List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 64988, Replies: 2941
    « 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:
    #1061   2013/01/21 08:24PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Leffy is sickening and twisted....NO MORE LEFFY!!!!

ITA No more Leffy!!!

#1062   2013/01/21 08:26PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote grandpadanucci: Leffy = Yawn & Lope = Hot!

Leffy = yawn big time. Lope = hot and true love!

No More Leffy!!!

#1063   2013/01/21 08:26PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote talk: This couple looks so odd together!

NO LEFFY!

Because they don't belong together. No More Leffy!!!

#1064   2013/01/21 08:29PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote psych: Bell, please give us a few more weeks free of Steam, oh it has not been long enough, days only and to have them back on the screen means more N/V for us. It's really peaceful watching Hope and Liam, calm, thoughtful and relaxing, give us some joy a few days.

ITA! Please keep Leffy off our screens. Why will she not be taking more time to do her tv movie? I would like a couple of months at the very least of Leffy off my screen. Love seeing more of Lope and no Leffy at all!

#1065   2013/01/21 08:36PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote stopthemadness: well it looks like the hormones have kicked in could steffy be any more demanding watch out liam no more good times and fun, those days are over she has you trapped how are you going to get out of this one you looser.

All that was just to force history between Liam and Steffy. Have you noticed how they have not been back clubbing and motorcycle riding since? That was part of her trap. Try to lure Liam in with promises that she had no intention of keeping because she wanted to trap him. There really was no popular girl. It was trying to show she had all these friends. Where are they all now?

We see Hope as the ones with friends like Dayzee and Caroline. They have been what real friends are defined by. Just because you go to a club and people say hi they are not friends. They are just people in the crowd. I think her only friend is Bill. The one who schemes with her. No more Leffy!!!

#1066   2013/01/21 08:38PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Bell, please get rid of Leffy....they are gross and disgusting, fake and phony. We want the REAL thing, the true love story of Hope and Liam! NO MORE LEFFY please!

Couldn't agree more. No More Leffy Ever!!!

#1067   2013/01/21 08:40PM
    Jacee Wojo

Please Bell get rid of Leffy. Lope was voted #2 couplefor a reason. Absolutely No More Leffy!!!

#1068   2013/01/21 08:46PM
    Hopeyougogirl

YES! Give us the REAL deal, the true love story of Hope and Liam to cheer for! We will NEVER buy into that fake stuff false couple of Leffy. NO MORE LEFFY EVER!!!!

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl: Bell, please get rid of Leffy....they are gross and disgusting, fake and phony. We want the REAL thing, the true love story of Hope and Liam! NO MORE LEFFY please!

Couldn't agree more. No More Leffy Ever!!!

#1069   2013/01/22 11:08AM
    Ojobear

OMG I saw a clip from when Liam and Hope first got together I wish I could post it here b/c it will prove that Leffy has no chance at happiness or true love...

#1070   2013/01/22 12:32PM
    stopthemadness

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote stopthemadness: well it looks like the hormones have kicked in could steffy be any more demanding watch out liam no more good times and fun, those days are over she has you trapped how are you going to get out of this one you looser.

All that was just to force history between Liam and Steffy. Have you noticed how they have not been back clubbing and motorcycle riding since? That was part of her trap. Try to lure Liam in with promises that she had no intention of keeping because she wanted to trap him. There really was no popular girl. It was trying to show she had all these friends. Where are they all now?

We see Hope as the ones with friends like Dayzee and Caroline. They have been what real friends are defined by. Just because you go to a club and people say hi they are not friends. They are just people in the crowd. I think her only friend is Bill. The one who schemes with her. No more Leffy!!!

yes so you see my point steffy has no real friends because how could they trust her not to steal their boyfriends and hope has because she knows what its like to have it done to her and not just once but twice and it was steffy both times that's just wrong

« 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list