List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Started by Soaps.com Admin at 2012/11/17 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 09:34AM, Views: 61752, Replies: 2941
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/11/20 04:47PM
    Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)
    talk

Quote Hopeyougogirl: I know, right? And her keeping her loft is funny to me, it's like she wants to have a back up plan just in case Liam runs back to Hope if the truth ever comes out. I really think that deep down inside, Steffy knows that Liam's true love will always be Hope and not her.
    Quote Smiley77: So she already moved in? I thought they were taking it slow?

I got an inkling that maybe Stef is starting to get over-confident where Liam is concerned. She would definitely be the type to over sell her wares.

#92   2012/11/20 07:06PM
    navitavi

You know what I found funny? At Stephanie's party, Hope was like, "How's Steffy?" and Liam was all, "What? Huh (who)?"

Then Hope was like, her grandmother's dying. and Liam was all, "Yeah, right. Yeah, she's doing good. You know, LOVE how your mom is looking out for my dad."

Meanwhile Steffy does her voodoo glares from across the room.
    Haa! Haa!

I think it's pretty interesting how when Steffy gets Liam, Hope doesn't even try to come between them or try to visit Liam or anything. When Liam was with Hope, Steffy tried all she could to be up in his face.

#93   2012/11/20 07:17PM
    stopthemadness

Quote navitavi: You know what I found funny? At Stephanie's party, Hope was like, "How's Steffy?" and Liam was all, "What? Huh (who)?"

Then Hope was like, her grandmother's dying. and Liam was all, "Yeah, right. Yeah, she's doing good. You know, LOVE how your mom is looking out for my dad."

Haa! Haa!

I think it's pretty interesting how when Steffy gets Liam, Hope doesn't even try to come between them or try to visit Liam or anything. When Liam was with Hope, Steffy tried all she could to be up in his face.

yes I've said this to but we know why" because hope has respect for herself were as steffy has not ps. I'm loving this lead

#94   2012/11/20 07:24PM
    navitavi

I also dislike how Steffy hits Liam all the time. I said this once before on a different board, and other posters there said it was an endearing thing to do between lovers.

I don't think so, because first of all, what's gonna happen if Liam kicks her?

Liam has to cringe not knowing when she's going to come at him, hitting him, kicking at him, and the other day, she just shoved him on the couch and tried to tickle him. Before she pounced to tickled, I was all looking at the TV like, "Did that B just shove him down?"

I think Steffy is just violent. Look at how she beat up Bill, then she beat up Thomas over that lie of his and Stephanie's. Steffy's always banging on someone's chest or hitting someone or something. She has no physical boundaries.

When Liam went to see her at the loft after talking to Taylor, what did Steffy do? Kicked and hit at him. WHY?

I hate that play fighting crap. I cannot stand it.

#95   2012/11/20 07:25PM
    Hopeyougogirl

I have mentioned the exact same thing on my other post the other day regarding the party....Liam's reaction was like "Steffy who?" And yes, you are right about Hope not intervine....seems to me that Steffy lovers keep saying how happy Steffy and Liam are blah blah blah, but they don't want to recognize the fact that Liam and Hope never had a fair chance due to Bill and Steffy intervine and sabatage their love. I bet Liam and Steffy would not be so happy if Hope or anyone intervine with their relationship right now.

Quote navitavi: You know what I found funny? At Stephanie's party, Hope was like, "How's Steffy?" and Liam was all, "What? Huh (who)?"

Haa! Haa!

#96   2012/11/20 07:33PM
    Hopeyougogirl

I can't stand it either. Also, I noticed Steffy always have that smug on her face whenever she's around Hope and Brooke....so sick of her fake and phony ways.

Quote navitavi: I also dislike how Steffy hits Liam all the time. I said this once before on a different board, and other posters there said it was an endearing thing to do between lovers.

Liam has to cringe not knowing when she's going to come at him, hitting him, kicking at him, and the other day, she just shoved him on the couch and tried to tickle him. Before she pounced to tickled, I was all looking at the TV like, "Did that B just shove him down?"

I think Steffy is just violent. Look at how she beat up Bill, then she beat up Thomas over that lie of his and Stephanie's. Steffy's always banging on someone's chest or hitting someone or something. She has no physical boundaries.

When Liam went to see her at the loft after talking to Taylor, what did Steffy do? Kicked and hit at him. WHY?

#97   2012/11/20 10:32PM
    novemberrain72

She reminds me of a gradeschool child with crush on another child very immature.

Quote Hopeyougogirl: I can't stand it either. Also, I noticed Steffy always have that smug on her face whenever she's around Hope and Brooke....so sick of her fake and phony ways.
    Quote navitavi: I also dislike how Steffy hits Liam all the time. I said this once before on a different board, and other posters there said it was an endearing thing to do between lovers.

#98   2012/11/21 07:49PM
    talk

First and foremost is that Stef has no boundaries whatsoever.
    That IS HER BIGGEST BEHAVIOR FLAW.

No emotional boundary.
    No mental boundary.
    No behavior boundary.
    No physical boundary.

No decency at all. She cannot be trusted in any area of life.
    She would turn on her own mother if Taylor actually had something or someone she wanted.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/21 07:58PM
    #99   2012/11/21 09:14PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Just wanna add....no morals, no class, no self respect, no dignity. Steffy is just a pathetic, self serving, selfish little girl with major daddy issues.

#100   2012/11/21 09:24PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Just wanna add....no morals, no class, no self respect, no dignity. Steffy is just a pathetic, self serving, selfish little girl with major daddy issues.

And don't forget 2nd choice.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list