List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:18PM, Views: 70721, Replies: 2946
    « 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 » »| page:
    #1071   2013/01/22 01:29PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    hopefan1

end the disgusting steam/leffy and free up liam for hope. go send steffy off on bill spencer.

#1072   2013/01/22 01:41PM
    Ojobear

Ending Leffy?? YES YES YES but not so sure she would even have Bill to run to b/c he has the hots for another Logan and married to the other... Steffy will have nowhere to run and be by all her lonesome crying in the corner boo hoo but he will have her mommy in her little corner.. END LEFFY!!

#1073   2013/01/22 02:51PM
    Smiley77

Of course she brought up the "Logan's" today. I'm not sure how she feels that Liam will magically get over Hope considering that he was crying to Steffy about her not long ago when Hope dumped him. Steffy is as nutty as her mommy. I can't stand listening to those two talk and had to ff through much of the show.

Either way, I'm happy I don't have to look at her taking off her cloths to get Liam's mind off of Hope. Keep her in Paris!!

#1074   2013/01/22 04:56PM
    lil73

She makes me sick...now all the Steam fans are claiming she is a saint, not trying to trap Liam PLEASE....she still thinks he is going to choose her...when he doesn't and he won't where would the angst be if he chose her and they had a baby and all were happy. That never happens and when it does it is the death to that couple no more airtime.

He will choose Hope, then we can watch see if this new and improved Steffy (threw up a bit in my mouth on that one) can stick around when the going gets tough.

#1075   2013/01/22 05:04PM
    Hopeyougogirl

If Liam tells her to buzz off and he chooses Hope. Bet you in a NY minute, Steffy would come up with a scheme so fast....that's all she knows to do is ploting and lying to get what she wants! She never goes after what she wants the right way. Get rid of Leffy! They are sick sick sick....NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

#1076   2013/01/23 06:59AM
    talk

Quote lil73: She makes me sick...now all the Steam fans are claiming she is a saint, not trying to trap Liam PLEASE....she still thinks he is going to choose her...when he doesn't and he won't where would the angst be if he chose her and they had a baby and all were happy. That never happens and when it does it is the death to that couple no more airtime.

He will choose Hope, then we can watch see if this new and improved Steffy (threw up a bit in my mouth on that one) can stick around when the going gets tough.

Bell is trying to take the spots off of Stef.
    Now SHE is a real boring character.
    The trouble is that the spots don't dissappear. They are just under the surface.

#1077   2013/01/23 08:00AM
    talk

Quote Hopeyougogirl: If Liam tells her to buzz off and he chooses Hope. Bet you in a NY minute, Steffy would come up with a scheme so fast....that's all she knows to do is ploting and lying to get what she wants! She never goes after what she wants the right way. Get rid of Leffy! They are sick sick sick....NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

Right on target, Hopeyougogirl.

#1078   2013/01/23 09:37AM
    talk

No more LEFFY!

#1079   2013/01/23 10:14AM
    talk

Quote Smiley77: Of course she brought up the "Logan's" today. I'm not sure how she feels that Liam will magically get over Hope considering that he was crying to Steffy about her not long ago when Hope dumped him. Steffy is as nutty as her mommy. I can't stand listening to those two talk and had to ff through much of the show.

Either way, I'm happy I don't have to look at her taking off her cloths to get Liam's mind off of Hope. Keep her in Paris!!

lol...keep her in Paris...so funny!

#1080   2013/01/23 10:46AM
    Soapstef

Quote talk:
    Quote lil73: She makes me sick...now all the Steam fans are claiming she is a saint, not trying to trap Liam PLEASE....she still thinks he is going to choose her...when he doesn't and he won't where would the angst be if he chose her and they had a baby and all were happy. That never happens and when it does it is the death to that couple no more airtime.

Bell is trying to take the spots off of Stef.
    Now SHE is a real boring character.
    The trouble is that the spots don't dissappear. They are just under the surface.

He'll go one further and have Taylor do all the dirty work so she'll just sit back and enjoy the spoils. Whatever.

Steffy fans should be livid. She's more boring than ever now that she's trying so dang hard to be "good".

« 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list