tried to tickle him. Before she pounced to tickled, I was all looking at the TV like, "Did that B just shove him down?"

I think Steffy is just violent. Look at how she beat up Bill, then she beat up Thomas over that lie of his and Stephanie's. Steffy's always banging on someone's chest or hitting someone or something. She has no physical boundaries.

When Liam went to see her at the loft after talking to Taylor, what did Steffy do? Kicked and hit at him. WHY?

I hate that play fighting crap. I cannot stand it.

LOL. I laughed so hard when I read this!! I noticed that, too. Liam is always flinching when she comes near him. He's like her child(her tickling him), and what's funny, too, is that she's playing the man's role. It's usually the men who are tickling the women and trying, but it's the other way around with this couple. Steffy does the trying to make him happy, trying to make him laugh, trying trying trying.

I don't see it as an endearing thing, either. More like a big sister with her little brother thing.

#108   2012/11/23 04:08PM
    talk

Quote Smiley77:
    Quote navitavi: I also dislike how Steffy hits Liam all the time. I said this once before on a different board, and other posters there said it was an endearing thing to do between lovers.

I don't think so, because first of all, what's gonna happen if Liam kicks her?

Liam has to cringe not knowing when she's going to come at him, hitting him, kicking at him, and the other day, she just shoved him on the couch and tried to tickle him. Before she pounced to tickled, I was all looking at the TV like, "Did that B just shove him down?"

I think Steffy is just violent. Look at how she beat up Bill, then she beat up Thomas over that lie of his and Stephanie's. Steffy's always banging on someone's chest or hitting someone or something. She has no physical boundaries.

When Liam went to see her at the loft after talking to Taylor, what did Steffy do? Kicked and hit at him. WHY?

I hate that play fighting crap. I cannot stand it.

I am glad to have all this feed-back from the show. I really do close my eyes when Liam is on screen.
    ...."interesting"....

LOL. I laughed so hard when I read this!! I noticed that, too. Liam is always flinching when she comes near him. He's like her child(her tickling him), and what's funny, too, is that she's playing the man's role. It's usually the men who are tickling the women and trying, but it's the other way around with this couple. Steffy does the trying to make him happy, trying to make him laugh, trying trying trying.

I don't see it as an endearing thing, either. More like a big sister with her little brother thing.

Sorry that I got ahead of myself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/23 04:11PM
    #109   2012/11/23 04:44PM
    JessieChan

Quote navitavi: You know what I found funny? At Stephanie's party, Hope was like, "How's Steffy?" and Liam was all, "What? Huh (who)?"

Then Hope was like, her grandmother's dying. and Liam was all, "Yeah, right. Yeah, she's doing good. You know, LOVE how your mom is looking out for my dad."

Meanwhile Steffy does her voodoo glares from across the room.
    Haa! Haa!

I think it's pretty interesting how when Steffy gets Liam, Hope doesn't even try to come between them or try to visit Liam or anything. When Liam was with Hope, Steffy tried all she could to be up in his face.

OMG the "huh?" thing was the best. Steam fans never mention that moment... I read their comments before actually watching the episode and It came off as if hope was hanging around an "uninterested Liam" when in fact she just walked by him and HE stopped her to talk!

#110   2012/11/23 04:55PM
    talk

Quote JessieChan:
    Quote navitavi: You know what I found funny? At Stephanie's party, Hope was like, "How's Steffy?" and Liam was all, "What? Huh (who)?"

Then Hope was like, her grandmother's dying. and Liam was all, "Yeah, right. Yeah, she's doing good. You know, LOVE how your mom is looking out for my dad."

Meanwhile Steffy does her voodoo glares from across the room.
    Haa! Haa!

I think it's pretty interesting how when Steffy gets Liam, Hope doesn't even try to come between them or try to visit Liam or anything. When Liam was with Hope, Steffy tried all she could to be up in his face.

OMG the "huh?" thing was the best. Steam fans never mention that moment... I read their comments before actually watching the episode and It came off as if hope was hanging around an "uninterested Liam" when in fact she just walked by him and HE stopped her to talk!

JessieChan....I think that was kind of funny, too.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list